CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

If there was an honest media the truth about these vaccines would be the only story every single day, but they were the cheerleaders for it after 2 years pushing for lockdowns and Covid fearmongering, so they will never tell the public the truth.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I posted this nom 14 months ago. 33,000+ views and 1,600+ replies later and despite the Vulcans constant ridicule and attempts at debunking it I’m more convinced than ever of the wilful crime that has been committed on the human race.

Without the slightest shred of evidence you initially decreed that Covid-19 did not exist, then you said it did but that the virus was manufactured by the Chinese as a means to an end to dominate the world. You subsequently changed your mind and announced that Covid-19 was a conspiracy perpetuated by Bill Gates and other infotech billionaires but changed your mind again and blamed Klaus Schwab and the WEF, notwithstanding your assertions that the vaccines were not only "experimental" but they caused liver cancer and altered one's DNA, again without providing any credible evidence whatsoever. I'm not sure you are in a position to bitch about honesty.

15 hours ago, The Beast said:

Perhaps this pathophysiological evidence goes some way to giving an answer or explanation to the title of this nomination.

When he talks about ectopic beats, I wonder if he is referring to R on T phenomenon.

I really want bastards to swing for what they have done.

At least Dr Campbell had the decency to spend a few seconds in a fifteen minute long vid to concede the sample of five patients was very small. The authors of the report did themselves no favours by not including any relevant statistical data, e.g. the time frame of the five deaths and more importantly the provision of a rough and ready control group with data to include the demographics of numbers within the catchment areas served by the hospitals that undertook the autopsies, more specifically deaths directly attributable to covid-19 sub-sectioned into those who were vaccinated or not. There was no need for me to trawl for fact-checkers or scientific rebuttals as the most damming comments for the anti-Covid vax conspiracy theorists  came from the report's authors themselves...

...we cannot provide a definitive functional proof or a direct casual link between vaccination and myocarditis.

I was surprised that Dr Campbell omitted to mention this in his summary.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

At least Dr Campbell had the decency to spend a few seconds in a fifteen minute long vid to concede the sample of five patients was very small. The authors of the report did themselves no favours by not including any relevant statistical data, e.g. the time frame of the five deaths and more importantly the provision of a rough and ready control group with data to include the demographics of numbers within the catchment areas served by the hospitals that undertook the autopsies, more specifically deaths directly attributable to covid-19 sub-sectioned into those who were vaccinated or not. There was no need for me to trawl for fact-checkers or scientific rebuttals as the most damming comments for the anti-Covid vax conspiracy theorists  came from the report's authors themselves...

I was surprised that Dr Campbell omitted to mention this in his summary.

Definitive pathological diagnosis, pretty much the gold standard. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

notwithstanding your assertions that the vaccines were not only "experimental" but they caused liver cancer

Firstly, me describing these MRNA vaccines as ‘experimental’ was and is a factual statement, as no MRNA vaccine (or therapeutic which is what they appear to have now become, clearly having no effect whatsoever in reducing transmission of the ‘killer virus’ lol, despite all the initial propaganda stating the opposite as fact). Pfizer now admit that they never even tested their wonderjab’s ability to reduce or stop transmission prior to its rollout (under emergency use regulations). The blood clot causing Astra Zeneca jab has now quietly disappeared off the radar in most of the countries who initially bought it, despite being the cheapest of them all. I guess that’s why the African market seems to be the only customers on their books now, price being infinitely more important than safety over there.

Secondly, your statement that I ‘asserted’ that these vaccines caused liver cancer is simply untrue and tbh nothing that I wouldn’t expect from you. I remember commenting that traces of the spike protein had been found in liver cells in some trials somewhere. I’ve never claimed to have any expertise in complicated scientific matters, just that I smelled a rat from the start of the ‘Plandemic’ and I’m far from alone in believing that. You however knew fuck all about the origin of the virus (manufactured v natural occurrence) but being the way you are pretended to be some sort of authority on the subject. No surprise there. 
I think quite a few punters see you now as the pretentious fool that I always have done, so keep on doing what you do and hopefully the remaining few diehard bootlickers will eventually pull their tongues out of your arse and see it too. 🤣😘

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You subsequently changed your mind and announced that Covid-19 was a conspiracy perpetuated by Bill Gates and other infotech billionaires but changed your mind again and blamed Klaus Schwab and the WEF

Oh yeah that’s right. Now I remember changing my mind about Bill Gates and blamed Klaus Schwab and the WEF instead. If only there was a picture of them together or some evidence that connected them no matter how circumstantial. Oh hang on a minute. What’s that? Billy boy and Klaus have been spotted together how many times? If only I’d known they were cosier than Jeremy Hunt and Xi Jinping there would have been no need for me to ‘change my mind’. 
Fuck off.🤣

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

As the evidence of the harm that these vaccines are causing and the criminal acts of the politicians, medical community, MSM etc. who’ve collaborated together mounts every day, and will very soon be the accepted narrative, I’ve called an emergency meeting of all my fellow tinfoil hat commanders to discuss our imminent about turn and show the public how safe and effective these wonderjabs undoubtedly are, and how honest and definitely not corrupt our leaders are too. Any cunt who thinks it’s easy being a conspiracy theorist obviously hasn’t tried it.

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

Youtube

Dr John Campbell 

UK Parliament debate 

Andrew Bridgen MP speaking the truth about the MRNA vaccines. The mere handful of MPs in the chamber shows how much the rest of the right honourable vermin give a flying fuck about the harm done to the plebs due to their actions and policies over the past 3 years.

Jail sentences are nowhere near enough for the lazy, incompetent, arrogant and corrupt fucking bastards.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Firstly, me describing these MRNA vaccines as ‘experimental’ was and is a factual statement, as no MRNA vaccine (or therapeutic which is what they appear to have now become, clearly having no effect whatsoever in reducing transmission of the ‘killer virus’ lol, despite all the initial propaganda stating the opposite as fact). Pfizer now admit that they never even tested their wonderjab’s ability to reduce or stop transmission prior to its rollout (under emergency use regulations). The blood clot causing Astra Zeneca jab has now quietly disappeared off the radar in most of the countries who initially bought it, despite being the cheapest of them all. I guess that’s why the African market seems to be the only customers on their books now, price being infinitely more important than safety over there.

Secondly, your statement that I ‘asserted’ that these vaccines caused liver cancer is simply untrue and tbh nothing that I wouldn’t expect from you. I remember commenting that traces of the spike protein had been found in liver cells in some trials somewhere. I’ve never claimed to have any expertise in complicated scientific matters, just that I smelled a rat from the start of the ‘Plandemic’ and I’m far from alone in believing that. You however knew fuck all about the origin of the virus (manufactured v natural occurrence) but being the way you are pretended to be some sort of authority on the subject. No surprise there. 
I think quite a few punters see you now as the pretentious fool that I always have done, so keep on doing what you do and hopefully the remaining few diehard bootlickers will eventually pull their tongues out of your arse and see it too. 🤣😘

I was comparing the "honest media" and your own honesty. In truth the only honest statement you've ever made is that most of what you post is shit, as exemplified by your meandering mish-mash of mis and disinformed gibberish.

• Like 1

Any cunt who thinks it’s easy being a conspiracy theorist obviously hasn’t tried it.

Here's one for you, Bill. After the EU referendum, there was footage widely shown of a brief interview with Paddy Ashdown where he said unambiguously that the result, whatever it should be and whatever the margin, must be upheld and enacted without question. He said that was crucial to the notion of democracy and even if the decision was to get out, Parliament had to enact it immediately and without question. I looked it up myself and watched what there was of it, with a simple search that brought up loads of links to the video.

Here's the conspiracy bit. You try and find that footage anywhere online now. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baws, I knew two things for certain when I posted that remark to KB.

One, that you would spot it.

Two, that you would also ferret out the video even if it meant digging through your habitual alleyways in the dark web. 👍👍😄

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Baws, I knew two things for certain when I posted that remark to KB.

One, that you would spot it.

Two, that you would also ferret out the video even if it meant digging through your habitual alleyways in the dark web. 👍👍😄

I’d like to pretend it took mad l33t skills, but sadly it was the work of about 20 seconds on my iPhone while lazing by the pool in the Caribbean with an early morning cocktail 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Here's one for you, Bill. After the EU referendum, there was footage widely shown of a brief interview with Paddy Ashdown where he said unambiguously that the result, whatever it should be and whatever the margin, must be upheld and enacted without question. He said that was crucial to the notion of democracy and even if the decision was to get out, Parliament had to enact it immediately and without question. I looked it up myself and watched what there was of it, with a simple search that brought up loads of links to the video.

Here's the conspiracy bit. You try and find that footage anywhere online now. 

I wear my ‘tinfoil hat’ as a badge of honour scotty. There’s nothing better than seeing the ‘know all brigade’ (Roops etc.) trying to deny that they were wrong by deflecting, name calling and stamping their feet. Cunts like her are my raison d’etre. 

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’d like to pretend it took mad l33t skills, but sadly it was the work of about 20 seconds on my iPhone while lazing by the pool in the Caribbean with an early morning cocktail 😉

A cocktail? You fucking poof, what's wrong with Buckfast, breakfast of Caledonian champions?

21 hours ago, The Beast said:

What are these non-existent dots you speak of? 

As the report's authors say, this doesn't prove anything - a salient point not disclosed by Campbell. The vid has generated 12.5 k comments including the "I'm a retired GP..." and "I'm a MD, PhD and did vaccine research for 15 years..." Needless to say AFAIK, all viewer comments are along the lines of "this proof etc". This is how mis and disinformation spreads. I note Campbell has monetised his channel.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2022 at 10:16, Mrs Roops said:

This is how mis and disinformation spreads. I note Campbell has monetised his channel.

Thank fuck for YouTube’s shadowbanning algorithms which do such a heroic job shielding users from all the mis and disinformation which they would have previously have had to decide on for themselves. And the outrageous behaviour of anyone financially benefitting from the ‘deadly pandemic’ should never be tolerated. That’s something Billy boy Gates can’t be accused of at least, as the massive investment he made in the new start up company BioNTech conveniently occurred in late 2019 (a good couple of months before the rollout of Covid 19). 🤔💉

Thank fuck for YouTube’s shadowbanning algorithms which do such a heroic job shielding users from all the mis and disinformation which they would have previously have had to decide on for themselves. And the outrageous behaviour of anyone financially benefitting from the ‘deadly pandemic’ should never be tolerated. That’s something Billy boy Gates can’t be accused of at least, as the massive investment he made in the new start up company BioNTech conveniently occurred in late 2019 (a good couple of months before the rollout of Covid 19). 🤔💉

Hook, line, sinker and the whole goddamn boat...:rolleyes:

On 14/12/2022 at 21:02, King Billy said:

Probably in her MENSA colouring in book.

On 15/12/2022 at 10:16, Mrs Roops said:

As the report's authors say, this doesn't prove anything - a salient point not disclosed by Campbell. The vid has generated 12.5 k comments including the "I'm a retired GP..." and "I'm a MD, PhD and did vaccine research for 15 years..." Needless to say AFAIK, all viewer comments are along the lines of "this proof etc". This is how mis and disinformation spreads. I note Campbell has monetised his channel.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hook, line, sinker and the whole goddamn boat...:rolleyes:

Get a room, you two. 😒

• Like 1