CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dover (ar)sole

ChildeHarold

8 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

All those sovereign states taking  control over their own  borders  .. the cheeky fuckers. Who do they think they are ? ..  Nigel Farage !

The trick in Devon is to set sail after dark on a night fishing trip sit a few miles off the French coast and meet up with some cunt with a motor boat collect the passengers and then drop said passengers off at some quiet secluded Devon beach. I believe that the drop off points are around Salcombe as the things are fucked in Babbacombe Bay because of all the cruise liners anchored in the bay.

27 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It does not matter either way .. there is fuck all you or anyone else can do about it. Anyway there have been huge queues of lorries at Dover and other ports in the past. This has got fuck all to do with Brexit '' its covid every cunt is slamming their doors shut at the least excuse.

Carry on Charles Hawtrey

The UK is the one voting for stricter control over it's own borders by leaving the European Union yet it's the EU countries that are exercising stricter control. How weird is that.

And it's a pity the fucking garlic chomping cunts aren't as strict about people entering their shitty country on the Eastern side and maybe we won't have so many economic migrant brown fuckers camped up in Calais right now.

37 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

A few months ago yer home secretary suggested doin this to us..oo the irony 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Now we see the months and years of Brexit planning to cope with just such an eventuality. Dover is a toilet, contents of a plastic bottle, emptied chemical loos, no services no support for STRANDED drivers. Every surface in Dover is probably coated in three inches of virus. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am afraid it is Britain hurting.... NOT THE OTHERS. Why keep on looking somewhere else when the shit's under your nose? 

This is an interesting point and now depends on which window you are looking out of....both sides will proclaim victory of some sorts...irrespective of the reality. Neither Johnson or Macron look good here. It took Macron 24 hrs to change his mind... a phone call from Merkel? His hauliers up in arms. 5000 trucks with produce for mainly French marches? It felt like a bit of an own goal. The French / EU are paying for the pointless testing that the French are insisting on for those returning to France. It’s interesting how “totemic” fishing has become. Edward Heath gave it up without realising it , originally. 

52 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is an interesting point and now depends on which window you are looking out of....both sides will proclaim victory of some sorts...irrespective of the reality. Neither Johnson or Macron look good here. It took Macron 24 hrs to change his mind... a phone call from Merkel? His hauliers up in arms. 5000 trucks with produce for mainly French marches? It felt like a bit of an own goal. The French / EU are paying for the pointless testing that the French are insisting on for those returning to France. It’s interesting how “totemic” fishing has become. Edward Heath gave it up without realising it , originally. 

A call from Merkel very likely, with the bonus of Lufthansa food-carrying fleet to rub their face in.

57 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They said take it. Take the chair. But after you've taken it what are you going to do with it? Probably burn it for fire wood. (Laughter) 

The Homecoming/Pinter

Fishing shouldn't have any other meaning over and above a supply chain. There was a good Aljazeera documentary about the process, documentation and research needed to make an official application to the international body involved to register a country's ownership and extent of the Continental Shelf and also an island. Some of this is done in secret. I dare say fishing is just as complicated. It would be good to see natiins cooperating rather than competing over a vital resource for the benefit of all mankind. Shared future of mankind and WIN WIN solutions are required. 

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

A call from Merkel very likely, with the bonus of Lufthansa food-carrying fleet to rub their face in.

But..I think Harold and PZ have valid points made in their own way.. invariably we think in terms of win lose and what you think you see depends on what you perceive to be happening..the media and spin doctors are working overtime. Heath was bought ..first by Europe, then by the Chinese. All it will take is for top political echelons to be receptive to the EU private overtures in the future and things could change again.... never ever say never. Europe was annoyed because they worked hard to keep our political classes sweet.. look at the jobs they threw at senior politicians..but the lazy fuckers failed to keep us in line.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

They said take it. Take the chair. But after you've taken it what are you going to do with it? Probably burn it for fire wood. (Laughter) 

The Homecoming/Pinter

Fishing shouldn't have any other meaning over and above a supply chain. There was a good Aljazeera documentary about the process, documentation and research needed to make an official application to the international body involved to register a country's ownership and extent of the Continental Shelf and also an island. Some of this is done in secret. I dare say fishing is just as complicated. It would be good to see natiins cooperating rather than competing over a vital resource for the benefit of all mankind. Shared future of mankind and WIN WIN solutions are required. 

I tend to agree with you... but let’s face it, that’s a bit heavy for the sun reading general public. I note how easily politicians are able to tap into this little englander “island Nation” mentality when they need to. Still...as a Welshman ..who despairs at the W.A  talking shop. I’m a bit dismissive of the “puncture repair” diplomacy that the uk has deployed over the last 50 years for the sake of partisan gain rather than the national interest.

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Homecoming/Pinter

Have you ever visited the planet 🌎?

26 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

But..I think Harold and PZ have valid points made in their own way.. invariably we think in terms of win lose and what you think you see depends on what you perceive to be happening..the media and spin doctors are working overtime. Heath was bought ..first by Europe, then by the Chinese. All it will take is for top political echelons to be receptive to the EU private overtures in the future and things could change again.... never ever say never. Europe was annoyed because they worked hard to keep our political classes sweet.. look at the jobs they threw at senior politicians..but the lazy fuckers failed to keep us in line.

The stupid politicians walked into that one (with as you correctly pointed out all the privileges chucked at them) and were unable to undo the damage since people voted out. Maybe the Welsh heavy industry will have a shot a at least modest reconstruction of its industry. Who the fuck needs any more empty business parks?

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I tend to agree with you... but let’s face it, that’s a bit heavy for the sun reading general public. I note how easily politicians are able to tap into this little englander “island Nation” mentality when they need to. Still...as a Welshman ..who despairs at the W.A  talking shop. I’m a bit dismissive of the “puncture repair” diplomacy that the uk has deployed over the last 50 years for the sake of partisan gain rather than the national interest.

I actually think the way our parliamentary system works and lack of proportional representation the coastal communities and more nationalistic rust belt shitholes have far too much influence on national politics and importantly the tone of our leadership and political life. It is all magnified as well by a crass media abd press. Allowing Murdoch to infiltrate into the British press under Thatcher was thw end. I grew up in London when you had two respectable evening newspaoers the Evening News which was Left and The Standard which was discernibly Centre compared with either the presentday giveaways. The demise of that type of respectable evening newspaper says a lot about how dumbed down this country has become. Everybody thinks they're so fucking knowledgeable and intelligent with the internet yet its just a fucking toy keeping people in a state of infancy. Whole country and population has gone to shit in my view. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I actually think the way our parliamentary system works and lack of proportional representation the coastal communities and more nationalistic rust belt shitholes have far too much influence on national politics and importantly the tone of our leadership and political life. It is all magnified as well by a crass media abd press. Allowing Murdoch to infiltrate into the British press under Thatcher was thw end. I grew up in London when you had two respectable evening newspaoers the Evening News which was Left and The Standard which was discernibly Centre compared with either the presentday giveaways. The demise of that type of respectable evening newspaper says a lot about how dumbed down this country has become. Everybody thinks they're so fucking knowledgeable and intelligent with the internet yet its just a fucking toy keeping people in a state of infancy. Whole country and population has gone to shit in my view. 

I was thinking that 45 years ago...plus ca change.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The stupid politicians walked into that one (with as you correctly pointed out all the privileges chucked at them) and were unable to undo the damage since people voted out. Maybe the Welsh heavy industry will have a shot a at least modest reconstruction of its industry. Who the fuck needs any more empty business parks?

I suspect the EU will give you a "win" on fishin...make it easier for carrie n boris to sell the deal thats currently simmering..but the EU will absolutely not move on its level playin field and state support n punishment if the mad king has another brain fart..it'll be interesting to see what youll pay into the yearly budget in return for frictionless trade.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I suspect the EU will give you a "win" on fishin...make it easier for carrie n boris to sell the deal thats currently simmering..but the EU will absolutely not move on its level playin field and state support n punishment if the mad king has another brain fart..it'll be interesting to see what youll pay into the yearly budget in return for frictionless trade.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Good point.....

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Welsh industry is finished....consigned to the history books. It’s becoming a wasteland populated predominantly by the elderly and unemployable.

48 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Standby for the birth of a very ugly baby. As confirmed in many in Dublin homes, Withdrawal doesn’t work and often leads to costly and regretted consequences.