CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police force neutered by cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cape Verde is a peasants delight. Cheap beer served in plastic cups to chavs with tattoos and football shirts. You must have been awarded all of £400 for your troubles...well done you, I’m pissing myself laughing here. Cape fucking Verde? You little high-flyer you. Punk ape would be appalled.

Did they stump up for the caravan door lock?

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cape Verde is a peasants delight. Cheap beer served in plastic cups to chavs with tattoos and football shirts. You must have been awarded all of £400 for your troubles...well done you, I’m pissing myself laughing here. Cape fucking Verde? You little high-flyer you. Punk ape would be appalled.

I don't know what shithole you stayed at but I was in the Hilton Cabo in Sal with a sea view. I don't drink beer but I got through a shitload of Grey goose and Woodford reserve double oaked.

Perhaps you should try staying in a hotel instead of a backpacker's hostel next time you fucking smackhead.

• Like 2

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

I don't know what shithole you stayed at but I was in the Hilton Cabo in Sal with a sea view. I don't drink beer but I got through a shitload of Grey goose and Woodford reserve double oaked.

Perhaps you should try staying in a hotel instead of a backpacker's hostel next time you fucking smackhead.

Cape Verde is for bindipping tiprats...all of it. No self-respecting street dweller goes there you utter pikey.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Even the Gulfstream gives Cape Verde a wide berth...that’s why the water’s freezing there. A shithole for serfs.

You really are a fucking spastic. I bet you couldn't even point Cape Verde out on a map. Then again, you're are a scouser so any skills of any kind except burglary and selling smack is too much to hope for.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cape Verde is for bindipping tiprats...all of it. No self-respecting street dweller goes there you utter pikey.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Even the Gulfstream gives Cape Verde a wide berth...that’s why the water’s freezing there. A shithole for serfs.

This poor man's Punkape act is getting tiresome, change the fucking record and develop a persona of your own, you bobby-blowing cuntbag.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

You really are a fucking spastic. I bet you couldn't even point Cape Verde out on a map. Then again, you're are a scouser so any skills of any kind except burglary and selling smack is too much to hope for.

I Googled ‘where do skint dense cunts go on holiday’ and, guess what came up, tramp?

43 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Fucking hell! You've put me back in my place. Excuse me for one second while I pour myself a large one so I can regain my composure. Fuck off you pig loving spunk guzzler.

Your ‘place’ seems to be in the taxpayer funded Pontins of the mid-Atlantic alongside like-minded pondlife. Fuck off.

• Like 1