CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's an Asian type, they love Boney-M apparently. 'Daddy Cool' would be a winner.

No it's black Pete from Dollis Hill. Great singer and dancer.. he worked for me on Priscilla at the Palace theatre about 10 years ago. If I PM it over perhaps you'll give me an honest appraisal before it goes out?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You could catch the raining men in the spastic bucket...dust it off. This change of heart by you has seen me service the popcorn-maker, in the spare room.

There was a Christmas follow-up to that video that you might've missed DC. The bucket was renamed 'Eric Cuntman' and I took a two pounder in it, mid-song... nuts in. We weren't such great mates back then.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The fuck have I been doing with my life?

If you're over by W4, you're not too far from my restaurant in Shepherd Market. I bet poor Mrs Cnut would love a night out in the West End after what we've all been through. You won't be the first fellow member to be wined and dined by yours truly.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you're over by W4, you're not too far from my restaurant in Shepherd Market. I bet poor Mrs Cnut would love a night out in the West End after what we've all been through. You won't be the first fellow member to be wined and dined by yours truly.

Very generous. I was stood up at New Brighton outdoor pool when Frankie Goes to Hollywood failed to show in the 80’s. That was sad but there wasn’t a six gallon surplus of salty butter popcorn that night. I’ll work on madam tomorrow, after she’s cleaned the tears and mucus out of her ball gown.Honestly Franco!

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Very generous. I was stood up at New Brighton outdoor pool when Frankie Goes to Hollywood failed to show in the 80’s. That was sad but there wasn’t a six gallon surplus of salty butter popcorn that night. I’ll work on madam tomorrow, after she’s cleaned the tears and mucus out of her ball gown.Honestly Franco!

It's a nice restaurant. I'll give him that.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Sounds pretty well perfect for the UK, good on ya.

Seems as though the plebs are in a somewhat rebellious mood today. Nothing will change however, underneath all the bravado and mud slinging, the reality is, they know their place.

If you think for one minute that Frank is doing anything more than toying with you, you’re even more of a deluded spastic than I ever believed possible.

Do you water blast things for a living? You know, like drains and sewers? It would explain the extremely high pressure your blaster operates at, and also the need for professional servicing.

Idiot. 

11 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

For fuck sake, you really are pretty damn stupid. I dont work, havnt worked in several years, i have no intention of working because i dont need to work.

Unlike you of course, you unbelievably stupid workus cunt. 

Unlike me? Yes I work. Lots of people do. Not really a valid response to my question about your need for an industrial water blaster. Explain why you need it if you don’t work for DynoRod. Sewer-cleaning wanker.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Unlike me? Yes I work. Lots of people do. Not really a valid response to my question about your need for an industrial water blaster. Explain why you need it if you don’t work for DynoRod. Sewer-cleaning wanker.

Ape give over with the Karcher bollocks. You’ve milked it dry and it’s not funny. 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Fuck you are thick, when i did work, two days on the job, and i'd have fucking sacked you.

Why, because it can blast anything with ease around my property. Simple really, i really hardly use it, but when i need to, i know it'll do the job.

Is that ok, you understand now, fucking  typical pom workus wanker.

If you hardly use it, why did it need 'servicing'? 

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Is your drain cleaning business a franchise or is it your own independent company? 

I will put you out of your misery, Johnny is - well respected and senior member of my team, he has shown great leadership skills, recently been promoted to blasting the alloys, it’s gone to his head i’m afraid. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will put you out of your misery, Johnny is - well respected and senior member of my team, he has shown great leadership skills, recently been promoted to blasting the alloys, it’s gone to his head i’m afraid. 

Are you sure he’s not better suited to blasting turds out of blocked drains? Blasting alloys sounds a bit complicated for him.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Just left Sevenoaks, you know where and when....

https://imgupload.io/image/iMtB