CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lizard Greetings Delay

White Cunt

Well, the speech is in the post. 

However irrelevant to people like myself, I am aware of parts of the British public who merrily look forward to a pre-televised lizard speech every Christmas while clutching a glass of sweet Sherry and a dry mince pie. This treat is now ominously being delayed or perhaps even cancelled this year.

One would think that wishing others a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year should not be much of a stress test or the making of a political statement - under the circumstances, but the palace seems to think otherwise.

What a bunch of self-serving wankers.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/dec/13/queen-is-reportedly-delaying-recording-christmas-speech-due-to-brexit-uncertainty

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

However irrelevant to people like myself, I am aware of parts of the British public who merrily look forward to a pre-televised lizard speech every Christmas while clutching a glass of sweet Sherry and a dry mince pie. This treat is now ominously being delayed or perhaps even cancelled this year.

One would think that wishing others a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year should not be much of a stress test or the making of a political statement - under the circumstances, but the palace seems to think otherwise.

She's probably dead but they won't announce it because it wasn't Covid. Philip's probably gone senile and shredded the old bitch with a blunderbuss.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's probably dead but they won't announce it because it wasn't Covid. Philip's probably gone senile and shredded the old bitch with a blunderbuss.

Maybe she is going to peel her latex mask off to reveal her inhuman features like the baddies in that series "V".  Greetingsss my loyal subjectsss, how do  you like me now ?  I wonder if David Icke got some of his ideas after watching " V" while flying on LSD.

7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Maybe she is going to peel her latex mask off to reveal her inhuman features like the baddies in that series "V".  Greetingsss my loyal subjectsss, how do  you like me now ?  I wonder if David Icke got some of his ideas after watching " V" while flying on LSD.

oooh... Diana. I'll always have the image of her, demonstrating her deepthroating skills on a guinea pig.

19 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/dec/13/queen-is-reportedly-delaying-recording-christmas-speech-due-to-brexit-uncertainty

That doesn't mean I can't wish all the White Cunts in the world a very horrible and nasty New Year and I hope you roast in hell before you get a chance to refuse the vaccine. There. Satisfied now? 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That doesn't mean I can't wish all the White Cunts in the world a very horrible and nasty New Year and I hope you roast in hell before you get a chance to refuse the vaccine. There. Satisfied now? 

I was aiming the nom the the queen, but sure - suit yourself.

On 13/12/2020 at 23:58, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon he’ll have more fun fucking a dead babysitter than the walking skelington that’s his mrs. She looks like she hasn’t eaten for years

I've met the bird he has been allegedly fucking behind the Duchess of Dysmorphia's back, several times in fact. Obviously a pleb like me didn't get to do much other than nod my head whilst knowing my place, but I can confirm that despite the pictures you'll find online of her, I'd absolutely smash the fucking granny out of it.

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've met the bird he has been allegedly fucking behind the Duchess of Dysmorphia's back, several times in fact. Obviously a pleb like me didn't get to do much other than nod my head whilst knowing my place, but I can confirm that despite the pictures you'll find online of her, I'd absolutely smash the fucking granny out of it.

Not exactly a stunner and again I’ve seen more meat on a quorn burger. 

Hopefully she’s already under Neil’s patio. 

On 13/12/2020 at 21:23, White Cunt said:

Should have said irrelevant people like yourself, fuck off