CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigils

Penny Farthing

Thousand of cunts abusing the Old Bill. Nobody getting arrested. The double standards are fucking ridiculous now that a load of blacks and gobby leftie birds are on the street. Different story completely when it’s anti lockdown or ex servicemen daring to defy the fucking fascist scum Met Police. No batons on show today. No grabbing peaceful protesters at random and assaulting them today. I don’t see how this tyrannical lockdown can survive now that the cat’s out of the bag and the two tier policing policy is on show again.

🎶 I predict a riot.🎶

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thousand of cunts abusing the Old Bill. Nobody getting arrested. The double standards are fucking ridiculous now that a load of blacks and gobby leftie birds are on the street. Different story completely when it’s anti lockdown or ex servicemen daring to defy the fucking fascist scum Met Police. No batons on show today. No grabbing peaceful protesters at random and assaulting them today. I don’t see how this tyrannical lockdown can survive now that the cat’s out of the bag and the two tier policing policy is on show again.

🎶 I predict a riot.🎶

Somebody should fundraise for a few birthday party face-painters to come along to the next leftie wank protest - have them offer the crowd free 'protest' face-painting, but make sure every one of them paints either a union jack or cross of St. George. Watch plod cave everybody's heads in then.

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶 I predict a riot.🎶

I've been predicting that cities will go up in flames all through this chinese shitfest but so far, zilch 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶 I predict a riot.🎶

Sickening isn't it. Just days ago Rangers fans were openly castigated in the media for celebrating winning the Scottish League. I might be able to understand this attitude if it was Celtic. But after everything that's happened to Rangers over the past decade, who the fuck can begrudge their fans a brief moment of celebration?

Fast forward to this week though, and the media is calling for heads to roll in the Met, when the hysterical fucking cunts they're policing are committing exactly the same "crimes" as Rangers fans.

The double standards and hypocrisy is breathtaking, but I don't think this will provoke any sort of uprising. The British public is as brow beaten and pussy whipped as the husbands and boyfriends of all these hairy, stinking feminazi cunts out on the streets kicking off during a national lockdown. It's sad, but fuck all will come of it, other than more concessions for anyone who isn't white, male and straight.

• Like 5

Guest Cocky Council Cake
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been predicting that cities will go up in flames all through this chinese shitfest but so far, zilch 

The economic shitshow as a result of this hasn't begun yet; when every other cunt is out of work and HM treasury is flat broke, then we'll see some fireworks.

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶 I predict a riot.🎶

They adopted a fairly lenient stance over that posh party a few weeks ago.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sickening isn't it. Just days ago Rangers fans were openly castigated in the media for celebrating winning the Scottish League. I might be able to understand this attitude if it was Celtic. But after everything that's happened to Rangers over the past decade, who the fuck can begrudge their fans a brief moment of celebration?

Fast forward to this week though, and the media is calling for heads to roll in the Met, when the hysterical fucking cunts they're policing are committing exactly the same "crimes" as Rangers fans.

The double standards and hypocrisy is breathtaking, but I don't think this will provoke any sort of uprising. The British public is as brow beaten and pussy whipped as the husbands and boyfriends of all these hairy, stinking feminazi cunts out on the streets kicking off during a national lockdown. It's sad, but fuck all will come of it, other than more concessions for anyone who isn't white, male and straight.

Out of likes. Fuck em all. I hope they storm Scotland Yard and burn it to the ground while they’re still inside. 

• Like 1

I'm seeing the same picture of some dykie redhead screaming as she's being held,is this a case of media bullshit where it has been blown out of all proportion? Maybe one or two who happened to be the fucking mouthiest being properly dealt with and the rest of the pre-menstrual banshees doing what they do best,not being able to shut the fuck up. On a side note anyone that has been issued with a fine for a Covid breach has now got a get out of jail free card and solicitors up and down the country will now have the easiest of tasks in having any fines quashed. Stupid fucking cunts.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm seeing the same picture of some dykie redhead screaming as she's being held,is this a case of media bullshit where it has been blown out of all proportion? Maybe o0ne or two who happened to be the fucking mouthiest being properly dealt with and the rest of the pre-menstrual banshees doing what they do best,not being able to shut the fuck up. On a side note anyone that has been i9ssued with a fine for a Covid breach has now got a get out of jail free card and solicitors up and down the country will now have the easiest of tasks in having any fines quashed. Stupid fucking cunts.

It's absolutely crazy.  I do feel a bit sorry for the coppers, they are damned if they don't do anything to prevent the Covid breach, and damned for being too "heavy handed" when they do take action.  I think the extreme left fringe element have deliberately engineered this confrontation to further their own bizarre agendas.  

We are in danger of getting to a point where the police can't do their job, because adults have to be mollycoddled through their tantrums.  

41 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It's absolutely crazy.  I do feel a bit sorry for the coppers, they are damned if they don't do anything to prevent the Covid breach, and damned for being too "heavy handed" when they do take action.  I think the extreme left fringe element have deliberately engineered this confrontation to further their own bizarre agendas.  

We are in danger of getting to a point where the police can't do their job, because adults have to be mollycoddled through their tantrums.  

To achieve the level of public safety the protestors claim to want a highly visible level of policing will be required, probably greater than it has ever been and that will bring squeals of "police state and police harassment" from these silly entitled cunts. It will also require changes to eduction and more emphasis on a local and national pride and again these cunts will protest against that. Of course there will be much more stop and search.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Of course there will be much more stop and search.

Imagine Dickless having to turn out his pockets on his way home from walking his Poodle, and Old Bill finding his bags of dog-shit, how embarrassing, the Scat-Meister in Chief of CC, caught brown handed.

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake

There's a fair few comments deleted on this topic. The nasty-word internet police must be gearing up for a raid - I'll be fine as I've got a deadbolt and a month's supply of baked beans, not sure about the rest of you cunts.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

StandHARD or Toy Poddle?

Wouldn't know.

All I do know about dogs is, they should be dead, along with their plastic bag carrying, shit picking cunt, owners.

Are you listening, Dickless?