CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cummings the Cunt of Cunts

ChildeHarold

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What starts badly ends badly. Looking forward to the rest of the House of Cards that is Brexit collapsing in due course. Ha ha ha. 

The only thing that's collapsing is your sense of reality, you fucking spastic. Human detritus like yourself are going to be gassed in the new order.

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What starts badly ends badly. Looking forward to the rest of the House of Cards that is Brexit collapsing in due course. Ha ha ha. 

Sadly, I suspect you may be right. That immeasurably thick spastic, Boris, is preparing the ground to roll over on an EU dictated trade deal. I hope Cummings and co. have the ammo to bring the stupid fat cunt down in a massive meltdown ball of flames.

2 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Sadly, I suspect you may be right. That immeasurably thick spastic, Boris, is preparing the ground to roll over on an EU dictated trade deal. I hope Cummings and co. have the ammo to bring the stupid fat cunt down in a massive meltdown ball of flames.

Join the cunt of cunts in your own ball of flames. You just haven't a clue 

5 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Cummo has done his job n now carrie n bojo can do theirs 

PANZERMURPHYBABY