CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shaun Murphy

Stubby Pecker

This silly fucking fat wanker has just made himself look a right cunt after getting beaten by a better, amateur, player.

In a dummy spitting hissy fit the manatee sized twat reckons non pros shouldn’t have been allowed to play because it denies cunts like him their living. Well, if he’d put in as many hours on the practice table as he did scoffing pies, he’d have beaten the chinky twat no problems.

I used to like Murphy as a player; I real trier who could put some of the young wankers in their place. Now he’ll always be a moaning cunt who can’t accept defeat like a man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This silly fucking fat wanker has just made himself look a right cunt after getting beaten by a better, amateur, player.

In a dummy spitting hissy fit the manatee sized twat reckons non pros shouldn’t have been allowed to play because it denies cunts like him their living. Well, if he’d put in as many hours on the practice table as he did scoffing pies, he’d have beaten the chinky twat no problems.

I used to like Murphy as a player; I real trier who could put some of the young wankers in their place. Now he’ll always be a moaning cunt who can’t accept defeat like a man.

Fucking hell, he's buried himself here (quite a feat considering the displacement involved).

Too many years on the gravy train by the sounds of it - happens in all sports really - but most fat, worthless cunts have the brain capacity to make semi-decent excuses to explain why they're getting beaten by the new blood. "I was having a bad day", "Some cunt I know died and I was distracted", "I've got fucking worms".

However, I've never heard some cunt so entitled that not only do they seem to genuinely think they have the right to earn the same amount whilst declining in quality, but they  also demand the entire sport they've made a living off outright changes the rules so they can pretend to still be in their prime.

What a fat, moaning cunt.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The kitchen sink that turned him over wasn't good enough to remain on the Professional tour. I think that is really what annoys him. I don't understand what he is moaning about. It is about 1 man and his ability with his cue, irrespective if the level is amateur or the elite end of Professional.

Just now, The Beast said:

The kitchen sink that turned him over wasn't good enough to remain on the Professional tour. I think that is really what annoys him. I don't understand what he is moaning about. It is about 1 man and his ability with his cue, irrespective if the level is amateur or the elite end of Professional.

Apparently he's worried about it effecting him "putting food on the table".

Considering the size of the cunt, its not really surprising that that's his priority...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's a box-faced weirdo, and being about five stone overweight doesn't help. Maybe he should take up darts instead, although he'd probably only go and lose to that Fallon Sherrock cunt.

I expect he’ll announce his retirement due to a previously undiagnosed heart condition and be dead by the weekend. So fucking obvious, to me anyway.

Guest judgetwi

I’ve looked at this cunt’s argument and it makes no sense to me. So Rotherham beat Man City in the FA Cup ....... does Guardifuckface say “ooh it’s not fair, they didn’t have any pressure on them, we are expected to win every game so we shouldn’t have to play them, it’s just not fair!”

No, I don’t think so. Even a foreigner understands that the British don’t like a bad loser. This cry baby Murphy needs to man up and accept he was beaten by the better man on the day. 

Judging by his name perhaps Mr Murphy might care to fuck off to Ireland and cry like a girl over there. I know a bloke in Dublin who is right up his street. 

On 24/11/2021 at 22:11, Eric Cuntman said:

Stephen Lee is the best fat snooker player. Still on a 12 year ban I think. Last seen hustling zipper-heads for £100 a frame in Hong Kong.

The cheating fat cunt should've been banned for life, along with that Jock Higgins cunt.

If they're so fuckin' good, how/why did they get caught cheating,?

Surely they would've done it the easy way, by winning all the fuckin' tournaments.

No fuckin' sympathy for either of 'em.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see Robertson was beaten by a non pro today, but no moaning and crying 

I suspect he’s probably got enough in the bank unlike fat gut bucket Murphy who clearly spends most of his prize money of pies

Murphy is a notorious god bothering cunt who bores anyone stupid enough to listen with Jesusgod bullshit. If he loses, it's because God wanted him to lose for a good reason. So the fat cunt should stop second guessing the cunt who, according to Shaun controls everything, and just use his fat gob as a receptacle for loaves and fishes. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Murphy is a notorious god bothering cunt who bores anyone stupid enough to listen with Jesusgod bullshit. If he loses, it's because God wanted him to lose for a good reason. So the fat cunt should stop second guessing the cunt who, according to Shaun controls everything, and just use his fat gob as a receptacle for loaves and fishes. 

Deep fried ones covered in cheese I’ll bet…

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 24/11/2021 at 21:54, Cuntybaws said:

He's a box-faced weirdo, and being about five stone overweight doesn't help. Maybe he should take up darts instead, although he'd probably only go and lose to that Fallon Sherrock cunt.

The fact that fatties can play these 'sports' is a clear sign that they are not sports at all. Sweaty filth.