CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

Now that dear old Eamonn and Ruth have been cut loose from presenting This Morning on ITV where particularly Eamonn's sloth like delivery has won particularly strong audience ratings in Care Home and Hospice settings, expect to see a flurry of telly ads featuring the soothing pair. This one from "Age Partnership" a shared equity bandit operation and not the well known charity it is easily confused with. Given Eamonn's slurring caused by the non-stop Forth Bridge dental work he's had done over the years to retain his close ups on telly, I was still surprised to hear him say "Life can get better and enjoyable with Aids." Expect an Eamonn Funeral Plan next. It's all perfect in the pale blue suit, cream shirt, powder blue tie and display handkerchief. Even serious illness or death. 

On 19/12/2020 at 15:30, cuntspotter said:

Surely the Alan Partridge of recent times.Smug, self satisfied cunt. He makes bland look like vindaloo.

The Guidw to Rich People which they presented was just about the shittiest tv series I've ever witbessed. Alan Whicker did that whole thing to a T almost an art form. But this pair of Salcombe long weekenders created an underground silo beneath what was already a basement of a tv concept. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Guidw to Rich People which they presented was just about the shittiest tv series I've ever witbessed. Alan Whicker did that whole thing to a T almost an art form. But this pair of Salcombe long weekenders created an underground silo beneath what was already a basement of a tv concept. 

The wankers oohed and aaahhhed at everything as if they lived in poverty and scrapped by, rather than have a combined wealth of 10 million, only 2 million shy of humble and modest cunt ‘Fatty’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The wankers oohed and aaahhhed at everything as if they lived in poverty and scrapped by, rather than have a combined wealth of 10 million, only 2 million shy of humble and modest cunt ‘Fatty’

Ed let it go. Fatties virtual Covid safe car wash has just been listed on the FTSE and he’s apparently become an overnight bitcoin billionaire. The man’s got everything now, moviestar looks, wealth beyond anyone’s dreams, air hostesses on tap and Albanians who’d willingly chop you up if he clicked his fingers. You’re not too old to start again mate. Be happy for the jug eared cunt and look to the future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

https://ibb.co/b2q5B2p

anyone straight would have probably been eating porridge...

Mrs Schofield must be right thick cunt. Married to a mincer for 30 years and didn’t realise the cunt was a rear gunner? His bravery must have disguised his rampant depravity extremely well. His extreme weight loss recently must be down to his bravery too. It would be a tragedy if he had AIDS after a life of such bravery. The signs aren’t good though. I reckon that’s why she hasn’t divorced him. Why settle for half his dough when she can stick it out for another year or two and have the lot. Maybe she is a bit smarter than I initially thought.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mrs Schofield must be right thick cunt. Married to a mincer for 30 years and didn’t realise the cunt was a rear gunner? His bravery must have disguised his rampant depravity extremely well. His extreme weight loss recently must be down to his bravery too. It would be a tragedy if he had AIDS after a life of such bravery. The signs aren’t good though. I reckon that’s why she hasn’t divorced him. Why settle for half his dough when she can stick it out for another year or two and have the lot. Maybe she is a bit smarter than I initially thought.

The ‘this morning’ production staff have a WhatsApp group called ‘we hate Philip schofield’ , that’s everything anyone needs to know about the deviant cunt 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yeah - the sick bucket vote must have finally swung it because they, like most couples in any business or place of work, are so WELL IN. 

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's all about the alimony baby. 

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I am perhaps not up to date on this story but I thought it was generally accepted that big Phil, rather than being the demon shagger of Old Compton Street, was in fact a cast iron straight guy who got wind he would be shuffled out and so came up with a rouse to extend his ITV life by coming out on live TV. He is very well aware that such “bravery” will moisten the right Kleenex and render him unsackable for another year or five. It’s perhaps why the wife hasn’t left him, why the Press haven’t snapped him hand in hand with a twenty year old friend of Dorothy, and why there’s been no tell-all in the Sundays about what a rampant chut he’s been for years. It’s not Omertà, it’s bullshit. In my opinion. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I am perhaps not up to date on this story but I thought it was generally accepted that big Phil, rather than being the demon shagger of Old Compton Street, was in fact a cast iron straight guy who got wind he would be shuffled out and so came up with a rouse to extend his ITV life by coming out on live TV. He is very well aware that such “bravery” will moisten the right Kleenex and render him unsackable for another year or five. It’s perhaps why the wife hasn’t left him, why the Press haven’t snapped him hand in hand with a twenty year old friend of Dorothy, and why there’s been no tell-all in the Sundays about what a rampant chut he’s been for years. It’s not Omertà, it’s bullshit. In my opinion. 

I guess it’s possible that the whole story is fake news but to me that’s a terrifying thought. Until recently public figures hid their bumfoolery at all costs. It was guaranteed to end their career and destroy any public sympathy or affection they may have had. The whole thing has spun around by 180 degrees and now career benders who’ve publicly lived a lie for years have strangely become brave heroes. Stick insect Schofield is no more than an annoying irrelevance imo. The willingness of the morons who sheepishly go along with this thinking is a lot more of a problem for the future. This shit never ends. Nothing is ever enough to satisfy the constant shite that the left come up with. Filthy inhuman cunts, every last deluded one of them.

• Like 1