CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dover (ar)sole

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

t’s interesting how “totemic” fishing has become. Edward Heath gave it up without realising it , originally. 

Heath only gave up our fishing rights after making sure ‘fishing’ wasn’t a spelling mistake. He most likely had a semi with all the talk of the ‘butter mountain’ at the time.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Heath only gave up our fishing rights after making sure ‘fishing’ wasn’t a spelling mistake. He most likely had a semi with all the talk of the ‘butter mountain’ at the time.

I think Ted Heath was more concerned with throwing things into the sea, rather than pulling things out of it. I wonder if he remembered to puncture the lungs and stomachs before he threw them in. You don't want that pesky gas bloat floating them back up to the surface.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I suspect the EU will give you a "win" on fishin...make it easier for carrie n boris to sell the deal thats currently simmering..but the EU will absolutely not move on its level playin field and state support n punishment if the mad king has another brain fart..it'll be interesting to see what youll pay into the yearly budget in return for frictionless trade.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The hypocrisy of “the level playing field” and “no state support” spew from the EU, with Germany and France cooking the books that would put Amazon to shame, (with the help of assorted banks) - is not going to work any longer, well on paper only perhaps. This will be promptly abandoned- watch this space. It will in the end resemble a tug of war as with the Boeing versus Airbus, prop up and make sales before the other side sues first. Each to their own. We have our own currency, Panzy - you are the bitches of the ECB.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Ted Heath was more concerned with throwing things into the sea, rather than pulling things out of it. I wonder if he remembered to puncture the lungs and stomachs before he threw them in. You don't want that pesky gas bloat floating them back up to the surface.

There is an old story, probably apocryphal, about Old Ted visiting a Navy Base in the 60’s as an MP, when he was given a tour of the submarines. Enquiring where the men slept, he was reportedly shocked to discover the young Ratings shared beds on rotation and would often wake one another stark naked demanding entry to their bunk. Old Ted’s face lit up as he reminded those present he was a keen amateur sailor himself and he wondered aloud if there was a recruiting office on the base. To rather awkward silence, the tour ended abruptly and he reportedly never forgave the Navy for his embarrassment. Years later as PM he was required to write the traditional letter to sub commanders giving instructions on what to do in time of war. Eschewing the traditional options of “surrender”, “sail for Australia” or “fire everything at Moscow”, Ted reportedly wrote “I don’t care what you do, but my advice would be to scuttle the boat immediately, once you’ve woken all the sodomites on board. If I am going to die alone, so are they”. 

26 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The hypocrisy of “the level playing field” and “no state support” spew from the EU, with Germany and France cooking the books that would put Amazon to shame, (with the help of assorted banks) - is not going to work any longer, well on paper only perhaps. This will be promptly abandoned- watch this space. It will in the end resemble a tug of war as with the Boeing versus Airbus, prop up and make sales before the other side sues first. Each to their own. We have our own currency, Panzy - you are the bitches of the ECB.

You'll be the bitches of the third world whitey baby...prepare for disappointment 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Standby for the birth of a very ugly baby. As confirmed in many in Dublin homes, Withdrawal doesn’t work and often leads to costly and regretted consequences. 

Must be hard to see the old country run into the dirt n be the laughing stock of the developed world..its a long time coming but ill be here to give you the outside the bowl opinion ya wont hear in the flat roof bars 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

After you Panz, after you.

Youve led the charge..let us know how it all goes for ya ..im sure Swaziland or estwatania as its now called..i think.will be a valuable resource to y'all ..although their quasi dictatorship leader guy died of the plague so maybe that deal died with him 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tips..mmm..lets see..ooo..heres one..i dont know what youll get but i know youll pine for what ya had..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Lockdown is taking a heavy toll on your mental health Panz. No surprise really, considering the confused state you were in beforehand. I’m going to have a good Protestant pray for you tonight.

Just now, King Billy said:

Lockdown is taking a heavy toll on your mental health Panz. No surprise really, considering the confused state you were in beforehand. I’m going to have good Protestant pray for you tonight.

If yer gonna pray for anything..its the loyal union plebs that have once agin been thrown under the bus bally baby..still in the EU customs union n a big fat line tween the UK yerselves..unionist..never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If yer gonna pray for anything..its the loyal union plebs that have once agin been thrown under the bus bally baby..still in the EU customs union n a big fat line tween the UK yerselves..unionist..never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’re so angry Panz. Tier 5 could be the final straw for you. You need to stop getting yourself in a state over big boys stuff. I’m praying you get through this Brexit thing. I’m not overly confident though.

Just now, King Billy said:

You’re so angry Panz. Tier 5 could be the final straw for you. You need to stop getting yourself in a state over big boys stuff. I’m praying you get through this Brexit thing. I’m not overly confident though.

Bally baby this is the best Christmas ever ..just seeing areleen n sammy rage agin the inevitable is a scream..nigel dodds bemoanin that invest norn iron is to lose 100 mill in EU money ..and boris sayin he'll stump up a few million when he thinks of it..its like big brother onny its for real..couldn't make it up

PANZERMURPHYBABY