CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vaccine musical chairs

White Cunt

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I was in Rawalpindi some 30 years ago....in the street of 100 gunsmiths...little booth foundries pouring molten metal into wet sand moulds. Give them any firearm..come back in 24 hours and they will completely replicate it. Out the back were piles of old scrap iron bedsteads. I’ll bet there’s more than a few Pathans roaming around with one eye and a grievance against the supplier of their buckshee Glock. I held a brand spanking new Lee Enfield Mk 4.. it looked pristine but was composed mainly of an old fucking piping. I wouldn’t have wanted to put a round through it.

Me neither. 

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder how they selected that particular old trout to parade before the cunningly-assembled media. I suppose Margaret Thatcher was in a very low risk group by comparison, what with being dead and all.

And just to add to the sense of theatre... ‘And now before your very eyes’.....drum roll....Mr. William Shakespeare!’ (sleeve already rolled up).

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And people wonder why the NHS never has any money left to spend on actual patients.

They don’t need to. All the real patients are sat at home on the couch, dead, still clutching their phone, which is still on hold at their GPs surgery.