CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vaccine musical chairs

White Cunt

Because the government is unable to decide the order of persons to get the new vaccine, here is my solution:

1. White Cunt

2. All persons under 65 with health conditions in full employment, facing public on a daily basis (excludes politicians, lawyers, bankers, second hand car dealers and estate agents)

3. All persons in full employment without health conditions (excludes politicians, lawyers, etc)

4. School children.

5. All persons working from home

6. Healthy over 65

7. Babies

8.  Every other group. (excludes politicians, lawyers, bankers, second hand car dealers and estate agents)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Because the government is unable to decide the order of persons to get the new vaccine, here is my solution:

1. White Cunt

2. All persons under 65 with health conditions in full employment, facing public on a daily basis (excludes politicians, lawyers, bankers, second hand car dealers and estate agents)

3. All persons in full employment without health conditions (excludes politicians, lawyers, etc)

4. School children.

6. Healthy over 65

7. Babies

8.  Every other group. (excludes politicians, lawyers, bankers, second hand car dealers and estate agents)

3 months after you get the jab and you're shuffling around like a fucking extra out of The Walking Dead going "huuuuuuhhhn", can I be allowed to blow your head off with a very large shotgun?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

1. White Cunt

4. School children.

6. Healthy over 65

7. Babies

Exclude very small Asian women car drivers. You literally can't see them and end up convinced their vehicle is possessed.

Earwigs of course

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I qualify but I'm fucked if I'm going to allow a fake vaccine for an over hyped virus to be injected into my body.

Get fucked

Young women all over East Anglia turning in their shallow graves as Neil suddenly invokes a persons’ right to decide what enters their body.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

3 months after you get the jab and you're shuffling around like a fucking extra out of The Walking Dead going "huuuuuuhhhn", can I be allowed to blow your head off with a very large shotgun?

If this is the effect, there will be certain parts of the UK where you might struggle to tell the jabbed from the unjabbed. Any ‘Spoons at lunchtime, for example. Feel free to get busy with the sawn-off.

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If this is the effect, there will be certain parts of the UK where you might struggle to tell the jabbed from the unjabbed. Any ‘Spoons at lunchtime, for example. Feel free to get busy with the sawn-off.

That's why I wont go into North Essex and Suffolk. I don't want to shoot innocent people from Essex and Suffolk. Actually, fuck it; I'll take the risk. 

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

An old bag shuffling around with a heavy weapon, tripping and blasting her cunt off - sure, be my guest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

1. White Cunt

2. All persons under 65 with health conditions in full employment, facing public on the daily basis (excludes politicians, lawyers, bankers, second hand car dealers and estate agents)

4. School children.

6. Healthy over 65

7. Babies

Priority list should be..

1. Public school alumni and those who are currently at public schools (We run the country).

2. All golfers at private golf clubs.

3. Samantha Fox.

• Like 1

Having ear of who is going to be serving this up to whoever is in the front of the queue, wouldn't necessarily fill you with confidence.

One can earn £30 per hour vaccinating cunts, but there is a possibility it will be clerical staff, in some cases, that will be administering it to you.

Cunts who work for the NHS will be receiving pressure to have it, all fed down the shit chute from the Department of Health via the clinical commissioning groups and onto executive boards of hospital trusts and so on through the fuckwit middle management. Lots of targets and lots of financial incentives to get this into as many staff who have direct contact with the patient/punters.

All the above wankers are people that I would not trust to wipe their own ring pieces.

This is a massive drug trial that is going to be difficult to obtain relevant clinical information from. 

I don't believe this vaccine has inherent dangers, nor do I believe it has any given benefits to myself, but the people at the top of the food chain, politicians (ergo cunts) who are steamrollering this programme through are a gang of criminals that I have absolutely no reason to trust whatsoever. 

For the time being I will play the morally correct card and let the most vulnerable have priority eg those with a list of comorbidities longer than Harold Shipman's charge sheet and fucking swarthy foreigners that are allegedly dropping like flies from this kung flu.  

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Priority list should be..

1. Public school alumni and those who are currently at public schools (We run the country).

2. All golfers at private golf clubs.

3. Samantha Fox.

Have you seen the state of Samantha Fox these days? She reminds me of Bet Lynch. All ex-public school pricks and golfers should be executed without mercy. Fuck off!

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Black people don't need any more 'white saviours'." - David Lammy.

So, your boffins in Lagos and Mogadishu have come up with your own vaccine then David? No? You'll be demanding that black people are given priority for the vaccine developed by 'white saviours' then? Yes? Thought so.

Lammy's a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

On 05/12/2020 at 00:55, Eric Cuntman said:

"Black people don't need any more 'white saviours'." - David Lammy.

So, your boffins in Lagos and Mogadishu have come up with your own vaccine then David? No? You'll be demanding that black people are given priority for the vaccine developed by 'white saviours' then? Yes? Thought so.

Yes..a natty little sound bite...that’s the trouble when you think everything you say is clever. I hope that this provocative and inflammatory statement jumps up and bites him on the arse.

On 05/12/2020 at 00:55, Eric Cuntman said:

Wakanda forever!

41e.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes..a natty little sound bite...that’s the trouble when you think everything you say is clever. I hope that this provocative and inflammatory statement jumps up and bites him on the arse.

It won't. He's protected by the woke media. Anyone who takes issue with what he said will be called 'a right wing activist' or just a plain old fashioned 'racist' and that will be that. 

On 03/12/2020 at 20:47, White Cunt said:

1. White Cunt

4. School children.

6. Healthy over 65

7. Babies

Reality check: Spain is looking to vaccinate 70% of population by June 2021. Germany will probably achieve complete vaccination by then. On its past record of economic and technological success the British govt will be lucky to achieve 25% with lots of excuses along the way. PS the Royals and all the other parasites will get it long before your granny. That we KNOW. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reality check: Spain is looking to vaccinate 70% of population by June 2021. Germany will probably achieve complete vaccination by then. On its past record of economic and technological success the British govt will be lucky to achieve 25% with lots of excuses along the way. PS the Royals and all the other parasites will get it long before your granny. That we KNOW. 

What about herd immunity ?  Could the UK population have inched a bit closer to this status by March 2021 ?

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reality check: you seem hell bent on repeatedly dragging family members into your drivel, like my grandmother who died in 1964. I told you this before but your amoeba brain seems to conveniently overlook it. Fuck off cunt.

13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Reality check: you seem hell bent on repeatedly dragging family members into your drivel, like my grandmother who died in 1964. I told you this before but your amoeba brain seems to conveniently overlook it. Fuck off cunt.

To be fair WC, I think he meant 'your granny' as a generalisation for the average elderly person, as opposed to the German lizard family and the old codgers in the House of Lords.