CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking Beckhams

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9087303/Victoria-David-Beckham-lead-stars-sharing-insight-Christmas.html

Thought I'd interrupt my Christmas celebrations to post this. Are these cunts the most fucking annoying cardboard cutout, cartoon family that's ever existed? This cunt would attend an envelope opening if the press were there to cover it. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9087303/Victoria-David-Beckham-lead-stars-sharing-insight-Christmas.html

Thought I'd interrupt my Christmas celebrations to post this. Are these cunts the most fucking annoying cardboard cutout, cartoon family that's ever existed? This cunt would attend an envelope opening if the press were there to cover it. 

Perhaps the rake started a new budget line of polyester nightwear and needs some cheap PR?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Still a better experience than eastenders. Mrs is watching it and i dont know whether to put my foot through the tv or get divorced on principle. Or both. 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Still a better experience than eastenders. Mrs is watching it and i dont know whether to put my foot through the tv or get divorced on principle. Or both. 

Eastenders should be culled now. But it won't,  because its the only shit on the British Bullshitting Commies that tops their ratings. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eastenders should be culled now. But it won't,  because its the only shit on the British Bullshitting Commies that tops their ratings. 

Its bollocks aint it, they did a mortality rate comparison once and walford if it was real would have a higher mortality rate than the front line in basra. 

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How the fuck can the Daily Mail see that I am using an ad blocker .. do they have cameras in my house?

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Midsomer Murders & Murder She Wrote.

Midsummer murders is bang on, just falls behind Jonathan creek though. Top quality viewing that every time 

Guest Vicious Bastard
59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thought it was funny when seaside donkey brain Davy boy explained that , "When I saw her in that cat suit, that was it !" He was smitten with the shit coloured skeletal , beady eyed fuck pig.A trip to Specsavers would have saved him from a world of bollocks.But, you have to remember, he ain't the sharpest tool in the box. A woodlouse thrashed him at "Hungry hippo", abit back.

3 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Thought it was funny when seaside donkey brain Davy boy explained that , "When I saw her in that cat suit, that was it !" He was smitten with the shit coloured skeletal , beady eyed fuck pig.A trip to Specsavers would have saved him from a world of bollocks.But, you have to remember, he ain't the sharpest tool in the box. A woodlouse thrashed him at "Hungry hippo", abit back.

Imagine being the least talented spice girl, there's an achievement 

Guest Vicious Bastard
4 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Imagine being the least talented spice girl, there's an achievement 

Fucking hell ! Didn't think of that. That's like trying to shoot yourself, and missing with all six rounds.

46 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There is something tragi comic in believing that the rest of the world in interested in your Christmas to the extent that you would pose for pics....and of course receiving money for said pics. All I can say is that the Beckhams must be well managed because they are a rather dim pair.

A few months ago I picked up a bargain doorstop from a charity shop .. it was a book by a talented young photographer .. The the title of the book is WHAT I SEE.

47 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

There is something tragi comic in believing that the rest of the world in interested in your Christmas to the extent that you would pose for pics....and of course receiving money for said pics. All I can say is that the Beckhams must be well managed because they are a rather dim pair.

They're just a high profile example of a very common sort of couple: he's a bit slow but good at his job, she wears the trousers and miks it for what she can get.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She must have a cunt like a bucket.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It should have been culled in about 1987 when dirty den went for a swin in the canal. Ello princesssss. Plus from what i saw last night ian beale is still in it, how many fucking times can they shoot /stab/batter/kill one cafe owner and he still survive. He's like a fuckin nerd version of jason vorhees 

6 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

It should have been culled in about 1987 when dirty den went for a swin in the canal. Ello princesssss. Plus from what i saw last night ian beale is still in it, how many fucking times can they shoot /stab/batter/kill one cafe owner and he still survive. He's like a fuckin nerd version of jason vorhees 

He's a Pound Shop JR Ewing. 

17 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Back in the late 1960s Yorkshire TV ran a soap called Castle Haven .. so far as I know if was recorded on video tape and all episodes were taped over in the early 1970s. A great shame as Castle Haven was the worst one ever.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's a Pound Shop JR Ewing. 

Who shot JR, there was a storyline. Up there with the dissapearing bodies episode of Jonathan creek, which i am definitely watching later now. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back in the late 1960s Yorkshire TV ran a soap called Castle Haven .. so far as I know if was recorded on video tape and all episodes were taped over in the early 1970s. A great shame as Castle Haven was the worst one ever.

So a bit like a pre emmerdale then? I'll google that I've never heard of it.