CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valentine's Day

Old Chap Raasclaat

What a load of shite, another one of the supermarkets big earner's. The times I've been wandering around Tesco's late at night buying utter shite so the current Mrs doesn't moan and make me despise her more than I do. All of this for what? Because St Valentine was a soppy cunt and some cunts decided to make it into this massive pile of cunt.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards out there (men and women) who have realised during the lockdowns how much they actually don't like their partners and to top it all off they have to play 'loved up' games on this Valentine's day. Good luck everyone cooking for the ungrateful fat cow, in the hope of a bit of dick sucking, you'll probability end up giving her one from behind to avoid eye contact with your beloved Mrs.

Happy Valentine's day and fuck off.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a load of shite, another one of the supermarkets big earner's. The times I've been wandering around Tesco's late at night buying utter shite so the current Mrs doesn't moan and make me despise her more than I do. All of this for what? Because St Valentine was a soppy cunt and some cunts decided to make it into this massive pile of cunt.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards out there (men and women) who have realised during the lockdowns how much they actually don't like their partners and to top it all off they have to play 'loved up' games on this Valentine's day. Good luck everyone cooking for the ungrateful fat cow, in the hope of a bit of dick sucking, you'll probability end up giving her one from behind to avoid eye contact with your beloved Mrs.

Happy Valentine's day and fuck off.

I take it she didn't do your eggy bread breakfast this morning then? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I take it she didn't do your eggy bread breakfast this morning then? 

I don't live with her thankfully, without going on about me etc we met up the other night drank loads of Gin and she ended up staggering to the taxi at the end of the night...typical behaviour of modern British women and not lady like at all. It was in that moment I decided she is going to get dumped. I am not a cunt though so I'll probably wait till tomorrow. Lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't live with her thankfully, without going on about me etc we met up the other night drank loads of Gin and she ended up staggering to the taxi at the end of the night...typical behaviour of modern British women and not lady like at all. It was in that moment I decided she is going to get dumped. I am not a cunt though so I'll probably wait till tomorrow. Lol.

I'm welling up.. it's just so romantic.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm welling up.. it's just so romantic.

Time she went EC, been bored of her for ages now anyways. It's difficult with lockdown etc to meet up with a new woman. I bet there are loads of them literally thinking about cock all day, wait till the end of lockdown there'll be loads of them flashing their tits and arses in the local cattle market.

It's a fucking disgrace.

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Time she went EC, been bored of her for ages now anyways. It's difficult with lockdown etc to meet up with a new woman. I bet there are loads of them literally thinking about cock all day, wait till the end of lockdown there'll be loads of them flashing their tits and arses in the local cattle market.

It's a fucking disgrace.

You're forgetting one thing. They've been at home watching telly for 10 months. They'll all be convinced that it's a legal requirement to only fuck black men.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're forgetting one thing. They've been at home watching telly for 10 months. They'll all be convinced that it's a legal requirement to only fuck black men.

I thought most of the UK was black and Asian according to adverts and programs.

Reported for racism by the way.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I thought most of the UK was black and Asian according to adverts and programs.

Reported for racism by the way.

There are white men. Mostly prancing about wearing pink and doing housework, or standing in a corner wearing skinny jeans and their nan's cardigans, politely smiling while their girlfriend or wife wets her nickers over the first black man that swaggers into shot.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There are white men. Mostly prancing about wearing pink and doing housework, or standing in a corner wearing skinny jeans and their nan's cardigans, politely smiling while their girlfriend or wife wets her nickers over the first black man that swaggers into shot.

Where abouts do you live in the UK then EC?

You’re nearly as chivalrous as a mate of mine OCR. I remember him asking me about my post-coital conduct. He was a good-looking cunt and was concerned about his thought process. In short, he would woo beautiful women, spend a fortune trying to impress. New clothes, car, working out in the gym, fine dining in top restaurants etc. He’d do all the ground work in some style. Pay for a suite in a class hotel for a couple of nights, spa, beauty treatments for her...(still with me?)

After an expensive meal with a couple of bottles of Krüg he’d eventually get the said beauty into the sack and after months of pursuit, shag it. His problem....’dyu know after you’ve blown your beans, do you like cuddling and all that?’ I replied that I wasn’t particularly averse to a little post-coital tacticity to which he remarked ‘if they so much as touch me I have to stop myself punching fuck out of them...do you think that’s wrong like?’ Oddly, he’s still single.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re nearly as chivalrous as a mate of mine OCR. I remember him asking me about my post-coital conduct. He was a good-looking cunt and was concerned about his thought process. In short, he would woo beautiful women, spend a fortune trying to impress. New clothes, car, working out in the gym, fine dining in top restaurants etc. He’d do all the ground work in some style. Pay for a suite in a class hotel for a couple of nights, spa, beauty treatments for her...(still with me?)

After an expensive meal with a couple of bottles of Krüg he’d eventually get the said beauty into the sack and after months of pursuit, shag it. His problem....’dyu know after you’ve blown your beans, do you like cuddling and all that?’ I replied that I wasn’t particularly averse to a little post-coital tacticity to which he remarked ‘if they so much as touch me I have to stop myself punching fuck out of them...do you think that’s wrong like?’ Oddly, he’s still single.

Bizarre... fancy not snapping up the opportunity of a lifetime of cold meaningless sex and savage beatings. This mate of yours, he wasn't a member of any 'ethics committees' was he?

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think I am him...although I don't punch women. Once I have shot my load all I want is for the lady to fuck off, so I can have a shower and wash all her fluids off of me and watch the telly. 

It would be much less hassle for me to bang brasses to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think I am him...although I don't punch women. Once I have shot my load all I want is for the lady to fuck off, so I can have a shower and wash all her fluids off of me and watch the telly. 

It would be much less hassle for me to bang brasses to be honest.

He’s a hooker’s dream. He falls in love with them and stays in touch with them. He had one in Brazil about 10 years ago and she pops over to visit once a year. Another one from Costa Rica got a job as a stripper in Barcelona & the Cunt spent a week in her accommodation with twelve other jacks. He’s got the job sorted, at least his pension is intact.

7 minutes ago, Joker said:

True love waits ;)

He is fixated with this ideal of racial purity .. pure Anglo-Saxon ..Aryan, something that no longer exists in anything like a pure form. So obsessed with this ideal that they become traitors to the land that was named after this long dead race to which they think that they belong. Every bit deluded as the "this is my heritage" BLM cunts.

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He is fixated with this ideal of racial purity .. pure Anglo-Saxon ..Aryan, something that no longer exists in anything like a pure form. So obsessed with this ideal that they become traitors to the land that was named after this long dead race to which they think that they belong. Every bit deluded as the "this is my heritage" BLM cunts.

The idea of a mass influx of Germanic invaders who ethnically cleansed the Brythonic population in the east and south of the country has been debunked by a number of scholars.

A large section of historians now believe it was more a case of a cultural tranfsusion aided by a small, continental, warrior elite, rather than a wholesale transfusion of Germanic blood. The evidence has always been there, but conveniently ignored in order to create the nation myth of England.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not pure Aryan by a long way, Shawn Chorus...however I have English not Celtic ancestry. There is a clear difference looks wise between Celtic and English people and I can usually spot it quite well myself. I am not pro Anglo Saxon either, I am pro British and pro British people whether they are White, Black, Asian especially when their ancestors (whatever colour) have fought for this great country of ours. I hope that answers your questions and suspicions.