CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brockhill and Smith

Stubby Pecker

Hot on the heels of last case of horrendous child torture and murder comes another sickening tale, further enforcing my theory that large sections of the underclass scum should be sterilized or shot.

This pair are two of the most evil and devious cunts imaginable and ran rings around the thick as fucking shit social services whose very job it is to prevent nasty bastards like this.

I, and the entire sane population, hope both these slags get slashed across the face multiple times with a sharpened toothbrush and left bleeding to death in extreme agony 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hot on the heels of last case of horrendous child torture and murder comes another sickening tale, further enforcing my theory that large sections of the underclass scum should be sterilized or shot.

This pair are two of the most evil and devious cunts imaginable and ran rings around the thick as fucking shit social services whose very job it is to prevent nasty bastards like this.

I, and the entire sane population, hope both these slags get slashed across the face multiple times with a sharpened toothbrush and left bleeding to death in extreme agony 

It seems their unduly lenient sentences are being appealed...

These two kebab munchers must be shitting their thongs in fear at the possibility of 10 more years of easily accessible quim at Her Majesty's pleasure and our expense.

One does wonder if the authorities didn't probe too hard for fear of accusations of discrimination against ladies in comfortable shoes. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking yes! We'll get out dicks chopped off and join them in lezza prison to administer this punishment.

3 hours ago, Goober said:

It seems their unduly lenient sentences are being appealed...

These two kebab munchers must be shitting their thongs in fear at the possibility of 10 more years of easily accessible quim at Her Majesty's pleasure and our expense.

One does wonder if the authorities didn't probe too hard for fear of accusations of discrimination against ladies in comfortable shoes. 

The authorities didn’t probe too hard, because keeping the cunts unemployed in a sink council estate flat, works out a lot cheaper for the taxpayers, rather than in jail, which costs a lot for the pair.

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The authorities didn’t probe too hard, because keeping the cunts unemployed in a sink council estate flat, works out a lot cheaper for the taxpayers, rather than in jail, which costs a lot for the pair.

Hopefully the dutiful taxpayer will be saved a few quid when they’re either stabbed to death or hang themselves. Napalming said sink estates would also do the trick

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The mother Frankie has had her sentence increased to 12 years .. the maximum is actually 14 years and I cannot see any mitigating reason for the sentence not to have been increased to the maximum of 14 years. I real terms there should have been provision for the sentence to be life which would give the provision for recall after release even if the full 14 year (or whatever tariff had been served). In some ways the crime was worse than the Mick Philpot fire .. whilst only classed a manslaughter he recieve a life sentence with a minimum 16 years tariff. In the Frankie Smith case she could still out in 8 years.