CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

German Cunts

Neil

6 hours ago, Neil said:

I see that the Krauts have walked off the pitch due to an alleged racist incident. It's not as if the Germans ever persecuted anyone over their race is it?

Germany coach Stefan Kuntz, who played 25 times for the national team between 1993 and 1997, said: "When one of our players is racially abused, playing on is not an option."

Guest judgetwi

Haven’t heard about this but presumably this is a pre season friendly. Not so friendly apparently but this is a nothing game that not even the telly boys give a fuck about.

We’ll see how the virtue signalling goes when there is a shitload of money at stake. I suspect there will be a lot of weeping after the game but no cunt will be walking off. We are being taken for idiots here.

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They were just following orders 

Hitler would have been so proud of them. If only Winston had known how fragile they were in 1939. He could have phoned the Polish President and let him know the master race would do an instant U turn and scuttle off back to Berlin if they chucked a banana at the lead Panzer tank and shouted a few monkey chants in their direction.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Haven’t heard about this but presumably this is a pre season friendly. Not so friendly apparently but this is a nothing game that not even the telly boys give a fuck about.

We’ll see how the virtue signalling goes when there is a shitload of money at stake. I suspect there will be a lot of weeping after the game but no cunt will be walking off. We are being taken for idiots here.

Listen up Abraham, the Hun’s next ‘friendly’ is against Israel and its being played in Poland for some reason. Special showers have been installed for the kikes for a pre game ‘ethnic’ cleansing 

lol

fuck off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Listen up Abraham, the Hun’s next ‘friendly’ is against Israel and its being played in Poland for some reason. Special showers have been installed for the kikes for a pre game ‘ethnic’ cleansing 

lol

fuck off

I remember years ago when Israel were playing and someone played the German national anthem by 'mistake'. For some reason, the red sea strollers were pissed off. No sense of humour. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember years ago when Israel were playing and someone played the German national anthem by 'mistake'. For some reason, the red sea strollers were pissed off. No sense of humour. 

Did they walk off? It wouldn't be the first time the Germans had caused them to go crying into the showers.

Guest judgetwi
On 18/07/2021 at 10:45, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

fuck off

Round my manor, and in Tel Aviv, there’s no such thing as a “friendly” against Johnny Fritz.

Poland you say? Fuck me, they hate us even more than the Krauts. It’s a trap!

Good!

Wish we'd done the same in that European Championships qualifier when the Bulgarians started in with that corny racist shit they go in for.

"Oh but then the racists would have won!"

You think so?

.....Or would it actually have forced UEFA / FIFA / National Governments to do something effective, when one of the top rank teams in the world goes, collectively, we're not putting up with this shit anymore?

......or maybe we'll just keep making easy gestures like kneeling down and wearing rainbow armbands, because that's sorted things out good and proper hasn't it?