CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm pretty sure that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't capable of making a bullet do a u-turn after travelling 185 yards. That's one. But you're not thick. You know they never admit anything. Even when the evidence is irrefutable. 

They make the rules. 

Who’s they you silly uneducated cunt?

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Was this ever really disputed? I’m not sure it counts. 

Really? Oh that’s right. It took around 70 years before the Catholic Church even admitted there was a case to answer and stopped blatantly covering up for the nonces and promoting them or transferring them to re-education facilities.

Doesn’t count? Right oh.

Australias gov. was complicit in half a century of the vilest abuse of illegitimate children stolen from their mothers in Ireland and the U.K. and delivered into a lifetime of abuse. “G’day Officer. You’ve brought me a couple more of the little bastards? I’ll bung them in the basement for now and we can crack open a few tinnies before you go.”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fatty said:

That’s not a theory that’s fact, are you a catholic priest Queen Billy?

It’s a recognised fact now you fucking mong. For half a century anyone who attempted to expose it was branded a liar, mentally ill or completely ignored......and then it became fact. I rest my case. 

Fuck off you skint Lineker wannabe.

Just now, King Billy said:

It’s a recognised fact now you fucking mong. For half a century anyone who attempted to expose it was branded a liar, mentally ill or completely ignored......and then it became fact. I rest my case. 

Fuck off you skint Lineker wannabe.

Mong, really, go away and finish of your mum! Sorry I meant homework 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm pretty sure that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't capable of making a bullet do a u-turn after travelling 185 yards. That's one. But you're not thick. You know they never admit anything. Even when the evidence is irrefutable. 

They make the rules. 

You mean our resident gunsmith has issues with The Magic Bullet Theory?

Shocked beyond words. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They make the rules. 

And Jack Ruby Hated Lee Harvey Oswald so much that he murdered him before he could answer the charge against him. Imagine how much  more he would have hated him if he’d had ever met him or had any plausible reason to? Conspiracy theories eh? Ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And Jack Ruby Hated Lee Harvey Oswald so much that he murdered him before he could answer the charge against him. Imagine how much  more he would have hated him if he’d had ever met him or had any plausible reason to? Conspiracy theories eh? Ridiculous.

Billy, Eric is cunting you off

Just now, King Billy said:

Or your homeworks. Whose going to heat your  pot noodle for you then you fucking supermong?

Are you actually old enough to be on this site? “Supermong” where did that come from? If I’m going to be insulted it needs to be by someone with at least 1 brain cell 

Just now, Fatty said:

Are you actually old enough to be on this site? “Supermong” where did that come from? If I’m going to be insulted it needs to be by someone with at least 1 brain cell 

Or with a grown up, go get mummy or daddy

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you read what I posted I didn’t allege any vaccine conspiracy. I simply pointed out that imo something appears rather odd regarding the care home death rate and the fact that 95% of residents have supposedly had the wonder cure which commenced before Xmas. The rate should start to dramatically fall from now on unless I’m mistaken. We shall see.

True dat. Most vaccines also take a while before they're fully effective. If the death rate amongst care home residents doesn't fall significantly in the next couple of months then you've got a point, or the Government has seriously fucked up by increasing the time between doses.

It's a case of wait and see now.

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

True dat. Most vaccines also take a while before they're fully effective. If the death rate amongst care home residents doesn't fall significantly in the next couple of months then you've got a point, or the Government really has seriously fucked up by increasing the time between doses.

It's a case of wait and see now.

Isn’t that what I said? Weeks rather than months though.