CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

36 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

As I look through the window there are three Holland Amerika cruise liners anchored in the bay, they have been there for a couple of months at least. There are more cruise liners anchored in Babbacombe Bay and another lot are anchored off Weymouth. Why the fuck are are they all laid up in UK waters?

The standard explanation is that they are there for safety in poor weather as the bays provide the best “parking”conditions. But as currently a number of liners are unable to continue their operations due to covid, you will see many to go directly to a scrap yard of the highest bidder. Not all will be operational in the future.

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The standard explanation is that they are there for safety in poor weather as the bays provide the best “parking”conditions. But as currently a number of liners are unable to continue their operations due to covid, you will see many to go directly to a scrap yard of the highest bidder. Not all will be operational in the future.

They are all lit up at night too, if you travel on an evening number 22 bus from Teighmouth to Paignton it is like an off shore illuminations display. I know about the bay issue, just interesting that so many of them are anchored off the UK coast.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They are all lit up at night too, if you travel on an evening number 22 bus from Teighmouth to Paignton it is like an off shore illuminations display. I know about the bay issue, just interesting that so many of them are anchored off the UK coast.

So all they need is a few Christmas trees and baubles to finish off before departing for Hamburg recycling dock.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know why the press are making such a big deal of the French ports being closed for 48 hours, I thought France had restricted the imports of all deodorants and other personal hygiene products a very long time ago.

My nephew's partner wants me to go shopping at Sainsburys with her. I have declined the offer as I do not want to be first stuck in a queue to get into the car park and then in another queue waiting to get into the store .. she has decided to go anyway.

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin..you are stoopid

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Cheers Panz, I always treasure your precious opinions. Don’t lose a lung blowing too hard into the sax this Christmas, we wouldn’t want you to pop a vein and croak it on a trolley in a hospital’s corridor waiting for treatment.

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Cheers Panz, I always treasure your precious opinions. Don’t lose a lung blowing too hard into the sax this Christmas, we wouldn’t want you to pop a vein and croak it on a trolley in a hospital’s corridor waiting for treatment.

No..ya really are a thick fuk..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

40 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Simply put the world has shut its door to the UK and its chronic mismanagement of its new supercorona strain 40 odd years ago ya got into Europe on yer third attempt and ya were called the sick man of Europe...you'll leave it with the same label 

Panzbaby 

Based on the assumption of us being the "sick man Europe", you clover munching drunken bigots are the corpses, Panz.

General degaulle knew ya hadnt the ability to play fair n equally ..too much empire rubbish bred into ya coupled with decades of toxic media...we've no such notions....whats happenin with the frogs is only a small taste of what a no deal means for yer brave social experiment..the frogs really dont give a shite who they upset

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

General degaulle knew ya hadnt the ability to play fair n equally ..too much empire rubbish bred into ya coupled with decades of toxic media...we've no such notions....whats happenin with the frogs is only a small taste of what a no deal means for yer brave social experiment..the frogs really dont give a shite who they upset

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Would you like to come into my bubble?

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

General degaulle knew ya hadnt the ability to play fair n equally

He probably realised that, while heroically hiding in Britain from the Krauts for the duration of WW2, while his countrymen and relatives were gorging on erect bratwurst and other assorted Germanic delicacies. What a shame he didn’t point this out to his protectors till he was safely back in Frogland after the war had been won, without his contribution.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

He probably realised that, while heroically hiding in Britain from the Krauts for the duration of WW2, while his countrymen and relatives were gorging on erect bratwurst and other assorted Germanic delicacies. What a shame he didn’t point this out to his protectors till he was safely back in Frogland after the war had been won, without his contribution.

He knew enough about the brits to not let them into the party though and time has proven him right 

PANZERMURPHYBABY