CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scrounging fucking foreigners

Cap'n Cunt

Christ, I thought we'd heard the last of Theresa fucking May, but no, here she is supporting another 29 stupid Tory cunts who seem desperate to chuck our money away to various 'worthy' countries. For fuck's sake, this country is already bankrupt so reducing 'foreign aid' would be the first thing on my list. If these cunts want to spunk money into third-rate 'developing' nations, use their own cash, not taxpayers' hard-earned quids.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

reducing 'foreign aid' would be the first thing on my list. If these cunts want to spunk money into third-rate 'developing' nations, use their own cash, not taxpayers' hard-earned quids.

I agree. The sooner the Jocks are independent and start paying their own way the fucking better

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Christ, I thought we'd heard the last of Theresa fucking May, but no, here she is supporting another 29 stupid Tory cunts who seem desperate to chuck our money away to various 'worthy' countries. For fuck's sake, this country is already bankrupt so reducing 'foreign aid' would be the first thing on my list. If these cunts want to spunk money into third-rate 'developing' nations, use their own cash, not taxpayers' hard-earned quids.

Good nomination, although, when I saw it was you, I expected some outrageously vulgar references to tits and fannies.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

although, when I saw it was you, I expected some outrageously vulgar references to tits and fannies

You don't get much more outrageous tits and fanny than Theresa May's.

That's why hubby looks so fuckin happy.

Theresa May's husband Philip's face of heartbreak as he ...

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If she fucks as well as she dances, it's a "no" from me.

Theresa-May-Dancing.gif

Fucking hell, i’d almost forgotten that. Some people are just not funny.....the more they try the more they embarrass themselves. Give it up Treeze. 

As for Foreign Aid that is just a massive bribery scheme funded by the taxpayer. The foreign dictators get their gold plated Rolls Royce’s and shitloads of AK47s to keep the masses in line while our politicians secure government contracts for their rich mates.

It’s no wonder Treezer the Appeaser is crying her eyes out......her husband has a lot of fingers in a lot of dirty pies.

Allegedly.

6 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I would still provide reproductive medicine of all kinds. Cutting it off is not a smart idea.

Guest judgetwi

I understand Treeza is being paid 100 grand by some rich bunch of wankers to make a speech at their Rich Cunts of the Year convention or whatever the fuck it is. Fuck me, talk about money to burn. 

The hopeless bitch isn’t exactly known for her oratory. Let’s hope she doesn’t have another coughing fit or the cunts might ask for their money back. Still, i’m sure her husband can grease a few rich sweaty palms  behind the scenes as he is very good at that.

Apparently.