CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

History Repeating Itself

Guest judgetwi

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Been going on here in the shire for donkeys year’s 

Lundon yuppie types have seeped in buying 60s bungalows for 400 grand, knocking them down and building 6 bedroom monstrosity’s with ghastly metal and glass and not a lump of cotswold stone in sight.

I have found memories of my carefree feral childhood but my village is now populated by utter cunts. 

People don’t want to live in stone cottages any more Stubbers, with quaint outside toilets with corrugated iron roofs and freezing cold stone floors that would make a penguins toes drop off. Who wants to pedal 12 miles to the nearest village with one shop run by a Worzel type they can’t understand, for a packet of fags and a three day old newspaper? 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You've probably just planted a seed in the Judge's Kestrel Super addled grey matter. He's either going to sell up and move to a property in occupied Jerusalem, or purchase a bungalow in your quaint slice of England. 

Drew's either going to relish the prospect of a morning scooter race to Bargain Booze, or be frantically phoning any other branch in the locality to place an order. 

Do me a favour Marjorie. I live in a “Council bedsit” and earn a living sucking cocks in a gay bar. I know you’re not very bright but do try and keep up with the narrative for fucks sake.

Your lack of concentration is becoming embarrassing. Must be all that prison spunk you’ve swallowed. I’ve heard it fucks up your brain but what am I ?........a head doctor already?

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

People don’t want to live in stone cottages any more Stubbers, with quaint outside toilets with corrugated iron roofs and freezing cold stone floors that would make a penguins toes drop off. Who wants to pedal 12 miles to the nearest village with one shop run by a Worzel type they can’t understand, for a packet of fags and a three day old newspaper? 

That was the case about 40 years ago but not anymore 

The cottage next to where the pecker old ‘uns still live went for £25k in about 95 when the old dear there croaked it. It’s just be sold for £850k

Cotswold prices attract some of the filthiest fucking cunts on planet Earth. And they  know it, sneering at the last few locals 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

That was the case about 40 years ago but not anymore 

The cottage next to where the pecker old ‘uns still live went for £25k in about 95 when the old dear there croaked it. It’s just be sold for £850k

Cotswold prices attract some of the filthiest fucking cunts on planet Earth. And they  know it, sneering at the last few locals 

I know. Merely jesting with you Stubbers. On a different tip, I see Mr. Poots has declined the top job in Stormont which as the leader of the largest party is usually a given and appointed one of his subordinates who’s name is Paul Givan. 

Could be a coincidence but nothing would surprise me if he  just misheard when he asked ‘What happens next?’ when he won the DUP leadership contest.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know. Merely jesting with you Stubbers. On a different tip, I see Mr. Poots has declined the top job in Stormont which as the leader of the largest party is usually a given and appointed one of his subordinates who’s name is Paul Givan. 

Could be a coincidence but nothing would surprise me if he  just misheard when he asked ‘What happens next?’ when he won the DUP leadership contest.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

I’ve been reading up on this pair of cunts Bally. Trying of get creationism into schools? Fuck me that shite would be gunned down in no time over here or in the rest of the civilised and modern world. What the fuck is wrong with the unionist to get behind these backward sheep fucking, big eared, bible bashing inbred halfwit, half bred scots mick cunts?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve been reading up on this pair of cunts Bally. Trying of get creationism into schools? Fuck me that shite would be gunned down in no time over here or in the rest of the civilised and modern world. What the fuck is wrong with the unionist to get behind these backward sheep fucking, big eared, bible bashing inbred halfwit, half bred scots mick cunts?

‘Praise the Lord’

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll take this that you like the blokes, probably good mates

Stubbs I haven’t lived in Ulster for 30 years mate. I still have a few mates and ever decreasing family over there, and I can honestly say none of them are religious weirdos. Weirdos yeah but no God bollocks thanks. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stubbs I haven’t lived in Ulster for 30 years mate. I still have a few mates and ever decreasing family over there, and I can honestly say none of them are religious weirdos. Weirdos yeah but no God bollocks thanks. 

Well you’re the best we’ve got to tap into the proddy zeitgeist- why are they all still such cunts to each other after all these years?

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well you’re the best we’ve got to tap into the proddy zeitgeist- why are they all still such cunts to each other after all these years?

The fenians won’t shut up.

Thats what we were told as kids. If the fenians would just shut up and fuck off everything  would be great. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fenians won’t shut up.

Thats what we were told as kids. If the fenians would just shut up and fuck off everything  would be great. 

You’re needed back across the water with common sense gems like that. Get a mirror on a stick if you do though

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re needed back across the water with common sense gems like that. Get a mirror on a stick if you do though

My old man had to check under his car every morning with the mirror on a stick before we could get in. He was a target for the IRA as an ex British soldier and part time UDR soldier. Me and my older brother used to lie on the ground and have a look before he even came outside and tell him there’s nothing under the car. It was all a joke to us kids. In fact once my brother in the back seat banged a crisp bag in the old man’s ear just as he turned the key in the ignition. That didn’t end well for my brother. We were 10 mins late for school that day. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm a fenian. But I just don't give a fuck 

I’m not and I don’t either. It’s all bollocks anyway. A religious conflict between two communities, the majority of who, on both sides don’t practice their religion.

Only in Ireland.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2021 at 00:57, judgetwi said:

Do me a favour Marjorie. I live in a “Council bedsit” and earn a living sucking cocks in a gay bar. I know you’re not very bright but do try and keep up with the narrative for fucks sake.

Your lack of concentration is becoming embarrassing. Must be all that prison spunk you’ve swallowed. I’ve heard it fucks up your brain but what am I ?........a head doctor already?

I didn't know the council did bedsits anymore, Jewdy. Forgive my ignorance, but I honestly thought you would have landed an adapted bungalow with the obligatory ramp outside by now. 

I'm guessing that the influx of new arrivals from various parts of Africa and the Middle East have pushed you even further down the waiting list. 

It's a sad state of affairs as you tick all the boxes for your own council adobe, but times are changing. 

I never bought into you being paid for dishing out blowjobs at the gay bar as your high rate DLA must be more than enough to cover a kebab a a day. Maybe you just love that special sause on tap at your workplace. 

Contrary to your 1970's old bill stereotypes there's very little bum-banditry going on UK jails, and I hate to dispel your fantasy. 

Shalom, and fuck off! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I didn't know the council did bedsits anymore, Jewdy. Forgive my ignorance, but I honestly thought you would have landed an adapted bungalow with the obligatory ramp outside by now. 

I'm guessing that the influx of new arrivals from various parts of Africa and the Middle East have pushed you even further down the waiting list. 

It's a sad state of affairs as you tick all the boxes your own council adobe, but times are changing. 

I never bought into you being paid for dishing out blowjobs at the gay bar as your high rate DLA must be more than cover a kebab a a day. Maybe you just love that special sause on tap at your workplace. 

Contrary to your 1970's old bill stereotypes there's very little baum-banditry going on. I hate to dispel your fantasy. 

Shalom, and fuck off! 

Your avatar has caused me to search my memory for anything that David Baddiel ever said which was funny. I could only think of this...

"I've been beaten up twice in my life... once for being Jewish, and once for being a Paki."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your avatar has caused me to search my memory for anything that David Baddiel ever said which was funny. I could only think of this...

"I've been beaten up twice in my life... once for being Jewish, and once for being a Paki."

Only twice? I'd be very happy to make it a hat trick 

On 08/06/2021 at 00:57, judgetwi said:

Mister can you tell me where my love has gone?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a sad state of affairs as you tick all the boxes for your own council adobe, but times are changing. 

I never bought into you being paid for dishing out blowjobs at the gay bar as your high rate DLA must be more than enough to cover a kebab a a day. Maybe you just love that special sause on tap at your workplace. 

Contrary to your 1970's old bill stereotypes there's very little bum-banditry going on UK jails, and I hate to dispel your fantasy. 

Shalom, and fuck off! 

Well, I might have invented a little bit of it here and there Marje but I don’t believe i’m a bad person so I reckon I can live with it. It’s a shame you can’t live with being a pathetic wanker but who am I ? ....... Greta fucking Thunderbirds or something?

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, I might have invented a little bit of it here and there Marje but I don’t believe i’m a bad person so I reckon I can live with it. It’s a shame you can’t live with being a pathetic wanker but who am I ? ....... Greta fucking Thunderbirds or something?

I noticed that you need to question yourself on whether you're a bad person or not. Now, I'm no psychologist, but you're are certainly a man who's deeply unsure of himself, and that all those years spent pissed up on a scooter and abusing all and sundry was worth it, as you crack open another Kestrel Super. 

Maybe a one way scooter trip to Beachy Head could solve this problem. 

Shalom, and fuck off.. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I noticed that you need to question yourself on whether you're a bad person or not. Now, I'm no psychologist, but you're are certainly a man who's deeply unsure of himself, and that all those years spent pissed up on a scooter and abusing all and sundry was worth it, as you crack open another Kestrel Super. 

Maybe a one way scooter trip to Beachy Head could solve this problem. 

Shalom, and fuck off.. 

😁😁😆 You’re such a wag Marjorie! I suppose all that time locked in a cell gives you time to think and develop your repartee. I’m just guessing of course.

Meanwhile, back on topic, I note the Scottish FA have announced their team will not be grovelling on their knees at the Euros. So what does this tell us?.......the Jocks are all racists by any chance?

I wonder how Mr Gareth “painted myself into a wokie corner” Southgate is going to explain this one? Another Dachau re education camp in Dundee perhaps?