CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

Newsweek are reporting that China has started a mass anal testing in a suburb of Beijing, with over a million arseholes already arbitrarily plunged, including schoolchildren. The latest ‘science’ has revealed that taking a sample from two inches inside the dirtbox is the way forward in the fight against Covid 1984. Farting has also been discovered to spread the virus so expect butt plugs to be made compulsory and inserted after your anal probe appointment.

Meanwhile Dr. Anthony Fauci the 4ft tall dwarf king of the US medical community has stated that people should now wear two masks, having previously advised against wearing masks and then later advising people to wear a mask. Now it’s two masks.

Is it becoming any clearer to you fucking sheep that the fuckers making all this shit up are having a fucking laugh, seeing how much humiliation you will tolerate as they completely and permanently  subserviate you?

Happy grazing you wooly cunts. “Baaaaa!”

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Newsweek are reporting that China has started a mass anal testing in a suburb of Beijing, with over a million arseholes already arbitrarily plunged, including schoolchildren. The latest ‘science’ has revealed that taking a sample from two inches inside the dirtbox is the way forward in the fight against Covid 1984. Farting has also been discovered to spread the virus so expect butt plugs to be made compulsory and inserted after your anal probe appointment.

Meanwhile Dr. Anthony Fauci the 4ft tall dwarf king of the US medical community has stated that people should now wear two masks, having previously advised against wearing masks and then later advising people to wear a mask. Now it’s two masks.

Is it becoming any clearer to you fucking sheep that the fuckers making all this shit up are having a fucking laugh, seeing how much humiliation you will tolerate as they completely and permanently  subserviate you?

If this is true, I guess it proves that life really does imitate art.  Clearly someone in the CCP was significantly inspired by the Bottom Inspectors from Viz.  

On 27/01/2021 at 18:25, Ape™️ said:

Quick! Get me more tinfoil!

Why not look it up Ape and keep the tinfoil. It might be in short supply when you’re told you’re not allowed out to the shops anymore, except for your daily blurter inspection and double mask check. I’m more of an uncompliant type of cunt. If you want you can go for my ringpiece test too. You’ll be twice as safe then. I’ll take my chance and keep my pants up. Baaaaaa!

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No doubt @Earl of Punkape is furiously licking surfaces in public spaces as we speak, desperate to get Covid so he can have his puckered arsehole thoroughly swabbed by a heavy handed, Nigerian male nurse.

What a vile, faggot cunt.

They'll get a crew to abseil in and swab his, the hauntingly depraved individual. I bet it's like Bilbo Baggins' sock drawer.

I shudder to think of what he's been up to during lockdown.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only arsehole round here is yours truly the great King White Power Bill. Aryan, Covid Septic, Pure Evil, Failed WWE, Freelance DJ and Entertainer, Minder to the Stars, Founder of Bill's Parking and Valet Service, There Is No End (or Beginning) to His Talent. 

I would report your retarded arse for derailing, but I’m not a snivelling grassing cunt, which I have no doubt you are. 

Mask up and spread em boy. Let’s have a look at ya!

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

more tinfoil

As I’m sure you know Ape I’m not a conspiracy theorist (lol) but I’m a little bit puzzled as to why deaths in care homes in England and Wales have tripled to 1705 in the last fortnight? Care home residents started being vaccinated on Dec21st and since then the death rate of residents has been rising sharply, and as I said has tripled in the last two weeks alone. This is all the more surprising as 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated according to a statement today by the National Care Forum (NCF). 

Im assuming that the huge increase in deaths must be the 5% who weren’t jabbed but somehow I doubt that’s the truth.

“More tinfoil anyone?”

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As I’m sure you know Ape I’m not a conspiracy theorist (lol) but I’m a little bit puzzled as to why deaths in care homes in England and Wales have tripled to 1705 in the last fortnight? Care home residents started being vaccinated on Dec21st and since then the death rate of residents has been rising sharply, and as I said has tripled in the last two weeks alone. This is all the more surprising as 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated according to a statement today by the National Care Forum (NCF). 

Im assuming that the huge increase in deaths must be the 5% who weren’t jabbed but somehow I doubt that’s the truth.

“More tinfoil anyone?”

There are conflicting reports about levels of protection after the first jab and and dependant on which vaccine has been given which makes the governments logic of delaying the manufacturer’s recommendation for the 2nd jab controversial. I know of several middle-aged people in good health who caught the virus up to a month after the 1st jab. I suppose if that happens in a care home the likelihood of a codger carking are much higher than that of the general population. I see that Indonesia have adopted a different logic in vaccinating younger people first as they are more likely to be superspreaders than some half-cadaver wheezing away in a care home. Pen would be fucked.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“More tinfoil anyone?”

I have no idea why this is happening, but I certainly don’t believe it is somehow deliberate, and that the whole pandemic was devised by people trying to control the population and make huge amounts of money for themselves. I assume you’ll be devoting more time to your sheeple theories now you’ve had to give up on QAnon and Trump?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I imagine you're packing your suitcase and booking your flight to China so you can 'volunteer' your services to probe the Chinese aresholes and help the fight against the pandemic.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There are conflicting reports about levels of protection after the first jab and and dependant on which vaccine has been given which makes the governments logic of delaying the manufacturer’s recommendation for the 2nd jab controversial. I know of several middle-aged people in good health who caught the virus up to a month after the 1st jab. I suppose if that happens in a care home the likelihood of a codger carking are much higher than that of the general population. I see that Indonesia have adopted a different logic in vaccinating younger people first as they are more likely to be superspreaders than some half-cadaver wheezing away in a care home. Pen would be fucked.

No one ever said the vaccine would prevent people getting covid. 

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

No one ever said the vaccine would prevent people getting covid. 

The purpose of the vaccine is to develop immunity to the disease without having to contract it. But that’s not the point here is it? The point is what are the levels of immunity from the first jab and that is where the confusion arises, but you probably knew that anyway. Unnecessarily pedantic Ape.