CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ed. Has Roops said anything about me recently? I want you to know that I haven’t encouraged her mad infatuation with me at all. It’s starting to keep me awake at night thinking about her.  it’s very worrying. I’d hate to lose you as you’re the only friend I have on here apart from Eric, and DC who’s either dead or gone on a round the world cruise with his A lister celeb mates. 

Yes she has, she said you’re a cunt. 

not strictly true bill, I’m just lashing out, on Sunday morning I was giving her the good news and just at the critical point she whispered you’re the King Billy…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes she has, she said you’re a cunt. 

not strictly true bill, I’m just lashing out, on Sunday morning I was giving her the good news and just at the critical point she whispered you’re the King Billy…

Ed I value our friendship and I just hope you will never let a fat ginger Welsh hag spoil it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fulham, Oldham and Wycombe matches stopped due to medical emergencies in the stands, all within minutes of each other this weekend. One of the fans died. 🤔 

Sunderland boss Lee Johnson says “The Covid vaccine could be behind our goalkeeper Lee Burge being diagnosed with an inflamed heart. It seems to be happening a lot after these injections”.

But then what would he know?

If Mrs Roops and the corners very own Dr Hillary down under hadn’t told me otherwise, I’d be inclined to think something wasn’t right with the Bill Gates/Dr Fauci experimental sauce being irrationally forced on the population of the world, using coercion, shaming and in some countries the criminal law. 💉🐑😷

On 20/01/2022 at 20:21, King Billy said:

Ed. Has Roops said anything about me recently? I want you to know that I haven’t encouraged her mad infatuation with me at all. It’s starting to keep me awake at night thinking about her.  it’s very worrying. I’d hate to lose you as you’re the only friend I have on here apart from Eric, and DC who’s either dead or gone on a round the world cruise with his A lister celeb mates. 

Billy, I'm hurt! I've always thought us as friends? Even though you're a horned headed, devil worshipping proddy, I've always thought I was in your gang in the playground. 

🇮🇪Tiocfaidh ar la 🇮🇪

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy, I'm hurt! I've always thought us as friends? Even though you're a horned headed, devil worshipping proddy, I've always thought I was in your gang in the playground. 

🇮🇪Tiocfaidh ar la 🇮🇪

Sorry. I forgot about you.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't you......forget about me. Don't don't don't don't. Don't you forget about me

I’d still give Patsy Kensit one up the wrongun if she came round my gaff and asked me politely, (ideally if the missus was out).

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fulham, Oldham and Wycombe matches stopped due to medical emergencies in the stands, all within minutes of each other this weekend. One of the fans died. 🤔 

Sunderland boss Lee Johnson says “The Covid vaccine could be behind our goalkeeper Lee Burge being diagnosed with an inflamed heart. It seems to be happening a lot after these injections”.

But then what would he know?

If Mrs Roops and the corners very own Dr Hillary down under hadn’t told me otherwise, I’d be inclined to think something wasn’t right with the Bill Gates/Dr Fauci experimental sauce being irrationally forced on the population of the world, using coercion, shaming and in some countries the criminal law. 💉🐑😷

When pressed, Lee Johnson had to admit, "I don't know, I'm not a doctor".

Aside from the ambulance chasing and lying you appear to have conflated several unrelated stories into a mishmash of misinformation. Even by your own standards you are scraping the barrel so I'd be inclined to think you never had a bacofoil-wrapped case to begin with.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from the ambulance chasing and lying you appear to have conflated several unrelated stories into a mishmash of misinformation. Even by your own standards you are scraping the barrel so I'd be inclined to think you never had a bacofoil-wrapped case to begin with.

And then Mr Johnson got the sack despite his team being third in the table.

(cue Twilight Zone theme music)

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How does commenting on the fact that 3 EFL matches were suspended on the same afternoon, due to fans collapsing and one of them dying (something which is happening more and more commonly), repeating Lee Johnson’s actual words and voicing a genuinely held belief that mass Covid vaccination programs and mandates are a massive overreaction and abuse of authority by those holding power across the world. 
I don’t think I’m alone in thinking this as the millions protesting across the globe and the massive truckers blockade in Ottawa prove. People are waking up to the lies they’ve fallen for. 
Your constant obsessive need  to fact-check and debunk everything I post is hilarious and shows what a sad and sorry little bore you are. So you stick to believing what Google and the fakestream media tells you is true,  and I’ll carry on pointing out the tyranny of the last 2 years. 😘

• Like 1

This is a bit grim.

The problems ahead will be discerning whether it is the poison, the disease or both. These bastards that recommended vaccination in the recovered have tried to queer the pitch.

(PDF) Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs (researchgate.net)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This is a bit grim.

The problems ahead will be discerning whether it is the poison, the disease or both. These bastards that recommended vaccination in the recovered have queered the pitch.

(PDF) Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs (researchgate.net)

You’ve got to stop this Spot. These sort of unacceptable views are  exactly what Justin Trudeau was referring to the other day when he was condemning the protesting truckers blockading Ottawa as conspiracy theorists, far right extremists, anti science, criminals and a danger to all decent Canadians. Then he went into hiding, due to threats to his life (BS). The internet is awash with livestreams and videos of this terrorist takeover of Ottawa. I’m yet to see one example of anyone acting in a violent or threatening manner. These tyrants are running scared in several countries now because they know the game is up. Fucking good job I say.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve got to stop this Spot. These sort of unacceptable views are  exactly what Justin Trudeau was referring to the other day when he was condemning the protesting truckers blockading Ottawa as conspiracy theorists, far right extremists, anti science, criminals and a danger to all decent Canadians. Then he went into hiding, due to threats to his life (BS). The internet is awash with livestreams and videos of this terrorist takeover of Ottawa. I’m yet to see one example of anyone acting in a violent or threatening manner. These tyrants are running scared in several countries now because they know the game is up. Fucking good job I say.

Its  usually the filth who kick things off in the violence aspect.

I remember the Poll Tax protests (the media called them 'riots') when peaceful protests were broken up by truncheon welding police, wading in to groups including women and kids. All the media reported on was a copper getting a hiding from someone who didn't like having some uniformed cunt stoving his head in.  

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its  usually the filth who kick things off in the violence aspect.

I remember the Poll Tax protests (the media called them 'riots') when peaceful protests were broken up by truncheon welding police, wading in to groups including women and kids. All the media reported on was a copper getting a hiding from someone who didn't like having some uniformed cunt stoving his head in.  

Nothing has changed. If the protest is not BLM,  Extinction Rebellion or another of the approved virtuous leftie causes it will be smeared by the MSM as far right and racist. The media will ignore it but occasionally send a crew to film from an obscure angle to make it appear very few people were there, and oddly just happen to find a couple of people with a swastika or shouting something racist, to fabricate a false narrative around. Total fake news and shameful, but that’s what journalism has become nowadays.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Nothing has changed. If the protest is not BLM,  Extinction Rebellion or another of the approved virtuous leftie causes it will be smeared by the MSM as far right and racist. The media will ignore it but occasionally send a crew to film from an obscure angle to make it appear very few people were there, and oddly just happen to find a couple of people with a swastika or shouting something racist, to fabricate a false narrative around. Total fake news and shameful, but that’s what journalism has become nowadays.

Perfect example was in Ireland where a  bunch of guards raided a church service comprising a dozen or so old folk and yet 200 yards up the road was a mosque packed to the rafters with floor butting muslims. Obviously the face nappy wearing cunts ignored that and nicked the crumblies. 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

How does commenting on the fact that 3 EFL matches were suspended on the same afternoon, due to fans collapsing and one of them dying (something which is happening more and more commonly), repeating Lee Johnson’s actual words and voicing a genuinely held belief that mass Covid vaccination programs and mandates are a massive overreaction and abuse of authority by those holding power across the world. 
I don’t think I’m alone in thinking this as the millions protesting across the globe and the massive truckers blockade in Ottawa prove. People are waking up to the lies they’ve fallen for...

Absurd.

How many football matches took place on the day in question? What do you think was the total attendance of those matches that presumably took place in a time-frame of a few hours? Half a million? A million? More? You are actually suggesting that three isolated medical emergencies is some sort of proof of your unhinged theories. Why do you think that there are HSE protocols that requires large event organisers to have qualified first responders on site? Frankly, considering the size and number of the events I'm surprised that there was only three emergencies. Your thinking is truly retarded.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

...Your constant obsessive need  to fact-check and debunk everything I post is hilarious and shows what a sad and sorry little bore you are. So you stick to believing what Google and the fakestream media tells you is true,  and I’ll carry on pointing out the tyranny of the last 2 years. 😘

Its worth noting that lately you have been quoting from MSN sources. Either its "fakestream" or its not. Clearly its "fakestream" when it suits you so we'll add another string to your hypocrite's bow.

For someone who derives 'hilarity' from being fact-checked and debunked you seem to do a lot wailing, bitching and moaning. I suggest you pick up your rattles and place them back in your pram. You'll continue to be fact-checked and debunked, more so in having admitted that you didn't care if your nonsense was factually correct or not.

• Like 1

How many football matches took place on the day in question?

On Saturday afternoon (29th Jan 2022) nine  EFL championship matches were played. Three of them were stopped due to medical emergencies. Even a diehard Covid fan such as yourself can’t ignore the apparent and so far unexplained rise in these occurrences. I guess it could be some selfish spectator not wearing his mask properly or maybe it’s just the ‘new normal’.

Love you xxx😘

Absurd.

The ‘new normal’. Manager sacked after voicing concern about Covid vaccination safety. Club issues statement saying they needed to focus on gaining promotion.

Club were 2 points from top position in the league at the time of the announcement. 🤔

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The ‘new normal’. Manager sacked after voicing concern about Covid vaccination safety. Club issues statement saying they needed to focus on gaining promotion.

Club were 2 points from top position in the league at the time of the announcement. 🤔

The 6-0 defeat by Bolton and one win in the last five probably didn't help, but it does seem a bit harsh.