CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26: an abject fucking failure

Stubby Pecker

On 14/11/2021 at 21:35, Stubby Pecker said:

All world leaders are essentially a mob of self serving, spineless fucking oxygen bandits more concerned with getting back into power for another 5 years than actually showing some balls.

The Indians, chinks, yanks and Russians have acted like utter selfish cunts over the last 2 weeks. This was of course entirely predictable but would it really hurt for someone to actually call them out? If the leader of Belgium, Thailand, Uruguay or any other country you care to mention stood up and said something along the lines of “Xi, vlad, old American bloke and whats-his-name curry eating prick; you should be ashamed of your cretinous actions. You’re going to kill all life on earth”

Of course not one of these bellends mentioned the inexplicable rise in human population over the last 50 years as the genuine cause of the problem. No cunt ever does.

On 14/11/2021 at 21:52, Decimus said:

Overpopulation is what will finish us as a race. "Climate Change" whether man made or natural, will only be a contributing factor. The fact that desert shit holes will become uninhabitable due to high wet bulb temperatures is only a problem because there's a lack of temperate, fertile land for people to expand in to due to overpopulation.

I don't see it as a problem. The high populations in these arid dumps is a result of artificial human technological intervention. Regardless of the weather getting a bit hotter due to some cunt leaving their toilet light on, a high population in areas where humans were never designed to live in is not something naturally sustainable anyway. If nature resets the balance to the status quo is it really a bad thing? The human race is oversubscribed and in need of culling by half at least.

Agreed – so far as the key to determining the future of our disgusting fucking abominable species goes (which fully deserves to wipe itself out for raping the planet we share with everything else) is quickly slowing the population surge. A reduction in carbon emissions will follow.

The fact China, Russia and Brazil couldn't give two monkeys confirms the whole summit was a failure before it began. When the climate really does warm dangerously to a global mean temperature increase of 1.5C, wars en masse will follow as natural disasters affect everybody's ability to live and work etc., with the most powerful nations pushing others aside for scarce resources and survival – until they want access to the same things. On the plus side, this will help remedy the population problem.

In an ideal world, we will use technology to disarm the above trio's weapons systems, thereafter preventing them from breeding, but using what is left of the vile cunts to repair and rebuild as Earth starts its slow steps to recovery. I will drink tea while overseeing my Slavic and Dego workers as they shovel shit for green power output purposes, while my Mao motherfucker slaves will use electric bicycles to maintain the constant production of carbon-friendly ice required for my lifetime supply of Belgian beers.       

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Agreed – so far as the key to determining the future of our disgusting fucking abominable species goes (which fully deserves to wipe itself out for raping the planet we share with everything else) is quickly slowing the population surge. A reduction in carbon emissions will follow.

The fact China, Russia and Brazil couldn't give two monkeys confirms the whole summit was a failure before it began. When the climate really does warm dangerously to a global mean temperature increase of 1.5C, wars en masse will follow as natural disasters effect everybody's ability to live and work etc., with the most powerful nations pushing others aside for scarce resources and survival – until they want access to the same things. On the plus side, this will help remedy the population problem.

In an ideal world, we will use technology to disarm the above trio's weapons systems, thereafter preventing them from breeding, but using what is left of the vile cunts to repair and rebuild as Earth starts its slow steps to recovery. I will drink tea while overseeing my Slavic and Dego workers as they shovel shit for green power output purposes, while my Mao motherfucker slaves will use electric bicycles to maintain the constant production of carbon-friendly ice required for my lifetime supply of Belgian beers.       

Sounds great. Charles Quint Belgian beer is the bollocks.