CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Happy New Year" cunts

Neil

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

1: I'm calling you a pervert because you are one.

2: You are one because you fancy this. If it's a matter of opinion that it looks 15/16 then it's one everyone shares other than you. You're not right.

Dj85FxsvzWHfqsK2bym4a7-768-80.jpg.webp

You're the sick one. Deeply disturbed. I feel sorry for you and anyone that's ever met you. Please get some help.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No further questions, m'lud. Bang to fucking rights.

Yes, you're guilty of being utterly mental. You little fool, you will not hound me off the site with your insanity and false allegations. I will stay. You are truly evil.

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There's something seriously disturbing about @Carl Sway. I am sure he lives at home with his parents, has some shite job, and spends a lot of time online. What a sinister cunt he is. 

Carl's mum, "Carl darling, your dinner's ready – I've done your favourite alphabet spaghetti hoops on toast. I've made sandwiches for lunch tomorrow... I know you've got an important game of Dungeons & Dragons with Rick_B at the shop.

"Dad will be home soon. I think he wants to talk to you about the bicycle you want for your birthday. He's not sure he can get one with such a small frame."

Carl, from the top of the stairs, Tim Westwood badge on his jumper, jeans by his stumpy little legs, Kleenex in hand, pic of an adolescent Kirsten Dunst on his phone, "Thatzgreat Bro. I'll be down in a sec. But I can't agree about the wheels, muther. All you do is lie. Get help you old disturbed bitch. Do you understand, stupid little girl? I'll ban you from coming into my room if I don't get my bicycle."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Carl's mum, "Carl darling, your dinner's ready – I've done your favourite alphabet spaghetti hoops on toast. I've made sandwiches for lunch tomorrow... I know you've got an important game of Dungeons & Dragons with Rick_B at the shop.

"Dad will be home soon. I think he wants to talk to you about the bicycle you want for your birthday. He's not sure he can get one with such a small frame."

Carl, from the top of the stairs, Tim Westwood badge on his jumper, jeans by his stumpy little legs, Kleenex in hand, pic of an adolescent Kirsten Dunst on his phone, "Thatzgreat Bro. I'll be down in a sec. But I can't agree about the wheels, muther. All you do is lie. Get help you old disturbed bitch. Do you understand, stupid little girl? I'll ban you from coming into my room if I don't get my bicycle."

Now, now, you know you shouldn't be talking about family members, you naughty boy. Plus, I hated Rick_B.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

Now, now, you know you shouldn't be talking about family members, you naughty boy. Plus, I hated Rick_B.

Seriously Carl, that's what you sound like. You're letting others get under your skin and all you're doing is responding by threatening them. You're welcome. Try a bit of humour, you intense little fuck.

Re above, if you "hated" Rick_B (I'd suggest "pitied" is perhaps more fair), under which moniker did you previously comment?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Seriously Carl, that's what you sound like. You're letting others get under your skin and all you're doing is responding by threatening them. You're welcome. Try a bit of humour, you intense little fuck.

Re above, if you "hated" Rick_B (I'd suggest "pitied" is perhaps more fair), under which moniker did you previously comment?

I haven't threatened anybody. You petty little idiot. It's called retaliation. Under which moniker? None of your business. Do you seriously expect a civilised chat now?

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I haven't threatened anybody. You petty little idiot. It's called retaliation. Under which moniker? None of your business. Do you seriously expect a civilised chat now?

It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. These, from just the first half-dozen posts on your profile page:

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

You were blocked, arsehole. Now I've changed my mind because I must have missed stuff I could have reported you for. You will get yourself banned again and you will deserve it again.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

You fucking liar, sick fantasist. Reported. You fucking evil, mental cunt.

3 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Bullshit. There are no sensible questions to answer.

You're going to get reported every time now.

Not threatening, moi?

13 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Do you seriously expect a civilised chat now?

Of course he doesn't. You're an enraged little terrier, the exact type of short arse runt who can't be reasoned with whilst he's hiding behind his mother's keyboard. 

You wouldn't be strutting around like you were some sort of hardnut if you were face to face with us. You'd be sat silent in a corner shivering like the gutless little worm you are, silently seething as the big boys mock you for being a filthy fucking beast.

Just now, Wolfie said:

It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. These, from just the first half-dozen posts on your profile page:

Not threatening, moi?

Not threats. Promises. You're a list compiler. You and duck repeatedly make false, disgusting allegations and think you're not going to get any stick back. Unbelievable.

Of course he doesn't. You're an enraged little terrier, the exact type of short arse runt who can't be reasoned with whilst he's hiding behind his mother's keyboard. 

You wouldn't be strutting around like you were some sort of hardnut if you were face to face with us. You'd be sat silent in a corner shivering like the gutless little worm you are, silently seething as the big boys mock you for being a filthy fucking beast.

Mr Angry is back with the 'filthy beast' nonsense again.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

Mr Angry is back with the 'filthy beast' nonsense again.

You're the archetypal angry man, lashing out at The Wolf when all he offered was a bit of constructive criticism.

Why do you feel the need to get so defensive and confrontational on a website full of anonymous people? Is your ego so fragile due to years of real world bullying that you have to vent your pent up anger in a safe space where you can avoid any physical repercussions?

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Not threats. Promises. You're a list compiler. You and duck repeatedly make false, disgusting allegations and think you're not going to get any stick back. Unbelievable.

Alright. Prove it. Which "disgusting allegations" have I made? For example, an "adolescent" Kirsten Dunst might be aged 19.

I take allegations of nonce allegations very seriously indeed. So you'd better get on with it.

Just now, Decimus said:

You're the archetypal angry man, lashing out at The Wolf when all he offered was a bit of constructive criticism.

Why do you feel the need to get so defensive and confrontational on a website full of anonymous people? Is your ego so fragile due to years of real world bullying that you have to vent your pent up anger in a safe space where you can avoid any physical repercussions?

Wrong again. He came with the insult first. I didn't lash out, I just retaliated. You're always twisting things.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Alright. Prove it. Which "disgusting allegations" have I made? For example, an "adolescent" Kirsten Dunst might be aged 19.

I take allegations of nonce allegations very seriously indeed. So you'd better get on with it.

He isn't able to because nobody has made any accusations of noncery against him. Much as yourself and others, I've been quite clear that the objects of his ardour are legal on paper. What he doesn't seem to understand is that regardless of being above the age of consent, panting like a sex pest over someone who still looks like a child is highly suspect.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Stop trying to squirm your way out of it. You're not as sick as duck, but you're no innocent.

He isn't able to because nobody has made any accusations of noncery against him. Much as yourself and others, I've been quite clear that the objects of his ardour are legal on paper. What he doesn't seem to understand is that regardless of being above the age of consent, panting like a sex pest over someone who still looks like a child is highly suspect.

You're so very tiresome. You must be tired of yourself by now. Same old, same old.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You're so very tiresome. You must be tired of yourself by now. Same old, same old.

You've taken an absolute pasting this evening, Sway. I could never tire of exposing you for what you are and thankfully you'll keep on indulging me by constantly replying and digging your own grave that little bit deeper.

Get off my site.

9 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Stop trying to squirm your way out of it. You're not as sick as duck, but you're no innocent.

You've gone all Tuco Ramirez from 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly', you dago dwarf.

No, I'm not 'squirming my way out' of anything. I'm facing you head-on. Once again: substantiate your claims about me submitting inappropriate comments with evidence.

Speak.

Just now, Decimus said:

You've taken an absolute pasting this evening, Sway. I could never tire of exposing you for what you are and thankfully you'll keep on indulging me by constantly replying and digging your own grave that little bit deeper.

Get off my site.

Boring. Lies. You're just making yourself look bad. Bye for now.