CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Revisionist History

Decimus

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate that fucking cunt. Have a look at some of his "paintings".* You'll hate him too. Pretentious fucking shit-kike.

True, but in a world where Brooklyn Beckham makes actual money from "photography", I find it hard to be too critical of Mr Zimmerman's etchings.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unlike Katie Prices cunt.

Jesus Christ, I can't help but imagine it. A stinking, gaping maw with Harvey's vacant, fat fucking head half jammed on his way out, blind eyes spinning like a Catherine wheel.

It takes a special sort of cunt to rattle his cock around that cavern knowing 'The Aitch' Hulk smashed it to fucking smithereens upon his entry to the world nineteen years ago.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jesus Christ, I can't help but imagine it. A stinking, gaping maw with Harvey's vacant, fat fucking head half jammed on his way out, blind eyes spinning like a Catherine wheel.

It takes a special sort of cunt to rattle his cock around that cavern knowing 'The Aitch' Hulk smashed it to fucking smithereens upon his entry to the world.

Like a Catherine wheel? Too funny, you stupid little cunt. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It takes a special sort of cunt to rattle his cock around that cavern knowing 'The Aitch' Hulk smashed it to fucking smithereens upon his entry to the world nineteen years ago.

They probably just get sucked in on contact due to the catastrophic difference in air pressure caused by moving that much mass out of an airtight location.

A bit like the Byford Dolphin disaster, but with her minge as the airlock.

She probably has to use a rolled up Yellow Pages bolted to an anchor for tampons.