CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Say what you want, Bill, but these Downing Street parties sound fucking amazing. Imagine going to a party so mad that you have to carry out an enquiry and pay some cunts to find out wether it was in your own house and wether or not you went? I want an invite to the next one and no mistake.

Frankly, I'm surprised you weren't there fingering Allegra whilst she was photocopying her arse. 

Are you sure you haven't got a scan of her labia suctioned to the copier glass? It could bring the government down, DC. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Frankly, I'm surprised you weren't there fingering Allegra whilst she was photocopying her arse. 

Are you sure you haven't got a scan of her labia suctioned to the copier glass? It could bring the government down, DC. 

I washed my hands (fnaar fnaar) of the slut after she left me with an unpaid bar bill in the mid-80’s, Doc. Six Cinzano Biancos and old Dyslexie’s dexterous digits never got past her belly-button. The woman’s not to be trusted.

On 07/12/2021 at 23:31, Roadkill said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that lizards tend to gather together during cold periods to increase their body temperature.

Coincidence? Well, that's up to you to decide.

Well fuck my black boots. A sensible post from Roadkill. Please dont get me wrong. Roadkill is still a boring cunt and always will be.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I washed my hands (fnaar fnaar) of the slut after she left me with an unpaid bar bill in the mid-80’s, Doc. Six Cinzano Biancos and old Dyslexie’s dexterous digits never got past her belly-button. The woman’s not to be trusted.

I knew there was something deeper going on inside your nut. Allegra would have been five years old in the mid eighties. What were you thinking? 

• Like 2

Guest Lairy Larry
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I knew there was something deeper going on inside your nut. Allegra would have been five years old in the mid eighties. What were you thinking? 

There's something very sinister about him. Some of the depraved fantasies he's posted about out on here are truly distrubing.

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sometimes I lie…idiot.

It doesn’t take a billiard player to determine what’s going on here DC. Any dipshit who cares to peruse your history will probably reach the same conclusion. Those of us who’ve been inundated with your pm shit should be ashamed for not dealing with you sooner. 

1 hour ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

There's something very sinister about him. Some of the depraved fantasies he's posted about out on here are truly distrubing.

An understatement, Gene. I might not be as sharp as I would like, but this bloke needs seeing to. I had my suspicions and if you look at the pm’s that I’m about to forward to you from last year, you’ll wonder why I didn’t act sooner. 

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

It doesn’t take a billiard player to determine what’s going on here DC. Any dipshit who cares to peruse your history will probably reach the same conclusion. Those of us who’ve been inundated with your pm shit should be ashamed for not dealing with you sooner. 

Sometimes, it would appear, you lie too Francis. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

An understatement, Gene. I might not be as sharp as I would like, but this bloke needs seeing to. I had my suspicions and if you look at the pm’s that I’m about to forward to you from last year, you’ll wonder why I didn’t act sooner. 

This is priceless. The troll’s recruitment campaign swings into action. You’re not taking rejection well Frank. I think this goon is tailor-made for you..keep going.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is priceless. The troll’s recruitment campaign swings into action. You’re not taking rejection well Frank. I think this goon is tailor-made for you..keep going.

Amongst other things, suggesting the caressing of a 5 year-old’s belly button doesn’t sit well with me.. and I assume the rest of the board. More to follow. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Amongst other things, suggesting the caressing of a 5 year-old’s belly button doesn’t sit well with me.. and I assume the rest of the board. More to follow. 

A ‘like’ for this nonesense? As if by magic…two minutes later…

Bubba C

Using Personal Messenger

4 minutes ago

Bubba?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A ‘like’ for this nonesense? As if by magic…two minutes later…

Bubba C

Using Personal Messenger

4 minutes ago

Bubba?

You're not going to deflect this easily DC... certainly not by publicising personal messages. You've been rumbled and joking aside, from what I've seen this could quite easily be a police matter. 

• Like 1