CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Institution Christmas Lectures

Uncle Meatus

Before I get stuck into this pile of shit I hope all you cunts got heartburn and diarrhoea from your Pot Noodles and bin dived trimmings.

I looked forward every year to the RICL. Science and experiments for kids that was educational and not patronising or boring. It has changed so much over the years that because of dumbing down, or perceived racism, that a  lecture on the "flu" got my attention.

BBC 4.

Professor (b)? Jonathan Van-Tam is going to tell your kids that the flu is lethal...(only to the vaxed). Fuck the BBC and fuck the flu.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re not long for this place, it’s time for you to fuck off, sunshine, before the Beasts wake up. Last warning.

The sad fucking idiot has nothing better to do with his time. I wonder if he watched the lecture right to the end before formulating his idiotic “nom”? I thought it was only Pen that nominated in real time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The sad fucking idiot has nothing better to do with his time. I wonder if he watched the lecture right to the end before formulating his idiotic “nom”? I thought it was only Pen that nominated in real time.

Ape. I’m posting this from a ventilator in the ICU at the Royal Free hospital in London. I’m the only cunt in here not wearing a mask and I’ve fucked 4 nurses, 3 cleaners and the bird who brings the grub. All the other wheezy jabbed up cunts in here look like they’ll be pushing up the daisies before the new year.

Fucking mask wankers. Gay as fuck.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Before I get stuck into this pile of shit I hope all you cunts got heartburn and diarrhoea from your Pot Noodles and bin dived trimmings.

I looked forward every year to the RICL. Science and experiments for kids that was educational and not patronising or boring. It has changed so much over the years that because of dumbing down, or perceived racism, that a  lecture on the "flu" got my attention.

BBC 4.

Professor (b)? Jonathan Van-Tam is going to tell your kids that the flu is lethal...(only to the vaxed). Fuck the BBC and fuck the flu.

The gruntings of a simian creature that as of yet has not worked out the complex mechanics of unpeeling a banana.

Don't come down from your tyre rope swing again until you've mastered the art of wiping your own arse, you thick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
19 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

BBC 4.

Post Removed

Edited by Mrs Roops