CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Any cunt who begins a sentence with ‘so’ should be fed, feet first, through a series of rotating knives. 

Fucking right, ape, you dope. A close second is the private school mum set with a 'thank you soooooooooooooooooo much'.

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

And then she turned round and said, and he turned turned round and said. I fucking detest this turn of phrase (pardon the pun) - seems to be mainly used by northern women. Fucking savages.

It's the equivalent of the guy with the Harley-Davidson blower on his back "clearing up" the leaves next door. So irritating. To be honest. To be honest. 

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

And then she turned round and said, and he turned turned round and said. I fucking detest this turn of phrase (pardon the pun) - seems to be mainly used by northern women. Fucking savages.

If anyone says that to me I ask them if the person had their back to them before they spoke? When they say no I then say "So they were facing you then turned round and then had their back to you when they said it"? It fucking winds them up. 

Guest TerrySpunk
2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Unlike southern women who are too busy gagging on Abdul and Tarique's sweaty cocks to say anything at all lmao👳🏿‍♂️

Guest TerrySpunk
2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

As opposed to every northern man doing the same?

Sorry Muhammed I can't hear you over the sound of sirens and screams of Allah ackbar coming from the south. How many days has it been since some someone's been stabbed or blown up in the dirty south now?

Just now, TerrySpunk said:

Sorry Muhammed I can't hear you over the sound of sirens and screams of Allah ackbar coming from the south. How many days has it been since some someone's been stabbed or blown up in the dirty south now?

Probably the same time since your next door neighbour's daughter has been nonced by Mr Shah who owns your local corner shop.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Probably the same time since your next door neighbour's daughter has been nonced by Mr Shah who owns your local corner shop.

At least we allow MP’s to be stabbed to death in the streets up north, you cunts let Muslim coons dismember members of the armed forces to death on your streets.