CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Blake

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

He was a hero then....to the lefties..I’m old enough to remember.

My mistake, the precious little cunts of today are too concerned with trying to figure out which fuckin' sex they belong to (or not, in a growing number of cases)

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you get any gift wrapped dog shit for Christmas, R-Soles?

Got tired of dressing your Barbie doll have you, and now you've come out to play?

Never mind, I've just ruffled you boyfriend's feathers, he'll be along pretty soon, so you won't feel too lonely.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was going to reply but frightened you might be frightened by any full stops in my text. 

So, don't use any then, cunt!

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everybody should have at least one boy friend. 

Do you work for the BBC?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Joker said:

Got tired of dressing your Barbie doll have you, and now you've come out to play?

Never mind, I've just ruffled you boyfriend's feathers, he'll be along pretty soon, so you won't feel too lonely.

I take it that you were a naughty boy this year and got none then.

1 minute ago, Joker said:

So, don't use any then, cunt!

Do you work for the BBC?

I said that to illicit a response and you hit the jackpot cibsudering I have been taxed £157.50 for the right to listen to such gems as why cities are designed by men, the nativity as seen through the eyes of a baby girl, the trouble with men, why people who are not female are shit and worth hating, acres of women's voices and women presenters, groups of women cooing and giggling over everything from classical music to history. Accept a gold plated Boxing Day Like dear Joker and Merry New Year. 

You do have a cock and balls don't you? Not the BBC version of Dr Who, Colonel Wilder in the Martian Chronicles, or Tarzan with the silicone tits? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I said that to illicit a response and you hit the jackpot cibsudering I have been taxed £157.50 for the right to listen to such gems as why cities are designed by men, the nativity as seen through the eyes of a baby girl, the trouble with men, why people who are not female are shit and worth hating, acres of women's voices and women presenters, groups of women cooing and giggling over everything from classical music to history. Accept a gold plated Boxing Day Like dear Joker and Merry New Year. 

You do have a cock and balls don't you? Not the BBC version of Dr Who, Colonel Wilder in the Martian Chronicles, or Tarzan with the silicone tits? 

......elicit.....