CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

On 06/02/2022 at 00:11, camberwell gypsy said:

There was another 'medical emergency' at one of the games today.  

Was the patient putting the stadium clock forward an hour, or worrying about his leccy bill when he suddenly collapsed on the recently shovelled, snow free floor? 🤣

17 hours ago, Admin said:

Adverse reactions for pulmonary embolism as recorded by the DOD, not VAERS. Many military in the USA are being strong armed into having the thing.

dod.png

Don’t believe your own eyes. Believe Dr. Fauci. Follow the ‘science’. 😂

• 3 weeks later...

A sequence of DNA in the Covid 19 virus has been found to exactly match a DNA sequence patented by Moderna more than 3 years ago, reports the Daily Mail.

Totally unconnected to the recent, sudden resignation of the Moderna boss, who sold his multimillion dollar  shareholding in the company secretly in the weeks before he jumped ship. 
Time to put my tinfoil hat on and have a close look at these 2 totally unconnected occurrences methinks.

Normally this would arouse the attention of the totally not fake news media but they’re far too busy soiling their pants with this very convenient ‘war’ which has appeared over the hill in the nick of time, like John Wayne’s cavalry. This ‘war’ which the Ukraine government today said had so far resulted in 450 odd casualties, 170 odd fatalities. ‘Mmm?’

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A sequence of DNA in the Covid 19 virus has been found to exactly match a DNA sequence patented by Moderna more than 3 years ago, reports the Daily Mail.

Totally unconnected to the recent, sudden resignation of the Moderna boss, who sold his multimillion dollar  shareholding in the company secretly in the weeks before he jumped ship. 
Time to put my tinfoil hat on and have a close look at these 2 totally unconnected occurrences methinks.

Normally this would arouse the attention of the totally not fake news media but they’re far too busy soiling their pants with this very convenient ‘war’ which has appeared over the hill in the nick of time, like John Wayne’s cavalry. This ‘war’ which the Ukraine government today said had so far resulted in 450 odd casualties, 170 odd fatalities. ‘Mmm?’

More war conspiracy, less fucking covid conspiracy, or I'll have to shiv you for your own good.

Kind regards,

Roadkill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You do realise you've rattle matrons cage with this? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

More war conspiracy, less fucking covid conspiracy, or I'll have to shiv you for your own good.

Kind regards,

Roadkill

Two cheeks of the same shit encrusted arsehole RK. Even I couldn’t disassociate them from each other. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You do realise you've rattle matrons cage with this? 

She can sue the Daily Mail and then live happily ever after in California with Harry Hewitt and Mangy Meghan on the proceeds if she wins. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's off sick. Dodgy batch of Moderna.

It’s incredible that all that garbage is still on the market. The data is shocking, yet they are all still in circulation and given to the children. Fucking unbelievable.

I guess, only coordinated stock shorts will tackle this menace effectively.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

You must understand that the media had now moved onto aids/vaids and other upcoming novelty health scares. The UK public will now be extensively tested and “treated” for the new flavour pandorium. The stress levels must be maintained at level eight, at least.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I guess the irony of relying on a Daily Mail article whilst alluding the MSN as "fake news" is lost on the Bacofoil Brethren. Be that as it may, the article turned out to be a non-story.

That’s that then. The Moderna big boss didn’t suddenly resign after a month of secretly unloading his shares then? And  Pfizer haven’t attempted to jump into the US federal case (in an obvious stalling tactic) which has ordered the release of all the testing data  within 8 months, instead of the 75 years which the CDC and Pfizer wanted?  And the Australian jabs which have been admitted to result in HIV positive results. 
Booster anyone?

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

You must understand that the media had now moved onto aids/vaids and other upcoming novelty health scares. The UK public will now be extensively tested and “treated” for the new flavour pandorium. The stress levels must be maintained at level eight, at least.

Isn’t it a little odd how the entire world has suddenly fallen into line against Russia? Unlike any other conflict I can remember. Disturbingly similar to the way the entire world signed up to the Covid agenda, almost without exception. It’s almost as if Covid wasn’t working anymore and something new was needed to frighten the sheeple and completely dominate the MSM news cycle. 

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t it a little odd how the entire world has suddenly fallen into line against Russia? Unlike any other conflict I can remember. Disturbingly similar to the way the entire world signed up to the Covid agenda, almost without exception. It’s almost as if Covid wasn’t working anymore and something new was needed to frighten the sheeple and completely dominate the MSM news cycle. 

Precisely. Roops will have ditched her vax shares and reinvested in BAe Dynamics and Marconi.

• Like 1

That’s that then. The Moderna big boss didn’t suddenly resign after a month of secretly unloading his shares then? And  Pfizer haven’t attempted to jump into the US federal case (in an obvious stalling tactic) which has ordered the release of all the testing data  within 8 months, instead of the 75 years which the CDC and Pfizer wanted?  And the Australian jabs which have been admitted to result in HIV positive results. 
Booster anyone?

AFAIK, the Moderna "big boss" is still the CEO, a position he has held since 2011. As for "secretly unloading his shares" that is forbidden under SEC rules. In fact he has been unloading piecemeal shares since 2018 on a weekly basis under a predetermined SEC approved plan. No doubt this piffling, irrelevant detail has ignored by the Slackjaw News Service who, after all, have to feed the tin-foiled hatted mugs to keep them interested. As for the Australian jabs you omitted to mention that the trial test resulted in some false positive results. Billy, you really, really ought to wean yourself off the S-JNS 'cos it making you look like an imbecile.

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

AFAIK, the Moderna "big boss" is still the CEO, a position he has held since 2011. As for "secretly unloading his shares" that is forbidden under SEC rules. In fact he has been unloading piecemeal shares since 2018 on a weekly basis under a predetermined SEC approved plan.

Stephane Bancel CEO of Moderna sold off $1.8m of his shares on Feb 11 and announced on Twitter his immediate retirement with no explanation given. He had sold $38m of shares in a six month period in 2020. This in itself isn’t really a big story as he holds over a billion dollars of stock in the company. What is strange though is that his entire Twitter account was deleted the same day and he has since reappeared with his apparent resignation removed from the internet as if by magic. 
By the way I’m so happy to know you’re keeping an eye on me in case I get a bit muddled up with the fast moving events at the moment. I’m not sure if you’ve heard but you can take your face nappy off now, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Just watch out for one of Bad Vlads nukes overhead. 🤣

Quite. Just to add to this freak show another angle - yankee energy hypocrisy has no bounds, KB.

While strutting around and honking furiously, the US are large buyers of Ruskie energy products (and resellers).  I’m watching with interest the convolutions, with US consumers slaughtered, should Putin tweak the supply, and krauts shivering in the dark, pawning stolen hair looms to pay for gas.

Their tax rises or public services’ cuts will also be impressive. To re-jig their military will take a penny or two.

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stephane Bancel CEO of Moderna sold off $1.8m of his shares on Feb 11 and announced on Twitter his immediate retirement with no explanation given. He had sold $38m of shares in a six month period in 2020. This in itself isn’t really a big story as he holds over a billion dollars of stock in the company. What is strange though is that his entire Twitter account was deleted the same day and he has since reappeared with his apparent resignation removed from the internet as if by magic. 
By the way I’m so happy to know you’re keeping an eye on me in case I get a bit muddled up with the fast moving events at the moment. I’m not sure if you’ve heard but you can take your face nappy off now, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Just watch out for one of Bad Vlads nukes overhead. 🤣

Listen, Billy, I have to come clean with you. Me and @Eric Cuntman are responsible for Covid. We unintentionally released it during the mutant pig uprising of 2019 in Wuhan. It was a shadow op. Intelligence never told us their DNA was being used for genetic sequencing to develop the virus and a stray pangolin must've wandered into the containment area where we were storing the bodies for incineration. We had to do it. For the orphans.

pigs_by_roadkill3692_df0x9e7-fullview.pn

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Listen, Billy, I have to come clean with you. Me and @Eric Cuntman are responsible for Covid. We unintentionally released it during the mutant pig uprising of 2019 in Wuhan. It was a shadow op. Intelligence never told us their DNA was being used for genetic sequencing to develop the virus and a stray pangolin must've wandered into the containment area where we were storing the bodies for incineration. We had to do it. For the orphans.

It was Frank who did it .. he was keeping it on his boat.

25 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Quite. Just to add to this freak show another angle - yankee energy hypocrisy has no bounds, KB.

While strutting around and honking furiously, the US are large buyers of Ruskie energy products (and resellers).  I’m watching with interest the convolutions, with US consumers slaughtered, should Putin tweak the supply, and krauts shivering in the dark, pawning stolen hair looms to pay for gas.

Their tax rises or public services’ cuts will also be impressive. To re-jig their military will take a penny or two.

I’ve been very amused, but not in the slightest surprised to hear all the usual leftard media commentators bleating on in unison about how Bozo should open our borders to any Ukrainian who expresses a desire to come here. How 200,000 is nowhere near enough, how they’re fleeing for their lives and most laughably of all how they will all want to return home ASAP.🤣 Before this prearranged psyop started the average wage in Ukraine was €300 a month. When it’s over it will be around €300 a month less than that. The stampede to get back will no doubt be a sight to behold.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been very amused, but not in the slightest surprised to hear all the usual leftard media commentators bleating on in unison about how Bozo should open our borders to any Ukrainian who expresses a desire to come here. How 200,000 is nowhere near enough, how they’re fleeing for their lives and most laughably of all how they will all want to return home ASAP.🤣 Before this prearranged psyop started the average wage in Ukraine was €300 a month. When it’s over it will be around €300 a month less than that. The stampede to get back will no doubt be a sight to behold.

The “refugees” come in all sorts of brown hues. I don’t want to steal other members’ copyrighted descriptions, but a lot of their  “children” have fluffy beards. 
I have no idea on the channel pontoon situation at the moment, as Withers is not around, but our home grown commies will undoubtedly sponsor every single one.

I am surprised they are not doing a version of Joe’s secret brownie planes, yet. That will be the next move, B.