CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miles Routledge

Hammer of Cunts

EVERYONE  😚💋  if you've been trying to desperately message me you couldn't because my inbox was 102% full the warning said - I've deleted & MADE SPACE.

Looking forward to hearing from my corner mates.

Love ProfB XXX

Edited by ProfB
Forwards I typoed I meant forward Mrs roots Lobe ProfB XXX

Guest judgetwi

What a fucking fake! So this posh wanker goes to a potential civil war zone because, among other things, it’s “dirt cheap”. Well “dirt cheap” to poshos and me are very different things. Just like “let’s welcome the 28 year old child refugees” are very different things to me and the posh fuckers who’s only experience of the cunts is to have them bending and scraping to them in some posh restaurant or cutting their grass for £2.50 an hour.

But we all know poshboy will be looked after by British and American soldiers, who he has nothing but contempt for, and will arrive safely home to brag about his death defying, non existent, experiences on soshul  meeja. 

What a fucking wanker.

15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Is this useless fucking drone dead yet?

The twat got out safe. No update on the local travel agent who risked his and the lives of his family to help him escape, or whoever's seat he took up on an evacuation flight:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1478149/Afghanistan-latest-news-student-Miles-Routledge-evacuated-RAF-plane-Kabul-airport-Dubai-vn

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No doubt the cunt will do the chat show circuit being fawned over by Jolly Wiloughby and the pseudo gay Schofield and the gusset flasher off of GMB. 

I believe I would literally piss myself laughing if Miles was macheted to death by a raghead Jihadi during a completely coincidental infidel murder spree on London Bridge as he made his way to the TV studio to talk about his lucky escape. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I believe I would literally piss myself laughing if Miles was macheted to death by a raghead Jihadi during a completely coincidental infidel murder spree on London Bridge as he made his way to the TV studio to talk about his lucky escape. 

I’ve been doing some research today and I was rather concerned to find out that only 0.006% of Afghans have currently had the vaccine. This rather low percentage became extremely worrying for me when I heard Bozo Johnson proudly announcing that the U.K. would be welcoming 20,000 refugees from the shithole medieval wasteland. I must have been out when they phoned to ask me if that’s what I wanted.

I was able to breathe a lot more easily once I’d calmed down and done the maths. 

The good news is that 0.006% of the 20,000 poor wretches is a measly 1.2 people, who’ll be fully jabbed and therefore able to enter a U.K. nightclub and blow us all to smithereens.

1.2? So that’ll be one bearded unwashed savage and his 6 year old wife. M.I.5 surely can’t be too busy to spot them, can they?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been doing some research today and I was rather concerned to find out that only 0.006% of Afghans have currently had the vaccine. This rather low percentage became extremely worrying for me when I heard Bozo Johnson proudly announcing that the U.K. would be welcoming 20,000 refugees from the shithole medieval wasteland. I must have been out when they phoned to ask me if that’s what I wanted.

I was able to breathe a lot more easily once I’d calmed down and done the maths. 

The good news is that 0.006% of the 20,000 poor wretches is a measly 1.2 people, who’ll be fully jabbed and therefore able to enter a U.K. nightclub and blow us all to smithereens.

1.2? So that’ll be one bearded unwashed savage and his 6 year old wife. M.I.5 surely can’t be too busy to spot them, can they?

No need to fuck about with dangerous and unstable explosives. If he’s been double jabbed just apply for a shotgun licence. Sorted.