CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigils

Penny Farthing

I see that there is controversy regarding the Metropolitan Police decision not to allow a virgil for a recent murder victim. I am a little puzzled regarding what these virgils and the virgilees real purpose in organising and attending these virgils is is. Is it genuine sadness and respect for the victim of is it simply public virtue signalling on behalf of the organisers and attendees?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Spotted and edited the curse of auto fucking correct.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I see that there is controversy regarding the Metropolitan Police decision not to allow a virgil for a recent murder victim. I am a little puzzled regarding what these virgils and the virgilees real purpose in organising and attending these virgils is is. Is it genuine sadness and respect for the victim of is it simply public virtue signalling on behalf of the organisers and attendees?

Now fix the other four instances (all of which MY auto correct properly identifies) too, you spectacularly stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

After being shut in their grotty flats for a few months, they don't need much excuse for a party.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now fix the other four instances (all of which MY auto correct properly identifies) too, you spectacularly stupid fucking cunt.

"Each of us bears his own Hell".

For me it's whenever I log on to see that Pen has made 20 posts in the space of an hour.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Each of us bears his own Hell".

For me it's whenever I log on to see that Pen has made 20 posts in the space of an hour.

"Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem".

On the subject of flood posting dullards, there's been no sign of Harold for a few days. Quel dommage.

40 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Roops gave him a week in the cooler I suspect, to save him from the multiple hidings he was getting for his paedo post. Should have been a life sentence , if you ask me.

7 days worth of googling "barely legal teen voyeur" vids, whilst thrashing his wrinkly maggot red fucking raw, the nasty little man 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking priceless.

Lets hope this is the beginning of the end, or better still, a swift deterioration followed by death and the "20 posts in the space of an hour" will be no more. 

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Roops gave him a week in the cooler I suspect, to save him from the multiple hidings he was getting for his paedo post. Should have been a life sentence , if you ask me.

I, for one, would welcome him back, ASAP, anybody who can piss-off that many cunts must be doing something right (or wrong)