CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26: an abject fucking failure

Stubby Pecker

All world leaders are essentially a mob of self serving, spineless fucking oxygen bandits more concerned with getting back into power for another 5 years than actually showing some balls.

The Indians, chinks, yanks and Russians have acted like utter selfish cunts over the last 2 weeks. This was of course entirely predictable but would it really hurt for someone to actually call them out? If the leader of Belgium, Thailand, Uruguay or any other country you care to mention stood up and said something along the lines of “Xi, vlad, old American bloke and whats-his-name curry eating prick; you should be ashamed of your cretinous actions. You’re going to kill all life on earth”

Of course not one of these bellends mentioned the inexplicable rise in human population over the last 50 years as the genuine cause of the problem. No cunt ever does.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All world leaders are essentially a mob of self serving, spineless fucking oxygen bandits more concerned with getting back into power for another 5 years than actually showing some balls.

The Indians, chinks, yanks and Russians have acted like utter selfish cunts over the last 2 weeks. This was of course entirely predictable but would it really hurt for someone to actually call them out? If the leader of Belgium, Thailand, Uruguay or any other country you care to mention stood up and said something along the lines of “Xi, vlad, old American bloke and whats-his-name curry eating prick; you should be ashamed of your cretinous actions. You’re going to kill all life on earth”

Of course not one of these bellends mentioned the inexplicable rise in human population over the last 50 years as the genuine cause of the problem. No cunt ever does.

Overpopulation is what will finish us as a race. "Climate Change" whether man made or natural, will only be a contributing factor. The fact that desert shit holes will become uninhabitable due to high wet bulb temperatures is only a problem because there's a lack of temperate, fertile land for people to expand in to due to overpopulation.

I don't see it as a problem. The high populations in these arid dumps is a result of artificial human technological intervention. Regardless of the weather getting a bit hotter due to some cunt leaving their toilet light on, a high population in areas where humans were never designed to live in is not something naturally sustainable anyway. If nature resets the balance to the status quo is it really a bad thing? The human race is oversubscribed and in need of culling by half at least.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

a high population in areas where humans were never designed to live in is not something naturally sustainable anyway. If nature resets the balance to the status quo is it really a bad thing? The human race is oversubscribed and in need of culling by half at least.

I've been saying the same thing since the eighties, sparked by the Eritrean famine and the Toxteth riots.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What did Vanuatu ever do for us, though, eh? With hindsight, U bet they wish they'd spent all that foreign aid money on swimming lessons rather than Covid vaccines.

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Before @King Billy chips in with this, I'd like to point out the fact that the moon has been Nazi occupied territory for seventy-five years. We could just engineer a way to shoot Israel at it and kill two birds with one stone. Either way its nine million less cunts to deal with.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Overpopulation is what will finish us as a race. "Climate Change" whether man made or natural, will only be a contributing factor. The fact that desert shit holes will become uninhabitable due to high wet bulb temperatures is only a problem because there's a lack of temperate, fertile land for people to expand in to due to overpopulation.

I don't see it as a problem. The high populations in these arid dumps is a result of artificial human technological intervention. Regardless of the weather getting a bit hotter due to some cunt leaving their toilet light on, a high population in areas where humans were never designed to live in is not something naturally sustainable anyway. If nature resets the balance to the status quo is it really a bad thing? The human race is oversubscribed and in need of culling by half at least.

Except all the wallahs in these soon to be uninhabitable deserts are making a bee line for good old blighty and the liberal homos welcoming them with open arms. All life on earth is being consumed by the human plague. A 50% cull would be a good start.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've been saying the same thing since the eighties, sparked by the Eritrean famine and the Toxteth riots.

The UK Government has said that Scotland could end up as a Third World country if they try and vote again for independence.

I don't know if things will improve to that extent, but you never know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's always hope.

Let’s face it, if the northern savages want “tee” go green they’d best not bank on solar energy with 366 days of fucking rain. Perhaps render down the elderly (the over 35s)  and burn the cunts instead of North Sea oil. All that used deep fryer oil might come in handy as well 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let’s face it, if the northern savages want “tee” go green they’d best not bank on solar energy with 366 days of fucking rain. Perhaps render down the elderly (the over 35s)  and burn the cunts instead of North Sea oil. All that used deep fryer oil might come in handy as well 

‘Sun dried organic Mars Bar anyone?

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This fundamental issue will not be addressed by peaceful means - it’s a classic hot potato, and eventually, a deadly conflict, primarily with bio weapons (due to lack of sufficient energy) will solve the problem once and for all. The survivors will continue in Stone Age shit holes, until they go extinct due to genetic unraveling.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

You are Thanos and I claim my €5.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Before @King Billy chips in with this, I'd like to point out the fact that the moon has been Nazi occupied territory for seventy-five years. We could just engineer a way to shoot Israel at it and kill two birds with one stone. Either way its nine million less cunts to deal with.

The nazi's couldn't even get the Jews on to Madagascar so the moon will be a bit too far  

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The UK Government has said that Scotland could end up as a Third World country if they try and vote again for independence.

I don't know if things will improve to that extent, but you never know.

So does that mean a huge "fuck off" wall would need to be built to keep the orange haired hordes out? 

18 hours ago, White Cunt said:

This fundamental issue will not be addressed by peaceful means - it’s a classic hot potato, and eventually, a deadly conflict, primarily with bio weapons (due to lack of sufficient energy) will solve the problem once and for all. The survivors will continue in Stone Age shit holes, until they go extinct due to genetic unraveling.

I suspect you're right. 

We can't plug the energy gap that becoming carbon neutral will create without nuclear power. 

How can we tell Arab states that are afloat on a sea of oil that they must be carbon neutral but they can't have nuclear technology? 

First step reactors, soon to be followed by glowing city centres throughout the developed world. 

35 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Unless the human race finds a way to use nuclear fusion for power generation, we’re fucked. Renewable energy will never, ever provide enough to satisfy our ever-increasing demand. Our future depends on fusion.

What does a nuclear scientist have for tea?

Fission chips

fuck off

My brilliant jokes aside, ever increasing energy demands can easily be solved. A massive decrease in the virus that’s the human race would do the trick 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Unless the human race finds a way to use nuclear fusion for power generation, we’re fucked. Renewable energy will never, ever provide enough to satisfy our ever-increasing demand. Our future depends on fusion.

It can. SMR’s. Even the sceptics are now having to come onboard and recognise their value/necessity.

https://moneyweek.com/investments/commodities/energy/603949/invest-in-small-nuclear-reactors-renewable-energy

On 15/11/2021 at 21:10, King Billy said:

They should have asked me. I’ve got lots more too.

’Opal Fruits…. made to make your teeth fall out.’

I fucking love Opal fruits. But I can't peel them quick enough, so I peel the whole bag and then eat them 3 at a time in varying squashed together combinations. I also save the purple and red skittles 'til last.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking love Opal fruits. But I can't peel them quick enough, so I peel the whole bag and then eat them 3 at a time in varying squashed together combinations. I also save the purple and red skittles 'til last.

There’s a hammock in my bunker with your name on it Eric when it all kicks off.