CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to go out drinking in Eltham with her and Freddie Parrot Face Davies.

I’m not superstitious, Eric. I’m a base male heterosexual that struggles in these modern times. But, if you gave me one wish as I drew my last breath, it would be for reincarnation and that I could come back as her gusset. True story.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I absolutely adore the woman.

This is actually true. When I was about 9 or 10, I used to see her in Safeway's on Saturday mornings. The one in Blackfen, Kent. Right by the side of the A2, Eddie will remember it. She didn't look rough exactly, but you could see she didn't want to be recognised.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is actually true. When I was about 9 or 10, I used to see her in Safeway's on Saturday mornings. The one in Blackfen, Kent. Right by the side of the A2, Eddie will remember it. She didn't look rough exactly, but you could see she didn't want to be recognised.

Lucky cunt. I spent two years on the wily windy moors in North Yorkshire in 1979, bollocko with my nob in my hand, crying and pretending my name was ‘Heathcliff’, never saw her…except of a night… 😉

1 hour ago, cunt said:

I'm sure Kate must be overjoyed at the thought of you tampering with your grubby little maggot while listening to the Hounds Of Love 🤣

Good evening r-soles my little pedigree chum; imagine my surprise when I saw Pen had liked your comment. Still, at least I'm attracted to Kate Bush – as opposed to the attraction of sitting in a bush armed with a 12.5kg box of Bonio.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening r-soles my little pedigree chum; imagine my surprise when I saw Pen had liked your comment. Still, at least I'm attracted to Kate Bush – as opposed to the attraction of sitting in a bush armed with a 12.5kg box of Bonio.

A bush is a Bush, Babooshka 👩‍🌾

Guest Sid Slackjaw
On 22/05/2022 at 21:06, Ape™️ said:

I’ve finally mastered the bass riff from Rio - Duran Duran. I’m very pleased with myself.

BetterForcefulAruanas-max-1mb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame I can't find a hi-res version of this, but anyway, what a hottie – and a thoroughly good soul by most accounts. So scorching hot in fact she probably even had serial cum-guzzler Frank's cheesy little maggot twitching into action like an electric fence on rare occasions. Bon voyage, lovely creature.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's a shame I can't find a hi-res version of this, but anyway, what a hottie – and a thoroughly good soul by most accounts. So scorching hot in fact she probably even had serial cum-guzzler Frank's cheesy little maggot twitching into action like an electric fence on rare occasions. Bon voyage, lovely creature.

About as sexy as the women's underwear section of a Grattan catalogue, you sad fuckin' wanker. 🦙