CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

6 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'll certainly give it some consideration. Funny thing is, he started this bit of acrimony, but i'm actually quite bored with him now, so probably best that i simply ignore the chavy little fucker. Thanks for the constructive comments. Cheers

You started it Johnny. When you revealed yourself to be an animal torturing, sick little Jeffrey Dahmer type deviant perv. 

15 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'll certainly give it some consideration. Funny thing is, he started this bit of acrimony, but i'm actually quite bored with him now, so probably best that i simply ignore the chavy little fucker. Thanks for the constructive comments. Cheers

Look back through your initial posts and you will see that it was your big man cat killer bollocks that put you on the radar. The vast majority of people on here, despite being massive fucking cunts, take a very dim view of animal cruelty. There’s nothing big or clever about it. 

18 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Obviously you have no experience of other cultures having never set your fat bunion infested feet out of blighty. I didnt kill the fucker, my dog killed it. Cats are largely despised in this country for the native species killing cunts they are. This isnt Blighty where the likes of you spend endless hours watching the box with your cat curled up on your lap. 

Cats are deservedly viewed like rats or vermin by a large number of the population.  Especially feral ones which grow big and kill endless numbers of flightless birds, hatchlings, native skinks and so forth.

It's just a fucking cat, who only inhabits your gaff because you feed the fucker. 

Have a nice day. 🙂 

There you go again. You know nothing about me, you self-doxing imbecile. 

29 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Enough to know that you run a real old shitter of a car to get you to work, and that you fix it up on the street rather than a garage or pay to get the shabby rust bucket fixed. Otherwise you'd be catching the bus.  That in itself tells me everything i need to know. 

Enlighten me. 

🙂 

Like I said - you know nothing about me. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 29/11/2020 at 07:17, Ape™️ said:

And then she turned round and said, and he turned turned round and said. I fucking detest this turn of phrase (pardon the pun) - seems to be mainly used by northern women. Fucking savages.

I agree.  My experience is that it is used most often by young gossiping adults, and it needs to stop. 

Have you heard "Rahh!" used to express being surprised? It is the worst! 

Those who say it deserve to be eviscerated using a rusty gardening fork. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good to see you back, Billy, you dopey little gimp. Why don't you fill us in with what's been going on in your tiny mind over the weekend. It's been painful on here.. like pulling teeth.

Lol.

Frank I’ve just read the PMs you sent me while I was banned so please accept my apology for calling you an idiot. You’ve really given me something to think about overnight.

On 03/12/2020 at 15:56, Major Cunt said:

Do let me know next time you're planning to visit the West County, as myself, @Ape™️, @Stubby Pecker,and @Wolfie would like to arrange a gathering. I can't give you the full details right now, but do look forward to a surprise! 

Highly fucking unlikely. Granted we’ve got some proper knob edds between the Wye and the ‘wolds but the minute the mincing poof like frank rocked up here, dressed no doubt head to toe in shades of pastel with a cardy hung over his shoulders, he’d be fucking lynched from the nearest 600 year old oak.

• 10 months later...