CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck it RC I've taken a bit of hammering on two of the other threads. Mind if I pull up a chair and watch this?

Be my guest, but it might as well be a repeat. I don't think poor DC stands a chance - the rules only apply to one side of the argument.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ya jumped up little prat acting like a works convener. I think you've been around long enough to know I don't avoid issues. I haven't avoided any questions, rather I've been waiting for the chump to ply out more rope for him to hang himself...

There’s no room on the gallows... you’ve been swinging there since last night....fibber!

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It wasn’t even that extensive. It was the actual acronym of two, higher education qualifications which I thought was only fair as I’d ridiculed hers and she had asked for them. ‘CV?’...’potted’ or otherwise is complete bollocks and she knows it. She’s probably busy washing congealed orange peel out of her 1970’s clungebush.

Well, the devil is in the detail - or rather the lack it. You did indeed supply two acronyms, but omitted to mention that you indicated the fields in which the degrees were awarded in which the subjects and scope were as different as chalk and cheese. You also omitted to mention that you provided a further qualification which inferred you had a highly paid and glamorous career. The icing on the cake was the stint of altruism where you put one of your professional qualifications to good use which bettered the lives of people who otherwise could not afford your services. One mo' thing; to earn the glittering prizes (which were hardly "Mickey Mouse" degrees) one would require a mindset that could assimilate complex detail and present a narrative in a calm and measured manner, and yet we have seen that when flustered you deflect by using patronising terms of endearment, you've even played the menopause card. Your PM was designed to impress, that it certainly did though not in the way you intended.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Last time regular punters used information from PMs to cause a stir was the JSP/DC debacle. Everyone involved was told they were being very silly and to be quiet. 

I don't think I put it like that, but be that as it may, it was other party who bought up and weaponised the PM.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think I put it like that, but be that as it may, it was other party who bought up and weaponised the PM.

And in your opinion they were wrong for weaponising the PM? If so, what's the difference here? See what I'm getting at? You did say you fully intended to manipulate him into bringing it up.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, the devil is in the detail - or rather the lack it. You did indeed supply two acronyms, but omitted to mention that you indicated the fields in which the degrees were awarded in which the subjects and scope were as different as chalk and cheese. You also omitted to mention that you provided a further qualification which inferred you had a highly paid and glamorous career. The icing on the cake was the stint of altruism where you put one of your professional qualifications to good use which bettered the lives of people who otherwise could not afford your services. One mo' thing; to earn the glittering prizes (which were hardly "Mickey Mouse" degrees) one would require a mindset that could assimilate complex detail and present a narrative in a calm and measured manner, and yet we have seen that when flustered you deflect by using patronising terms of endearment, you've even played the menopause card. Your PM was designed to impress, that it certainly did though not in the way you intended.

Bluster and bluff, conjecture and manipulative opining. You had your chance last night when you were called out on the ‘CV’ lie. You bottled it.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And in your opinion they were wrong for weaponising the PM? If so, what's the difference here? See what I'm getting at? You did say you fully intended to manipulate him into bringing it up.

Nope, not sure you do either tbh...

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bluster and bluff, conjecture and manipulative opining. You had your chance last night when you were called out on the ‘CV’ lie. You bottled it.

Otherwise no denial on the facts. Just a lame rebuttal on an opinion.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, not sure you do either tbh...

If you're willing to bring up stuff told to you in confidence, by manipulating the original poster into revealing it or otherwise, then how can you be trusted in your responsibilities as a moderator? Is it confidential until you find it amusing to exploit?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you sent anything to an admin, via PM, stating your supposed qualifications/education etc? If the answer is yes then I have two questions:

1). why?

2). Are you a fucking simpleton?

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Otherwise no denial on the facts. Just a lame rebuttal on an opinion.

You told lies and now you’re warping and twisting the actualitée, hinting that you have information that we both know you do not possess. Grow up eh? You’re looking dafter with every post.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Did you sent anything to an admin, via PM, stating your supposed qualifications/education etc? If the answer is yes then I have two questions:

1). why?

2). Are you a fucking simpleton?

Scroll back, soft-lad and make an effort to keep up.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Scroll back, soft-lad and make an effort to keep up.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to scroll back and catch up with the jet stream of utter shit that you’ve been posting recently (some might say since day one). Answer the fucking question, if it’s not too much trouble.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Why would anyone in their right mind want to scroll back and catch up with the jet stream of utter shit that you’ve been posting recently (some might say since day one). Answer the fucking question, if it’s not too much trouble.

Why would anyone in their right mind...feel the need to explain themselves to a lazy cunt like you? Get scrolling or fuck off. With all due respect, reverence et al.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If you're willing to bring up stuff told to you in confidence, by manipulating the original poster into revealing it or otherwise, then how can you be trusted in your responsibilities as a moderator? Is it confidential until you find it amusing to exploit?

Again, he bought it up, he attempted it before and tried to make me agree that he was a veritable polymath, at the time I wasn't having anything of it...

On 01/03/2021 at 16:21, Mrs Roops said:

Making fatuous statements aside, it sounds like you got nuttin.

On 01/03/2021 at 18:02, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yet you know differently.

On 02/03/2021 at 10:39, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, I don't.

Perhaps he would like to explain as to *what* I know differently. 

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You told lies and now you’re warping and twisting the actualitée, hinting that you have information that we both know you do not possess. Grow up eh? You’re looking dafter with every post.

Too late, your first response was to negate an opinion which was a side issue, nothing about the narrative being false.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Again, he bought it up, he attempted it before and tried to make me agree that he was a veritable polymath, at the time I wasn't having anything of it...

Perhaps he would like to explain as to *what* I know differently. 

I can only apologise for my ignorance in the matter, although I hope you understand my concern looking at the entire thing with limited intel on the situation. I'll draw you as @Eric Cuntman fantasy of a topless, golden winged Valkyrie of justice to make up for it.

@Dyslexic cnut explain yourself. You've had me fighting your battles under the misguided belief that you were the victim in all of this, when you've clearly hinted at the existence of the PM in the past for your own advantage.