CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caring , sharing Tory M.Ps.

cuntspotter

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

How much does a box of cereal and pint of milk cost ffs ? 

1 x box of Aldi own brand cereal = £2.50p

1 x pint of full fat milk £1.00

x5 days per week = £17.50p

2 x packets Mayfair Blue Superkings = £17.80p

Who would have known it was such a close call.

Marcus Rashford can fuck right off.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So does a 25% hit on your currency you stupid cunt. What stupid wanker thought that one up? Paying a fortune to end up in an arse about state to keep a tiny minority of psychotic imbeciles happy. 

You’ve never given me the impression of someone who’s happy.

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think the top four Jew boy supermarkets donate more to illegal Israeli settlements on the illegal territory of the West Bank which they are illegally occupying (like Hitler did with Lebensraum) than to charity in the UK. 

Fuck off and live in Palestine then. Before you go, can you tell me on a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy you rate Jeremy Corbyn on your wankometer?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So does a 25% hit on your currency you stupid cunt. What stupid wanker thought that one up? Paying a fortune to end up in an arse about state to keep a tiny minority of psychotic imbeciles happy. 

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you impudent little cunt?

Moderate your fucking tone while I'm in a benevolent frame of mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off and live in Palestine then. Before you go, can you tell me on a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy you rate Jeremy Corbyn on your wankometer?

I always thought you was a semenite Billy with that flow of East European Yiddish banter, sarcastic sense of humour and a one inch cock, half of which has been mutilated by an amateur backstreet doctor in the poorest quarter of Shoreditch. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I always thought you was a semenite Billy with that flow of East European Yiddish banter, sarcastic sense of humour and a one inch cock, half of which has been mutilated by an amateur backstreet doctor in the poorest quarter of Shoreditch. 

A 42 word post, 22 of which were about my cock. Perhaps you could explain your train of thought? Philip Schofield was widely lauded as a hero when he recently came out. Maybe you could change most punters perception of you if there’s something you’d like to get off your chest. What do you have to lose? Everyone thinks you’re a cunt.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

A 42 word post, 22 of which were about my cock. Perhaps you could explain your train of thought? Philip Schofield was widely lauded as a hero when he recently came out. Maybe you could change most punters perception of you if there’s something you’d like to get off your chest. What do you have to lose? Everyone thinks you’re a cunt.

The royal "everyone" courtesy of a Dingbat. Fuck off to your trailer park home off the Dover Road. The micro cock joke. Ouch? 

19 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

If ever i have the misfortune to meet you prepare yourself for a few good whacks to the head and a good kicking, then being left whimpering like a slapped kid in a nearby skip.

You racist piece of white trash.

Good morning and have a nice day. 

We both know that physical confrontation isn't your thing Johnny. 

Stick to what you're good at. Shouldn't take long.

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

If ever i have the misfortune to meet you prepare yourself for a few good whacks to the head and a good kicking, then being left whimpering like a slapped kid in a nearby skip.

You racist piece of white trash.

Good morning and have a nice day. 

You've spelt arse* (*head) and bumming* (*kicking) incorrectly, you filthy fucking degenerate.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you mean Semite, Harry.  KB is from the wild North of Ireland, so I think he's probably a gentile.  

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

There’ll be another Boris u-turn soon - he’s getting used to them now. But it won’t be a u-turn, it’ll be as a result of some new science data or research. Tory dickheads.

He's done so many u-turns he's constantly running round in a circle, the dizzy fuckin' cunt!