CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

With over 7 million cunts on NHS waiting lists, excess deaths at over 800 a week (many of them dropping dead suddenly and shortly after having been medically experimented on), inflation at 8 or 9% and rising, taxes at their highest level since WW2, the economy of the U.K. and most other countries disappearing down the toilet, every cunt whose not on benefits is on strike or threatening to do so, there might be a strong case to argue that the fucking geniuses in the political, scientific, medical and media world who’ve caused and promoted all this fucking chaos, allegedly to protect us from certain death from Covid19 should all have their fucking toes removed with bolt cutters, their eyes gouged out with a potato peeler, then be strung up from the nearest lamp post.with a traffic cone rammed up their arse (sideways). Covid cheerleader cunts like big brain pom pom slag Roops should be first in the queue. Fucking ginger Welsh pile of shit cuntess.

I'm on benefits KB and even I'm thinking of going on strike. Lol. Where the hell is @Mrs Roops? Caught a news story in the Daily Mail, apparently Masks are back to help NHS, because of a 'new strain' and the normal Flu causing a crisis in hospitals blah, blah, fucking blah. Could it be, Mrs Roops is having a jab every hour, and is unable to moderate the Corner? She must be on her 340th jab... I'm no maths expert but at £15 a jab she's cost us all at least 4 grand. What a selfish cow she is. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm on benefits KB and even I'm thinking of going on strike. Lol. Where the hell is @Mrs Roops? Caught a news story in the Daily Mail, apparently Masks are back to help NHS, because of a 'new strain' and the normal Flu causing a crisis in hospitals blah, blah, fucking blah. Could it be, Mrs Roops is having a jab every hour, and is unable to moderate the Corner? She must be on her 340th jab... I'm no maths expert but at £15 a jab she's cost us all at least 4 grand. What a selfish cow she is. 

You’re to fuckin blame. You told me you porked a lengthy Haitiian portion up her hoop during Carnival and left her mackerel pocket in tatters, so much so that she became humble. I think she needs another visit. Make a fuckin effort Raaso, for all of our sakes. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Just another day at the races for the superslag, alongside all her other chores (far too many to list). We’re lucky not to have her. 😂

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re to fuckin blame. You told me you porked a lengthy Haitiian portion up her hoop during Carnival and left her mackerel pocket in tatters, so much so that she became humble. I think she needs another visit. Make a fuckin effort Raaso, for all of our sakes. 

And give her a dry thrusting up her ginger bumhole from me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The U.S. FDA and CDC have announced that they are investigating signals of a possible link between stroke and the ‘totally safe’ Pfizer vaccine. (Reuters). And heart.org  (Newsguard certified 95/100) reporting ‘Myocarditis from Covid-19 booster rare, but risk highest teen boys and young men.’ This after 2 years of heart.org insisting there was no link between MRNA vaccines and soaring rates of myocarditis.

The narrative seems to be changing. I reckon it won’t be long before us ‘conspiracy theorists’ will have to go full 180 and start cheering for everyone to get jabbed immediately. 🤣

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The U.S. FDA and CDC have announced that they are investigating signals of a possible link between stroke and the ‘totally safe’ Pfizer vaccine. (Reuters). And heart.org  (Newsguard certified 95/100) reporting ‘Myocarditis from Covid-19 booster rare, but risk highest teen boys and young men.’ This after 2 years of heart.org insisting there was no link between MRNA vaccines and soaring rates of myocarditis.

The narrative seems to be changing. I reckon it won’t be long before us ‘conspiracy theorists’ will have to go full 180 and start cheering for everyone to get jabbed immediately. 🤣

I think it is for the bivalent vaccine only. I guarantee you they won't find anything of significance. I will gladly eat shit on that statement.

25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think it is for the bivalent vaccine only. I guarantee you they won't find anything of significance. I will gladly eat shit on that statement.

Is this bollocks still going on proper ,the world has moved on from covid mainly.

No one cares anymore, but you bore us with billy, roops and and the rest of the chuckle brothers ,get a grip you perverted nurse cunt.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Snowy said:

Is this bollocks still going on proper ,the world has moved on from covid mainly.

No one cares anymore, but you bore us with billy, roops and and the rest of the chuckle brothers ,get a grip you perverted nurse cunt.

Surely there’s a 2 mile long vaccination queue somewhere that you could be standing in, where you’d feel a bit less bored. 💉🤣

@King Billy I need your professional assessment of once normal rapper Nelly's performance the other day in Australia? I'm certain he's had at least 2 jabs otherwise I doubt they'd have let him in, let alone perform. The cunt looks like he'll have a heart attack soon, and he's only 48 apparently. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy I need your professional assessment of once normal rapper Nelly's performance the other day in Australia? I'm certain he's had at least 2 jabs otherwise I doubt they'd have let him in, let alone perform. The cunt looks like he'll have a heart attack soon, and he's only 48 apparently. 

Would anyone even care if the cunt went down like a Giant Redwood and fell off the stage? I know I wouldn’t.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bless your heart Billy, your non-existent critical thinking skills is endearing and disturbing at the same time.

It’s become apparent that you  really do have nothing left. Unlike most people I’m not going to gloat over your spectacular humiliation, even if as I suspect, it’s partly a consequence of the numerous doses of the ‘totally safe’ experimental mRNA products you’ve boasted about having. 
Get well soon. 😘

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s become apparent that you  really do have nothing left. Unlike most people I’m not going to gloat over your spectacular humiliation, even if as I suspect, it’s partly a consequence of the numerous doses of the ‘totally safe’ experimental mRNA products you’ve boasted about having. 
Get well soon. 😘

Of course, you do realise that your vid was cobbled together by the World Council for Health which have presented itself as a not for profit worldwide public health agency when in reality its an anti-vax pressure group promoting bogus science such as "post-covid injection syndrome" and "spike protein detox"? Of course not. That's because you've let the likes of Seamus and Sid Slackjaw do your thinking for you. Jeeze, you're so gullible you even got your knickers in a twist over Alan Tate being released.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

This nom makes me think of a neighbour 50 years ago .. in the prime of life, fit and healthy, exercised regulary .. not a thing wrong with him the day he walked out of the front door but he was stone dead within 5 minutes . knocked over by a Mulcasters Lorry when he was crossing the road.

Shocking!

How does such a thing happen?

Makes you feel like never leaving the house again.

The outside world must be a very dangerous place. ☠️☢️

• Like 1