CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valentine's Day

Old Chap Raasclaat

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Makes a change from her lying on her back whilst I fuck her...the lazy bitch. What is it with women these days... when I dump her I'm gonna tell she should have made more effort. 

Nothing says Valentines Day better than making love to a corpse.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

My facebook is full of this today, its just fucking wierd. Same thing as single mums on there have a habit of calling there kids sexy which is beyond rank, my sexy little man ect ect fucking social media is a breeding ground for mongoloids 

Never been a fan of facebook. I went with it in the old days but just got sick of cunts banging on about where they are, what they've eaten, how they were feeling and photos to illustrate it. Full of vacuous, dullard cunts who need to get lives and if they do, not fucking bore everyone else with it.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dawn chorus if you're not a tranny, I imagine you to be like Pat Butcher from EastBenders...wake up in the morning with a cigarette, straight onto Cunts corner, then a coffee... then down the post office to bore the cashier with the same shite you told them yesterday, causing a massive queue, and then back home and straight onto Cunts Corner. You then spend the day drinking shite Gin and smoking and writing dreary shite again. Am I 90% or 95% right?

95%, it doesn't have a coffee.

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never been a fan of facebook. I went with it in the old days but just got sick of cunts banging on about where they are, what they've eaten, how they were feeling and photos to illustrate it. Full of vacuous, dullard cunts who need to get lives and if they do, not fucking bore everyone else with it.

I thought you were a right goer...you must be getting on. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was okay years back, i maintain it got ruined much the same way most social media has, the stay at home mum brigade chatting shit about things no one gives a fuck about. Instagram is also the same, thankfully twitter is too complex for them to manage so far