CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miles Routledge

Hammer of Cunts

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/british-student-on-holiday-in-afghanistan-accepts-death-blhl8wph8

This dim twat took himself off on hoiday to Afghanistan last week, appaently unaware of any possible civil unrest The whining bell-end now expects the diplomatic service and the UN to save him from the locals.

Since when did Loughborough teach physics?  I thought it was just PE and geography.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/british-student-on-holiday-in-afghanistan-accepts-death-blhl8wph8

This dim twat took himself off on hoiday to Afghanistan last week, appaently unaware of any possible civil unrest The whining bell-end now expects the diplomatic service and the UN to save him from the locals.

Since when did Loughborough teach physics?  I thought it was just PE and geography.

Best lesson in life the twit will ever get. 
Can’t get that in school.

Why couldn't he have gone to Magaluf and picked up a dose of Chlamydia like any other fucking young lad? 

Posh little cunts like him who go on poverty tourism trips to be "trendy" are a dime a dozen. If they're not getting decapitated by Boko Haram whilst building an orphanage in Africa, they're getting blown into a million pieces in some desert shit hole. 

Fuck him, the stupid little cunt.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The stupid cunt has travelled to a red list country so, to add to his woes, his body parts will have to be quarantined for 10 days should any of them make it back to the UK, and,

what fucking stupid, sad cunt goes to a holiday destination where the consumption of alcohol is illegal??

Afghanistan; where alcohol is banned but fucking minors isn't. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Why couldn't he have gone to Magaluf and picked up a dose of Chlamydia like any other fucking young lad? 

Looking at the cunt, and knowing his name is Miles, I doubt he could handle more than a pint anyway. Especially when they cut his fucking hands off.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is already one of my favourite threads of the year, and the cunt's not even dead yet.

81405365.jpg

Wait until you hear this one - he thinks paying £15 to have the title of "Lord" printed on his American Express card will keep him safe.

He told his followers: "The Taliban may see that as reason enough to keep me alive, thinking it may hold some negotiating power as they’ll think I’m important." 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nocti said:

Looking at the cunt, and knowing his name is Miles, I doubt he could handle more than a pint anyway. Especially when they cut his fucking hands off.

Even though the consumption of alcohol in Afghanistan is illegal it's still possible to come back legless. Ask Jack Cummings if you don't believe me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wait until you hear this one - he thinks paying £15 to have the title of "Lord" printed on his American Express card will keep him safe.

He told his followers: "The Taliban may see that as reason enough to keep me alive, thinking it may hold some negotiating power as they’ll think I’m important." 

For fuck's sake. Perhaps he should get a tattoo of the Prophet Muhammad on his left arse check to seal the deal?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For fuck's sake. Perhaps he should get a tattoo of the Prophet Muhammad on his left arse check to seal the deal?

We'll see how this all plays out.

But, for once, I'm backing the rag heads when it comes to hunting down this dopey little shite - the asinine mourning rituals will only last as long as it takes for another cunt who the media latches on to to die - but if he escapes with his life, he'll undoubtedly be plastered on every fucking news website again as another privileged cunt telling everyone else how ashamed they should be.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Posh little cunts like him who go on poverty tourism trips to be "trendy" are a dime a dozen. If they're not getting decapitated by Boko Haram whilst building an orphanage in Africa, they're getting blown into a million pieces in some desert shit hole. 

Fuck him, the stupid little cunt.

To change the subject entirely: how did Oliver Skipp do for your lot? He was brilliant on Sunday against City. 

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

To change the subject entirely: how did Oliver Skipp do for your lot? He was brilliant on Sunday against City. 

He was good, definitely someone I'd have liked to have kept as a long term investment.

I'll tell you who I rated even more highly than him, though, in fact I'd go as far to say he put in one of the finest defensive performances I've ever seen at Carrow Road (that's not hard to fucking beat to be fair).

A few years back Ipswich had the Spurs lad Carter-Vickers on loan and he was playing in the local derby. James Madison, who was touted even then as being a future England international, was completely outclassed by C-V, he had him in his pocket the entire game and made him look like a Sunday league player.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was good, definitely someone I'd have liked to have kept as a long term investment.

I'll tell you who I rated even more highly than him, though, in fact I'd go as far to say he put in one of the finest defensive performances I've ever seen at Carrow Road (that's not hard to fucking beat to be fair).

A few years back Ipswich had the Spurs lad Carter-Vickers on loan and he was playing in the local derby. James Madison, who was touted even then as being a future England international, was completely outclassed by C-V, he had him in his pocket the entire game and made him look like a Sunday league player.

He'll be out in this window.  Wanted by Celtic and Newcastle. 

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Good nom HoC. Most of these gap yah twats travel to the 'Stans' to get stoned on the cheap. He won't be disappointed then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is already one of my favourite threads of the year, and the cunt's not even dead yet. I haven't laughed so much at the poetic demise of a posh wanker since a polar bear ate Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple.

81405365.jpg

Eton by a bear CB?

🐻