CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

And @Old Chap Raasclaatis equally desperate to suck yours, Do you paint the tips of your full face masks Ape?

What the weather been like down your way lately? It's been pretty warm here, do you get sweaty balls like me? I had to put the fan directly on them the other day.

Blimey, I bet you'd need an industrial sized fan to cool down that pair of footballs you've got swinging away.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the weather been like down your way lately? It's been pretty warm here, do you get sweaty balls like me? I had to put the fan directly on them the other day.

Blimey, I bet you'd need an industrial sized fan to cool down that pair of footballs you've got swinging away.

Fuck off.

There is something very seriously wrong with you. What is this fixation you have with women having a cock and balls? Do you actually have a life or are you locked away in some little bedsit or perhaps tagged having been placed under restriction because you have committed a criminal offence?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is something very seriously wrong with you. What is this fixation you have with women having a cock and balls? Do you actually have a life or are you locked away in some little bedsit or perhaps tagged having been placed under restriction because you have committed a criminal offence?

Its just sensory feedback from years of internet paranoia and group think combined with the male instinct of judging a potential mate by certain characteristics of the body. AKA: "Tits or GTFO".

(And no, I have no desire to see your withered fun bags, I'm just explaining a theory). 

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its just sensory feedback from years of internet paranoia and group think combined with the male instinct of judging a potential mate by certain characteristics of the body. AKA: "Tits or GTFO".

(And no, I have no desire to see your withered fun bags, I'm just explaining a theory). 

Hmmm a usually sound theory, Killer but not quite true in the Pen creature's case. It's an out and proud owner of a magnificent set of cock and balls by its own admission a few years back. 

@Old Chap Raasclaat you weren't around at the time, so here it is for your benefit:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You seem to believe you’re living in a Groundhog Day-like world, where you can act like a total fucking prick and miraculously have the slate wiped clean each night. Unbelievable.

Peculiar little profile troll aren’t you? Very strange conduct.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hmmm a usually sound theory, Killer but not quite true in the Pen creature's case. It's an out and proud owner of a magnificent set of cock and balls by its own admission a few years back. 

@Old Chap Raasclaat you weren't around at the time, so here it is for your benefit:

Thanks for that info. 

@Dawn Chorus I ask again, do you get sweaty balls? 

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How's your holiday going? Don't get too pissed and hungover...the house wants cleaning and my dirty pants need washing.

Holidays going well. Arranged a diving stint on Friday.

Your pants; turn them inside out. Hey presto; you get another wear out of them 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know about all of that, I don't want to sound preachy, but I just don't get the point of taking the piss out of this particular deformity. Fair enough if cunts mutilate themselves as adults to be something they're not, then take the piss to your heart's content - they're making the choice and nine times out of ten they can't wait to gob on about their self neutering and how special it makes them - but if they're born fucked up and all the choices were made for them when they were still an infant?

Just seems a bit nasty.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

…and this year’s award for inept retorts goes to…

Seriously now Weasel is this how sad your existence here has become? You have a drink and drug induced meltdown most nights (giving the whole corner an insight into your obvious mental health issues) returning the next day spouting your usual diatribe with no shame or self awareness. 

I am not mocking mental health issues at all and I have a lot of time for people suffering with it. You are obviously suffering Weasel and I don't think you'll get the help you need here. 

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Seriously now Weasel is this how sad your existence here has become? You have a drink and drug induced meltdown most nights (giving the whole corner an insight into your obvious mental health issues) returning the next day spouting your usual diatribe with no shame or self awareness. 

I am not mocking mental health issues at all and I have a lot of time for people suffering with it. You are obviously suffering Weasel and I don't think you'll get the help you need here. 

Thick as mud. Still.

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know about all of that, I don't want to sound preachy, but I just don't get the point of taking the piss out of this particular deformity. Fair enough if cunts mutilate themselves as adults to be something they're not, then take the piss to your heart's content - they're making the choice and nine times out of ten they can't wait to gob on about their self neutering and how special it makes them - but if they're born fucked up and all the choices were made for them when they were still an infant?

Just seems a bit nasty.

I might agree with you were it anyone else, but this is Pen we're talking about.

It has flooded the site in its various forms with shit for well over a decade, and in its own way is one of the biggest trolls on here. Let's not forget how it constantly threatens to doxx @Stubby Pecker going as far to invading his FB profile and making snide references to his children.

In this case I think it's live by the sword, die by the sword, I certainly don't feel any sympathy for it.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I might agree with you were it anyone else, but this is Pen we're talking about.

It has flooded the site in its various forms with shit for well over a decade, and in its own way is one of the biggest trolls on here. Let's not forget how it constantly threatens to doxx @Stubby Pecker going as far to invading his FB profile and making snide references to his children.

In this case I think it's live by the sword, die by the sword, I certainly don't feel any sympathy for it.

Seriously? I didn't know that...

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Oh and let's not forget about lying that its sister died of cancer and then being caught out. Not in a Frank "I'm dying of cancer" way, but to genuinely try and elicit some sympathy. That's probably the worst thing it has done considering everyone on here has lost someone to that cunt of a disease. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen denies it, of course, but Stubby is adamant and it has said things to him that he's posted about on his FB in a sly way to let him know it's stalking him.

Eh? He’s got a FB page under the moniker ‘Stubby Pecker?’ If not, how has Pen tracked him down?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eh? He’s got a FB page under the moniker ‘Stubby Pecker?’ If not, how has Pen tracked him down?

Genuinely no idea. But it knows his real name, I'm guessing that's been pieced together based on things he's said about his occupation, where he lives, general age etc. I'm sure he'll be along at some point today to explain how. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have never gone on to peckers facebook profile which suggest that perhaps you have. Fuck off.