CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ben Hannam

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

One of my very first nominations on here was "Fifty Year Old Constables". I'm not going to link to it because, with the benefit of hindsight, it really wasn't very good, but it said pretty much the same thing, only less eloquently.

The Police have a real image problem which the Government haven’t helped with all the Covid legislation and their willingness to throw them under a bus from time to time.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wow. I've never heard anybody saying anything about nicking lead off a roof before!  That's very original. You are the very first person to ever say that. Well done. 

Actually in his early days we used to accuse Judge of nicking lead off a church roof in Westward Ho! ,, I don't know how it started .. I think that it was Catwoman who accused him first.

16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

My experience of rank and file police officers is the over arching arrogance and sense of superiority they feel over the public at large. Their attitude to the public is generally one of patronising condescension (at best) and over bearing oppression (at worst). They seem to regard themselves as separate and somehow different like they have got a Willy wonky  golden ticket.  I know quite a number of policemen. Only one or two come across as regular “ok” people.

One of the problems is I think down to recruitment of graduates who in many (if not most) cases are not going to want to work shifts and are all going to be eyeing promotion rather than being constables and plodding the streets day night for forty years. I knew a few BT police officers who had left the "civil police" as they called the county and metropolitan forces to get out of the rat race.

27 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

My experience of rank and file police officers is the over arching arrogance and sense of superiority they feel over the public at large. Their attitude to the public is generally one of patronising condescension (at best) and over bearing oppression (at worst). They seem to regard themselves as separate and somehow different like they have got a Willy wonky  golden ticket.  I know quite a number of policemen. Only one or two come across as regular “ok” people.

What makes it worse is these 'fly on the wall' documentaries that have them driving at full tilt that makes them look like Starsky and Hutch.  There's one where they have a freeze frame as they're jumping out of the car and their name 'Baz' or some sort emblazoned across the screen.  They may think theyit makes them  look cool when it actually makes them come across as cunts. 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What makes it worse is these 'fly on the wall' documentaries that have them driving at full tilt that makes them look like Starsky and Hutch.  There's one where they have a freeze frame as they're jumping out of the car and their name 'Baz' or some sort emblazoned across the screen.  They may think theyit makes them  look cool when it actually makes them come across as cunts. 

I can’t watch that twaddle.

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lootenant Horatio Caine

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This is compounded by the undeniable fact that they're all thick as fucking mince; too stupid for the Army but they like the uniform/authority thing. The women are even worse.

A couple of years ago, I met a traffic officer who couldn't spell "motorcycle". Somehow worse, he didn't understand why it mattered.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad lives in a village in Northants and they still have a Bobby on the beat on his bike. It's like something from the 40s. He knows everyone and everyone knows him. 

My main problem with the police at the moment is their 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil' attitude towards minorities. We've reached the point at which an elderly person who has just been burgled and threatened by a gang of black youths, is reluctant to report the crime for fear of being labelled a 'racist'.

I imagine the roving units of police tasked with enforcing lockdown, will quite happily drive past large gangs of feral, clearly criminal blacks, to kick down an old lady's door because her grandchildren are visiting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My main problem with the police at the moment is their 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil' attitude towards minorities. We've reached the point at which an elderly person who has just been burgled and threatened by a gang of black youths, is reluctant to report the crime for fear of being labelled a 'racist'.

I imagine the roving units of police tasked with enforcing lockdown, will quite happily drive past large gangs of feral, clearly criminal blacks, to kick down an old lady's door because her grandchildren are visiting.

The most important thing about all this is that the scenario that you describe is what a lot of  people believe...even if it isn’t  true,  many people believe that it is . Such  is the parlous nature of their reputation. 

• Like 1

On 02/04/2021 at 10:46, Dawn Chorus said:

They do change with some people but I do think that in the woke culture a lot of those people do still have those original values deep down and woke is simply a means to suppress it and to try to prove to the world that they are not the closed mind bigots that they really are .. it is interesting that a lot of these people are eager to point their fingers at other people and scream fascists.

Fascists! 👉

On 02/04/2021 at 11:01, camberwell gypsy said:

My uncle was stopped outside Tesco in London last week because he wasn't wearing a mask

He was carrying a 60’’ tele on his shoulder and had 12 bottles of vodka in his pockets though.   I wasn’t there so it might have the mask issue. I’ve got no idea .

On 02/04/2021 at 15:54, cuntspotter said:

The most important thing about all this is that the scenario that you describe is what a lot of  people believe...even if it isn’t  true,  many people believe that it is . Such  is the parlous nature of their reputation. 

I don’t care if it’s not true. I believe it anyway. That’s why I’m always right, even when I’m wrong. 

On 02/04/2021 at 11:10, Cunty BigBollox said:

Nice letter, I'm sure he'll respond.

Anyhow, they were purchased from different outlets so not really a fucking comparison otherwise the next story will be 'Why are Ape's Value Beans cheaper than my Waitrose ones?' when everyone knows they are all manufactured in one of a few similar factories, with a different label on the tin.

And they’re different coats. I’m not sure this is going to last long as a story. 2 different coats on sale at 2 different prices isn’t going to have me jumping up and sticking my foot through the TV screaming with rage. I’m just too laid back I guess.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

And they’re different coats. I’m not sure this is going to last long as a story. 2 different coats on sale at 2 different prices isn’t going to have me jumping up and sticking my foot through the TV screaming with rage. I’m just too laid back I guess.

Hopefully laid back in a coffin with the lid firmly screwed down.

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Hopefully laid back in a coffin with the lid firmly screwed down.

Have you thought about how the lid on your coffin may be impossible to screw down, due to the obvious problem which I don’t think I need to point out?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

God no. Anything bigger than an angry few inches would finish off a scrawny slender man like frank. 

Which reminds me of something I read somewhere today. Apparently Philip the Scophe is seriously unhappy about the isolation and loneliness he’s been living since coming out as a bender. He is quoted as saying ‘it’s not the life he thought it would be, or wanted.’

Aww diddums.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Which reminds me of something I read somewhere today. Apparently Philip the Scophe is seriously unhappy about the isolation and loneliness he’s been living since coming out as a bender. He is quoted as saying ‘it’s not the life he thought it would be, or wanted.’

Aww diddums.

I thought someone here said he wasn’t really gay? (Looks like one to me)