CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Say something interesting  please or just do the right thing and grow up, after you’ve fucked off obviously.

Well, this will prove one thing. If no action is taken over quote altering, she's one of Pens multis. 

I fully expect Roops to respond to this with something along the lines of:

'Action would have been taken had you not made such a clumsy attempt at manipulation.'

That's the excuse she used the last time she was letting frank off. Although redundant in this instance because a) I like ProfB. And b) I'm the third person to mention it.

• Like 2

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 21/12/2020 at 23:33, King Billy said:

I guess it’s possible that the whole story is fake news but to me that’s a terrifying thought. Until recently public figures hid their bumfoolery at all costs. It was guaranteed to end their career and destroy any public sympathy or affection they may have had. The whole thing has spun around by 180 degrees and now career benders who’ve publicly lived a lie for years have strangely become brave heroes. Stick insect Schofield is no more than an annoying irrelevance imo. The willingness of the morons who sheepishly go along with this thinking is a lot more of a problem for the future. This shit never ends. Nothing is ever enough to satisfy the constant shite that the left come up with. Filthy inhuman cunts, every last deluded one of them.

Fucking shitgob media and commie stump suckers ,abound

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 19/12/2020 at 11:36, ChildeHarold said:

Now that dear old Eamonn and Ruth have been cut loose from presenting This Morning on ITV where particularly Eamonn's sloth like delivery has won particularly strong audience ratings in Care Home and Hospice settings, expect to see a flurry of telly ads featuring the soothing pair. This one from "Age Partnership" a shared equity bandit operation and not the well known charity it is easily confused with. Given Eamonn's slurring caused by the non-stop Forth Bridge dental work he's had done over the years to retain his close ups on telly, I was still surprised to hear him say "Life can get better and enjoyable with Aids." Expect an Eamonn Funeral Plan next. It's all perfect in the pale blue suit, cream shirt, powder blue tie and display handkerchief. Even serious illness or death. 

I hate the slobbering , fat faced fuck pig as much as I hate that , squint eyed sided mouthed old fucking bag, Lorriane Kelly. He's a personallty devoid bag of stoat cum.

On 21/12/2020 at 23:33, King Billy said:

I guess it’s possible that the whole story is fake news but to me that’s a terrifying thought. Until recently public figures hid their bumfoolery at all costs. It was guaranteed to end their career and destroy any public sympathy or affection they may have had. The whole thing has spun around by 180 degrees and now career benders who’ve publicly lived a lie for years have strangely become brave heroes. Stick insect Schofield is no more than an annoying irrelevance imo. The willingness of the morons who sheepishly go along with this thinking is a lot more of a problem for the future. This shit never ends. Nothing is ever enough to satisfy the constant shite that the left come up with. Filthy inhuman cunts, every last deluded one of them.

1 hour ago, Vicious Bastard said:

I hate the slobbering , fat faced fuck pig as much as I hate that , squint eyed sided mouthed old fucking bag, Lorriane Kelly. He's a personallty devoid bag of stoat cum.

Can you repeat that please?

I missed it the first 2 times 😂