CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Time to REFORM (fav tory word) the Monarchy

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cardboard cutout cunt:

This left wing, swampy type right-on activist persona that you've adopted. A stereotype gleaned from Wolfie Smith, Dave Spart et al.

I can't stand the monarchy. But they are considerably less irritating than you and your deliberate trolling designed to send as much acrimony as possible in your direction. Creepy little masochistic freak.

I’m blocking this twat. The times I’ve logged on here to see what is going on and to have a laugh only to find @ChildeHaroldhas taken over again are too many for me. Dozens of senseless, unfunny posts of pure shit have taken their toll I’m sorry to say. I’m surprised that several big beasts on here actually engage with the Down’s syndrome Cunt. For me, the only thing he’ll get right now is pure vitriol or ignoring completely. I used to pop on here quite regularly before I had the bollocks/sense to join up. I can honestly say that it was as funny, sharp and hypnotically vile as anything around. Can you imagine potential punters checking the site out now? Greeted by reams and reams of this gobshite’s drivel? The only thing that Admin’s inactivity regarding this pollutant is going to do is attract like-minded Harolds to sign up and that really would sound the death knell. He’s never going to get better, he needs killing.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m blocking this twat. The times I’ve logged on here to see what is going on and to have a laugh only to find @ChildeHaroldhas taken over again are too many for me. Dozens of senseless, unfunny posts of pure shit have taken their toll I’m sorry to say. I’m surprised that several big beasts on here actually engage with the Down’s syndrome Cunt. For me, the only thing he’ll get right now is pure vitriol or ignoring completely. I used to pop on here quite regularly before I had the bollocks/sense to join up. I can honestly say that it was as funny, sharp and hypnotically vile as anything around. Can you imagine potential punters checking the site out now? Greeted by reams and reams of this gobshite’s drivel? The only thing that Admin’s inactivity regarding this pollutant is going to do is attract like-minded Harolds to sign up and that really would sound the death knell. He’s never going to get better, he needs killing.

Well put DC. I second your proposal. We should all ignore the cunt until such time as he improves. Not that that's likely to happen.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Seems to me you're into a lengthy sulk. Come back Quentin Crisp. That's what you fucking sound like you moaning minnie. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cardboard cutout cunt:

This left wing, swampy type right-on activist persona that you've adopted. A stereotype gleaned from Wolfie Smith, Dave Spart et al.

I can't stand the monarchy. But they are considerably less irritating than you and your deliberate trolling designed to send as much acrimony as possible in your direction. Creepy little masochistic freak.

Comparing ChildeHarold with royalty. Well fuck me. I'll take that and anything else you lob my way. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Careful Bally, this kind of blatant white power bullshite is deeply offence to some of the quaking little wallflowers here- retract it now you bog spawned mick-scots cunt

Dear quaking wallflowers

I’m sincerely sorry if any of you have got your little girly, piss drenched panties in a tangle over anything I’ve said. I genuinely hope you will one day be able to emerge from your safe spaces and we can agree on a suitable punishment for me.

After I kick your fucking boo hooing cunts in obviously.

That should do the trick. Cheers Stubbs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I suggest a pipe with a bit more girth you can really sink your fat cheeks on. I hear you're good on the recirder as well. Happy piping. 

I can’t find my recirder. I wasn’t aware I even had one. 

It’s time to go now Harold. Just fuck off and let Frank take your hard earned kickings. You’ve sealed your legendary status here. Off you go now.