CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SIX MONTHS BEGGING TO REJOIN EU

ChildeHarold

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think it was the EU that was holding the begging bowl. They fail to understand the the days of the UK giving out free coin to prop up a failed super state continually grifting its members are over...or at least where the UK is concerned.

They are playing hard ball, which is fully expected. I don’t see Boris’ cheap, antiquated tactics to break them very effective. By doing/saying less he may actually achieve more.

Question is, are they willing to risk potential bank failures, more corporations on the stretchers and hundreds of thousands freshly unemployed pitchforks coming to get them? We are not talking about throwing Greece under the bus to save Yankee credit default insurance providers and bond holders. This would affect more Europeans.

https://www.reinsurancene.ws/no-deal-brexit-shock-has-diminished-but-insurers-still-at-risk-deutsche-bank/

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

They are playing hard ball, which is fully expected. I don’t see Boris’ cheap, antiquated tactics to break them very effective. By doing/saying less he may actually achieve more.

Question is, are they willing to risk potential bank failures, more corporations on the stretchers and hundreds of thousands freshly unemployed pitchforks coming to get them? We are not talking about throwing Greece under the bus to save Yankee credit default insurance providers and bond holders. This would affect more Europeans.

https://www.reinsurancene.ws/no-deal-brexit-shock-has-diminished-but-insurers-still-at-risk-deutsche-bank/

Again all we hear is how everyone else is goin to be hurt by yer theatrics.. carrie n the mad kings gibber may be swallowed in Britain but outside it hes seen as a terrible fibber who shouldn't be listened to

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Again all we hear is how everyone else is goin to be hurt by yer theatrics.. carrie n the mad kings gibber may be swallowed in Britain but outside it hes seen as a terrible fibber who shouldn't be listened to

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I am trying my best not to hear the garbage falling out of his mouth. I give that - he is full of shit.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

He is ,officially..a lying cunt..a bit like Charlie Haughey was .

15 hours ago, White Cunt said:

This childish ignorant "it will hurt them more than it hurts us" coming from a country that suffered fuck all compared to Europeans and Russia in the two Great Wars. It is fucking comical and betrays a total lack of any grasp of history or the modern world. While brexit and a brexit trade deal totally absorbs the monotonous minds of the British red neck and media, the average European is far more concerned with other issues. Take your self absorbed insular Little Islander outlook and posts and stick them up your arse. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

This childish ignorant "it will hurt them more than it hurts us" coming from a country that suffered fuck all compared to Europeans and Russia in the two Great Wars. It is fucking comical and betrays a total lack of any grasp of history or the modern world. While brexit and a brexit trade deal totally absorbs the monotonous minds of the British red neck and media, the average European is far more concerned with other issues. Take your self absorbed insular Little Islander outlook and posts and stick them up your arse. 

In case you haven’t noticed (being so absorbed by European issues and book-derived suffering), I am one of those people who actually have an ongoing interest in his country’s economic well being. Since being a part of the EU is not seen by myself as being perhaps not advantageous but at least on an equal footing particularly with Germany,  plus been taken advantage of in several other areas by other EU countries, I opted to vote leave. Your retarded insults are falling on deaf ears.

39 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

In case you haven’t noticed (being so absorbed by European issues and book-derived suffering), I am one of those people who actually have an ongoing interest in his country’s economic well being. Since being a part of the EU is not seen by myself as being perhaps not advantageous but at least on an equal footing particularly with Germany,  plus been taken advantage of in several other areas by other EU countries, I opted to vote leave. Your retarded insults are falling on deaf ears.

FFS......not again! Talk about chasing our fucking tails. Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of it.... just under half of the country were on the losing side of this ill advised ballot. We are a country divided. Never the Twain will meet. Whatever will happen..will happen . Fuck all any of us can do about it. If you voted stay and you don’t like the outcome (like me) it’s tuffski shitski. We all have to get on with it. It’s rather pointless bleating now. Plus, of course..the last general election ended up as a ringing endorsement for Boris Johnson. It’s too fucking late now.

30 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

FFS......not again! Talk about chasing our fucking tails. Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of it.... just under half of the country were on the losing side of this ill advised ballot. We are a country divided. Never the Twain will meet. Whatever will happen..will happen . Fuck all any of us can do about it. If you voted stay and you don’t like the outcome (like me) it’s tuffski shitski. We all have to get on with it. It’s rather pointless bleating now. Plus, of course..the last general election ended up as a ringing endorsement for Boris Johnson. It’s too fucking late now.

I think Cameron got an easy ride as the most fucking incompetent leader this country - or any EU country - has ever seen. 

We fucking sighed when his wife had a baby. We fucking sobbed when his rich fucking tax swindling old man died in his spread in the south of France. 

Then he fucked the whole country by caving into the 20% of nutters in the population and to keep his fucking tory party together he promised the 2016 referendum with no thought as to the consequences. 

Power WITHOUT responsibility. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

You poor fucking thing. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think Cameron got an easy ride as the most fucking incompetent leader this country - or any EU country - has ever seen. 

We fucking sighed when his wife had a baby. We fucking sobbed when his rich fucking tax swindling old man died in his spread in the south of France. 

Then he fucked the whole country by caving into the 20% of nutters in the population and to keep his fucking tory party together he promised the 2016 referendum with no thought as to the consequences. 

...and then the cunt was allowed to flee the scene of the crime.

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cameron is a smug wanker. I reckon I could have him, Bojo and Theresa May in a fight. Can anyone beat that?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Cameron is a smug wanker. I reckon I could have him, Bojo and Theresa May in a fight. Can anyone beat that?

Eric I am out tonight for a Turkish in broxbourne, a last meal out before the training starts tomorrow. I am fighting Harold in the new year, can you help out getting me into shape? 

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric I am out tonight for a Turkish in broxbourne, a last meal out before the training starts tomorrow. I am fighting Harold in the new year, can you help out getting me into shape? 

You can run the roads shadow boxing in your grey flannel pre 1966 World Cup track suit. I’ll pedal my old black ,rusty, bike behind with an old metal sheet megaphone bellowing..”pick it up you fat cunt”..... it’ll be a fucking walkover, mate.

• Like 1