CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SIX MONTHS BEGGING TO REJOIN EU

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Child

you’ll never be excepted here, just like in real life

I’m still waiting for the pm from withers with harolds home address, remember I tracked down and kicked the shit out of fender? History will repeat itself in the new year, don’t worry yourself stubby, it’s in hand. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m still waiting for the pm from withers with harolds home address, remember I tracked down and kicked the shit out of fender? History will repeat itself in the new year, don’t worry yourself stubby, it’s in hand. 

I'm not convinced that you're taking the training seriously. I noticed a tv programme on earlier called 'Eddie Eats Christmas'.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not convinced that you're taking the training seriously. I noticed a tv programme on earlier called 'Eddie Eats Christmas'.

You’ve seen the power in the snatch video,I don’t need to work on that,  I have been working with the speed ball today, a little light skipping and footwork. 

On 12/12/2020 at 16:38, ChildeHarold said:

This childish ignorant "it will hurt them more than it hurts us" coming from a country that suffered fuck all compared to Europeans and Russia in the two Great Wars. It is fucking comical and betrays a total lack of any grasp of history or the modern world. While brexit and a brexit trade deal totally absorbs the monotonous minds of the British red neck and media, the average European is far more concerned with other issues. Take your self absorbed insular Little Islander outlook and posts and stick them up your arse. 

The only reason we suffered less than some other allies is due to us being an island nation. Hitler never wanted a war with Britain due to our Royal Navy, and the likelihood of Uncle Sam rolling up his sleeves. 

Your average first world European is more concerned with keeping his job and the cost of essentials down. 

Britain leaving is the first step to the EU falling like dominoes. Several other nations are considering referendums on their own sovereignty, and I hope the results will be favourable... 

Joe Biden's a cunt, and also an alleged Savilist, but you won't find that on CNN. The Don's run is finished no matter how many lawsuits and lawyers he employs. 

Here's to 2021!

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The only reason we suffered less than some other allies is due to us being an island nation. Hitler never wanted a war with Britain due to our Royal Navy, and the likelihood of Uncle Sam rolling up his sleeves. 

Your average first world European is more concerned with keeping his job and the cost of essentials down. 

Britain leaving is the first step to the EU falling like dominoes. Several other nations are considering referendums on their own sovereignty, and I hope the results will be favourable... 

Joe Biden's a cunt, and also an alleged Savilist, but you won't find that on CNN. The Don's run is finished no matter how many lawsuits and lawyers he employs. 

Here's to 2021!

You are quite a destructive little cunt aren't you? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Here's to 2021!

Christ what a year, hopefully 2021 has less nasty surprises.

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Here's to 2021!

Well said MC  baby.top class shite ...watch carrie n bojo smash them filthy foreigners like a white Rourkes drift or somthing..now could ya actually tell the scruffy pox to overturn the table n get on a plane home y'all need him back

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well said MC  baby.top class shite ...watch carrie n bojo smash them filthy foreigners like a white Rourkes drift or somthing..now could ya actually tell the scruffy pox to overturn the table n get on a plane home y'all need him back

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm sure old Panz senior was guiding in the odd U-boat via torch during WW2. Hitler probably would have built a retreat somewhere near Shannon, and turned the rest into a concentration camp.

Expect the first of many ferry's containing your quota of duskies in the coming months. Leo's got fuck all else to bargain with, baby... 

13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure old Panz senior was guiding in the odd U-boat via torch during WW2. Hitler probably would have built a retreat somewhere near Shannon, and turned the rest into a concentration camp.

Expect the first of many ferry's containing your quota of duskies in the coming months. Leo's got fuck all else to bargain with, baby... 

We have our few brown people MC baby they dont like it here  though..too much rain n been dumped in rural areas..they want their friends n family in Manchester and seem eager to get there once we give them refugee status..ah the war reference..where would angry powerless white brits be without it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1