CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cum again? Now it makes sense.

I'm still working my mind around the logic of it all at the minute, Billy, but this is why I tried to temporarily put the brakes on the @Mrs Roops feud the other night. I'd noticed he was getting rather buddy buddy with you and didn't want him to take the piss out of you by sucking your cock.

Sorry for misleading you, mate, but I was just watching your... uh... front, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm still working my mind around the logic of it all at the minute, Billy, but this is why I tried to temporarily put the brakes on the @Mrs Roops feud the other night. I'd noticed he was getting rather buddy buddy with you and didn't want him to take the piss out of you by sucking your cock.

Sorry for misleading you, mate, but I was just watching your... uh... front, I guess.

It's rather a shame really. He seems to cling to any passing flotsam (no offence @King Billy). 

Never ends well for him though and his card is now well and truly marked. His arsehole has been reamed so many times I doubt a morning after 8 pints of Guinness fart would register above 5 decibels.

I guess some people just need to be loved. 

Needy cunt. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Your instincts are spot on, my young padawan. DC is as slippery as they come, a cut-and-shut car salesman with all the morals and loyalty of a xenomorph. 

Beware The Ides of March, Billy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

What? Did I somehow misjudge that PM?

Because if so, the only alternative to you being a cock sucking idiot is that you're still in Frank's fucking pocket. Really its just a question of grammatical tense - you either sucked cock, or you're still sucking cock.

On 22/11/2021 at 21:02, Roadkill said:

Prove it. Call him something you know will get you coolered.

What's needed is for the Mods to declare a Corner equivalent of The Purge. 24 hours of no holds barred cunting with the window of opportunity for retaliation slamming shut precisely at midnight. 

I propose December 24th.

Keep Cunts Corner great. 

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Et tu Brute’

I've had absolutely no contact with Decs during the formation of this theory, Billy. For all I could know he's the mastermind pulling DC's strings - and I couldn't give a fuck if he is or not.

But if he isn't, he's probably caught a sniff of fuckery from DC and his antics - the endless pally PMs that seem to pop up whenever he's in a difficult situation and tries to disarm it under the guise of "asking for advice", the neediness and the sucking up. If he isn't taking the piss then he's severely fucking insecure and shouldn't be on here and if he is taking the piss, then I reserve my right to tell him to fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've had absolutely no contact with Decs during the formation of this theory, Billy. For all I could know he's the mastermind pulling DC's strings - and I couldn't give a fuck if he is or not.

But if he isn't, he's probably caught a sniff of fuckery from DC and his antics - the endless pally PMs that seem to pop up whenever he's in a difficult situation and tries to disarm it under the guise of "asking for advice", the neediness and the sucking up. If he isn't taking the piss then he's severely fucking insecure and shouldn't be on here and if he is taking the piss, then I reserve my right to tell him to fuck off.

Fucking hell RK. I wasn’t implying any chicanery by you or Decs, nor do I think DC is planning to knife me right between DonaldTrumps eyes. I was simply responding to Decs ‘Ides of March’ warning. 
Shakespeare was a cunt.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Just forget it. It’s no big deal mate. These things happen.

Yes, let bygones be bygones. Nothing to see here. 

Bill, I've heard (157.5 long wave) that Brexit could cause a tin foil shortage soon. I don't understand it myself something to do with big red lorry drivers. Or is it yellow lorries, or yellow lorry drivers not getting visas. 

Anyway, don't fear. I've stockpiled 500,000 metres of heavy duty 80cm wide turkey foil that I'll be offering to corner members at a heavily discounted rate (just £50 for 5 metres) should the worst happen. I've got you covered. 

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yes, let bygones be bygones. Nothing to see here. 

Bill, I've heard (157.5 long wave) that Brexit could cause a tin foil shortage soon. I don't understand it myself something to do with big red lorry drivers. Or is it yellow lorries, or yellow lorry drivers not getting visas. 

Anyway, don't fear. I've stockpiled 500,000 metres of heavy duty 80cm wide turkey foil that I'll be offering to corner members at a heavily discounted rate (just £50 for 5 metres) should the worst happen. I've got you covered. 

I don't need foil. I wrap a wet towel around me head. It blocks the signal from the implant the government inserted back in the 70s so the security services can't read my thoughts.