CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I think I may have discovered the source of Bill’s lunacy:

F0026-E75-59-AC-4523-B27-C-53-CEAE482264

I was handed a copy of this “newspaper” by a foil-hatter in Stroud today. Everything in it is true - The Uncensored Truth.

Have someone read it to you tomorrow Ape. You never know. You might learn something other than the ‘science’ 🤣 that Dr Hillary etc. have drummed into your thick skull for 2 years, take your mask off and venture out into the sunlight again. Don’t forget to sanitise your hands though. There are new variants lurking everywhere in the shadows. Oh that’s right, you’ve been double jabbed and multi boosted, sorry. You’re Covid immune (just like Joe Biden and his wife Alice Cooper, who’re so protected they’ve both caught it twice in the last month). All you fucking fear addict lemmings will wake up soon and see ‘The Light’. I won’t mock you when you do. I promise.😂

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have someone read it to you tomorrow Ape. You never know. You might learn something other than the ‘science’ 🤣 that Dr Hillary etc. have drummed into your thick skull for 2 years, take your mask off and venture out into the sunlight again. Don’t forget to sanitise your hands though. There are new variants lurking everywhere in the shadows. Oh that’s right, you’ve been double jabbed and multi boosted, sorry. You’re Covid immune (just like Joe Biden and his wife Alice Cooper, who’re so protected they’ve both caught it twice in the last month). All you fucking fear addict lemmings will wake up soon and see ‘The Light’. I won’t mock you when you do. I promise.😂

I was correct then. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I was correct then. 

Are you looking forward to having the new ‘2 in 1 booster’ jab Ape? Just thought you should know that the Pfizer one hasn’t had any clinical trials on humans, but apparently it’s safe enough to inject into millions of eager saps arms, to ‘protect’ 🤣 them and everyone else from a virus, which is about as deadly as an out of date Pot Noodle.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you looking forward to having the new ‘2 in 1 booster’ jab Ape? Just thought you should know that the Pfizer one hasn’t had any clinical trials on humans, but apparently it’s safe enough to inject into millions of eager saps arms, to ‘protect’ 🤣 them and everyone else from a virus, which is about as deadly as an out of date Pot Noodle.

You’re dedicated, I’ll give you that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Bombay bad boy? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I think I may have discovered the source of Bill’s lunacy:

F0026-E75-59-AC-4523-B27-C-53-CEAE482264

I was handed a copy of this “newspaper” by a foil-hatter in Stroud today. Everything in it is true - The Uncensored Truth.

That's embarrassing, in my adopted home town as well...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Answer the question Ape.

Since you consistently refuse to answer questions you are in no position to demand same yourself. 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You brought my kids up so I presume they’re fair game? If so then the same applies to yours. Consistency?

I never insulted or disparaged your kids, the insults were obviously about you, but because you are dumber than a sack of rocks you justify insulting my children based on a narrative that does not exist. That's your consistency Billy, always making things up.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mr Roops has been publishing and distributing for ages. Everybody knew, except you.

Being married to her as the poor sod is, I’d guess he’d be infinitely more insane than any of the aspersions made about David Ickes mental health.

On 27/08/2022 at 10:18, Mrs Roops said:

That's your consistency Billy, always making things up.

I suppose I’d be making it up if I  commented on the massive increase in excess deaths around the world recently, most noticeably amongst the under 50s? 
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) has really taken off worldwide in the last 12 to 18 months. The No1 cause of mortality in the Canadian province of Alberta, has for the last few months officially been recorded as ‘unexplained sudden death’. 🤔 The excess death rate (not from or with Covid) in the U.K. at the moment is around 1400 per week.
And this is without me even needing to make anything up. 
Cue the usual ‘Thicko Billy. Where’s your proof?’ etc. etc. response. 
Just pull that Google finger of yours out of your butthole, do what you’re best at and you might one day soon realise that you’ve been defending the indefensible all along. 
It’s never too late to bite the bullet and admit your foolishness. 😘

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I suppose I’d be making it up if I  commented on the massive increase in excess deaths around the world recently, most noticeably amongst the under 50s? 
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) has really taken off worldwide in the last 12 to 18 months. The No1 cause of mortality in the Canadian province of Alberta, has for the last few months officially been recorded as ‘unexplained sudden death’. 🤔 The excess death rate (not from or with Covid) in the U.K. at the moment is around 1400 per week.
And this is without me even needing to make anything up. 
Cue the usual ‘Thicko Billy. Where’s your proof?’ etc. etc. response. 
Just pull that Google finger of yours out of your butthole, do what you’re best at and you might one day soon realise that you’ve been defending the indefensible all along. 
It’s never too late to bite the bullet and admit your foolishness. 😘

What do you hope to achieve with all this, Bill? “Serious question”.

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What do you hope to achieve with all this, Bill? “Serious question”.

I’m not doing it for the glory Ape. I might accept a Nobel Prize or a Knighthood, but tbh I’ll settle for being right all along, knowing that I tried my best to wake up all you clever people to the obvious fact that you’ve been duped and lied to all along. I can’t help it if you get annoyed at me for trying to open your eyes to the future that your new masters have planned for you, if you happen to be one of the lucky ones who survive this initial chapter of the ‘new normal’. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rochelle Walensky the director of the CDC is currently doing the fake news media round, urging everyone over the age of 12 to get the new ‘double booster’ ASAP. 
“Righto then, Thanks Ms Walensky. Let’s all get the kids down there in the morning to join the queue for this latest medical lifesaver, before the little ones catch the lurgie, infect Granny and then drop dead on their way to school.

It’s ‘safe and effective’ Ms Walensky, isn’t it? You’ve tested it properly haven’t you?”

”Of course we have (sort of)”

”How many people has it been tested on Ms Walensky?”

”Don’t worry about all that. Just trust me. Trust the science.”

”But how many people Ms Walensky?”

”Emmmm….8 mice actually, so that should be OK.”

🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Rochelle Walensky the director of the CDC is currently doing the fake news media round, urging everyone over the age of 12 to get the new ‘double booster’ ASAP. 
“Righto then, Thanks Ms Walensky. Let’s all get the kids down there in the morning to join the queue for this latest medical lifesaver, before the little ones catch the lurgie, infect Granny and then drop dead on their way to school.

It’s ‘safe and effective’ Ms Walensky, isn’t it? You’ve tested it properly haven’t you?”

”Of course we have (sort of)”

”How many people has it been tested on Ms Walensky?”

”Don’t worry about all that. Just trust me. Trust the science.”

”But how many people Ms Walensky?”

”Emmmm….8 mice actually, so that should be OK.”

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Feel free to fact check this.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Unusually active on here since your ‘like’ farming post. Are the members to assume that you’re reborn and are taking a tilt at the title or is this just another simpering, flawed attempt at garnering relevance in this place? I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing less, your  conduct and output is being scrutinised like never before. Ensure you take your next steps very carefully. I hope that your dog is dead, incidentally.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Unusually active on here since your ‘like’ farming post. Are the members to assume that you’re reborn and are taking a tilt at the title or is this just another simpering, flawed attempt at garnering relevance in this place? I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing less, your  conduct and output is being scrutinised like never before. Ensure you take your next steps very carefully. I hope that your dog is dead, incidentally.

Lighten your tone. You've been warned, cretin. 

The UKHSA a few days ago quietly announced that children under 5 will not be offered the ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental MRNA Covid vaccines, and those aged 5 to 12 only if they are in a ‘high clinical risk group’. As one would expect this has received almost zero coverage on the MSM, in stark contrast to the hysterical, blanket coverage praising the ‘wonder jabs’ until recently 🤔.

Ah yes but that was before the ever increasing number of cases of adverse reaction, life changing injury and many sudden deaths, directly and indisputably caused by the jabs started emerging and couldn’t be hidden from the public anymore.

The convenient removal of Johnson and therefore also his inner circle of cabinet lackies, who were the main perpetrators of the U.K. governments insane Covid 19 response, is imo nothing more than a cynical attempt to dupe the public into falling for the inevitable blame game which they know will be needed soon as the devastation to the economy, public health (physical and mental) and every aspect of our pre 2020 lives becomes more apparent every day. “Not me Guv. It was all down to those fuckers wot were in charge before I took over. Honest”.

The saddest thing is that many of the mugs who took the biggest hit will fall for it.

Fuck off.