CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Time to REFORM (fav tory word) the Monarchy

ChildeHarold

Marginal exposure in World War Two and soppy words from Michael Palin does not a national hero maketh worthy of the sort of Cold War propaganda exercise being rolled out today. Actually the whole OTT media hommage from which (I guess) the majority of people are bemused, uninterested and gradually irritated, has created the perfect opportunity to discuss chopping the monarchy down to a tiny fraction of what it currently is. At the end of the day people are not fodder for this type of medieval bullshit in the 21st Century. 

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Marginal exposure in World War Two and soppy words from Michael Palin does not a national hero maketh worthy of the sort of Cold War propaganda exercise being rolled out today. Actually the whole OTT media hommage from which (I guess) the majority of people are bemused, uninterested and gradually irritated, has created the perfect opportunity to discuss chopping the monarchy down to a tiny fraction of what it currently is. At the end of the day people are not fodder for this type of medieval bullshit in the 21st Century. 

The most upsetting thing about it is, some woke cunt gets to move up in the pecking order of these fuckin' parasites.

5 minutes ago, Joker said:

The most upsetting thing about it is, some woke cunt gets to move up in the pecking order of these fuckin' parasites.

That's part of it. How fucking long is the conveyor belt called the British Monarchy? I'm not saying within the definition of a hereditary head of state the Queen hasn't been consistently good. But it compromises the whole notion of national progress becauses within that reign other countries have had really fucking ace head of states who have pushed their countries forward like Adenauer and De Gaulle whereas we've had a workmanlike consitution led by mediocrities on a short tenure. 

It's the hypocritical lickspittle politicians of your own persuasion that boil my piss most in this regard, H. 

They shit their pants over hereditary peers whilst kowtowing to the Royals. I see little difference, both are born to privilege and power. 

Philip was about the only one of them that had any merit. The rest should be put against a wall. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Kill 'em fucking all, and let the god of their choice sort 'em out.

That human tv mule Gyles Brabdreth has been led into the Philip paddick snorting and heehawing. Boy they're all queuing up to prostrate thenselves. 

The Philip I knew

The Philip I read about

The Philip who walked this planet

The Philip who lived

Plain speaking Philip

Philip the funny

Philip still dead (+12 hrs) 

Everlasting Philip (us fools!) 

Environmental Philip

Public service Philip

Devoted Philip

Philip still dead (+12 hrs 2min)

1 hour ago, Goober said:

It's the hypocritical lickspittle politicians of your own persuasion that boil my piss most in this regard, H. 

They shit their pants over hereditary peers whilst kowtowing to the Royals. I see little difference, both are born to privilege and power. 

Philip was about the only one of them that had any merit. The rest should be put against a wall. 

They certainly show themselves up as well as the media toadies who have fucking joined in this jamboree of fucking hypocritical handwringing - I wouldn't want one of these dickheads within 100 miles of the funeral. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That human tv mule Gyles Brabdreth has been led into the Philip paddick snorting and heehawing. Boy they're all queuing up to prostrate thenselves. 

The Philip I knew

The Philip I read about

The Philip who walked this planet

The Philip who lived

Plain speaking Philip

Philip the funny

Philip still dead (+12 hrs) 

Everlasting Philip (us fools!) 

Environmental Philip

Public service Philip

Devoted Philip

Philip still dead (+12 hrs 2min)

I bet cunt never had to buy bog roll. The queue to lick his rusty bullet hole could only be measured using Google Earth. 

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

I bet cunt never had to buy bog roll. The queue to lick his rusty bullet hole could only be measured using Google Earth. 

Britain is the well known academy of arse licking class differentiation. The Royal Family is the vestige that props it up. Hence the rush to gush by all the brown tongues. I guess for average Joe citizen in the Henry Miller mode it's been a nauseating spectacle worth forgetting. Can you imagine a WHOLE DAY devoted to the funeral. How will they handle the Harry/Megan thing at that? The good old gossip machines going into overdrive feeding into female advertising revenues.... 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Britain is the well known academy of arse licking class differentiation. The Royal Family is the vestige that props it up. Hence the rush to gush by all the brown tongues. I guess for average Joe citizen in the Henry Miller mode it's been a nauseating spectacle worth forgetting. Can you imagine a WHOLE DAY devoted to the funeral. How will they handle the Harry/Megan thing at that? The good old gossip machines going into overdrive feeding into female advertising revenues.... 

...and yet... your position at the outset was not outright condemnation of our monarchy, more a suggestion to streamline and largely maintain the status quo. 

So where do you truly stand, H? If given the chance, would you pull the trigger on these parasites and then smash their skulls in with the butt of the rifle just to be sure? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's part of it. How fucking long is the conveyor belt called the British Monarchy? I'm not saying within the definition of a hereditary head of state the Queen hasn't been consistently good. But it compromises the whole notion of national progress becauses within that reign other countries have had really fucking ace head of states who have pushed their countries forward like Adenauer and De Gaulle whereas we've had a workmanlike consitution led by mediocrities on a short tenure. 

Because Liz has hogged the throne for so long, Chaz is an old man but he won't pass the baton on to his slap headed elder sprog because he wants a go at running things. Which means if he goes the distance and notches up a century, then Billy ain't gonna sit on the big chair until his well into his 60s. 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As a Republican im not a fan of devine right to rule or represent but for a poor Greek born on a kitchen table to make good in historically xenophobic britain i say good stuff and im toasting the old bastard right now.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Turn the fork from time to time, to get a nice, even brown. Best served with feta cheese and pita bread.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because Liz has hogged the throne for so long, Chaz is an old man but he won't pass the baton on to his slap headed elder sprog because he wants a go at running things. Which means if he goes the distance and notches up a century, then Billy ain't gonna sit on the big chair until his well into his 60s. 

If that means homeopathy and talking to plants as the first line of defence in future pandemics, it couldn’t possibly get any worse.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Your outlook is quite grim up north. This fucking country deserves a long break from the royalty racket. It's becone a sort of African drumbeat where we all dance round the fire to a co-ordinated trance by the witchdoctor media and the propaganda Establishment. 

OK Elizabeth had a husband. 

Somebody's husband I heard about died. 

Sorry to hear that. 

Fucking move on. 

By the way. They had everything on a plate all their life and still fucked up and they wouldn't give YOU or your NHS deprived community THE TIME OF THE DAY. 

13 hours ago, Goober said:

...and yet... your position at the outset was not outright condemnation of our monarchy, more a suggestion to streamline and largely maintain the status quo. 

So where do you truly stand, H? If given the chance, would you pull the trigger on these parasites and then smash their skulls in with the butt of the rifle just to be sure? 

No. I'd pension them off to one small residence. Nationalise everything else all their assets. Abolish the Duchy of Lancaster. Abolish the non-elected House of Lords. Introduce a directly elected second chamber on a proportional voting system. Elect a non-executive Head of State from that. Probably move Parliament out of Westminster and London to the Midlands. Existing buildings and Palace of Westminster I'd do what the Tories have done to so many of our civic places and fubctions purely out of political expediency - privatise them into leisure, hotels and fully cash cow real estate by auctioneering them off to the highest bidder to bring down the covid debt and rebuild the (at the community level) the economy. 

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

No. I'd pension them off to one small residence. Nationalise everything else all their assets. Abolish the Duchy of Lancaster. Abolish the non-elected House of Lords. Introduce a directly elected second chamber on a proportional voting system. Elect a non-executive Head of State from that. Probably move Parliament out of Westminster and London to the Midlands. Existing buildings and Palace of Westminster I'd do what the Tories have done to so many of our civic places and fubctions purely out of political expediency - privatise them into leisure, hotels and fully cash cow real estate by auctioneering them off to the highest bidder to bring down the covid debt and rebuild the (at the community level) the economy. 

'POWER TO THE PEOPLE!'

stupid fucking cardboard cutout cunt. I suppose you'd also fund 'community drum circles'?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your outlook is quite grim up north. This fucking country deserves a long break from the royalty racket. It's becone a sort of African drumbeat where we all dance round the fire to a co-ordinated trance by the witchdoctor media and the propaganda Establishment. 

OK Elizabeth had a husband. 

Somebody's husband I heard about died. 

Sorry to hear that. 

Fucking move on. 

By the way. They had everything on a plate all their life and still fucked up and they wouldn't give YOU or your NHS deprived community THE TIME OF THE DAY. 

I agree. I detest the royals and all they stand for. I equally detest these fawning cunts who sleep in tents by the roadside just to get a glimpse of these twats as they sweep past them and who stand outside any royal residence waving their pathetic little plastic union flags.  I turned the TV on this morning only to find them still wanking on about how great this bugger was. All I can say is they must have a queue of talking heads stretched around the block waiting for their 15 minutes of fame. 

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Replace them with what .. 

My preference would be "fuck all", but given the whole mob of them don't have an O Level between them you could probably replace them with black mould and still raise the average IQ.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My preference would be "fuck all", but given the whole mob of them don't have an O Level between them you could probably replace them with black mould and still raise the average IQ.

The problem is that we would still end up with a president of some sort and then a new version of a royal family would evolve. I am not sure that there is any major country that has a prime minister as official head of state. It is interesting that the Scandinavian countries along with the Belgium and Dutch are constitutional monarchies and that Italy and Greece have become even more fucked up since deciding to remove their monarchs.

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What does "cardboard cut out cunt" mean? You seem threatened as if you have some sort of emotional investment in the Monarchy. 

Cardboard cutout cunt:

This left wing, swampy type right-on activist persona that you've adopted. A stereotype gleaned from Wolfie Smith, Dave Spart et al.

I can't stand the monarchy. But they are considerably less irritating than you and your deliberate trolling designed to send as much acrimony as possible in your direction. Creepy little masochistic freak.

• Like 3