CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchair Ramblers

Last Cunt Standing

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Here he is, Dr fucking Crippen, slagging off the country he ran away from. None of your business Skippy so keep your conk out. Get back to sneering at the Abos you fucking snob.

Fuck me, 'Zionside', being both a cripple and a Jew I would have thought you'd have had something to say about this other than slagging off LCS. You've got two traits that make you an entitled, whingey cunt so this should get right up your humongous fucking schnozz. 

The next time you're stuck up on the moors burying  some dead Palestinian babies and the 'Jews Control' on your scooter goes awry, don't expect any cunt to make it easy for you to get back to Golders Green.

Idiotic wanker.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, 'Zionside', being both a cripple and a Jew I would have thought you'd have had something to say about this other than slagging off LCS. You've got two traits that make you an entitled, whingey cunt so this should get right up your humongous fucking schnozz. 

The next time you're stuck up on the moors burying  some dead Palestinian babies and the 'Jews Control' on your scooter goes awry, don't expect any cunt to make it easy for you to get back to Golders Green.

Idiotic wanker.

All your insecurities displayed right there Countryboy. I’m getting to you ain’t I? You and Mr Roops.....two fake peas in a fake pod.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

None of your business Skippy so keep your conk out

Rather easier to oblige this request when my conk is a perfect Roman variety, rather than the hideous flesh hook adorning your face, Judith.

I’d call you a Red Sea Pedestrian if it wasn’t universally acknowledged you’ve not walked unaided and under your own power since Yitzhak Rabin’s funeral. 

• Like 1

On 22/01/2022 at 20:18, Stubby Pecker said:

We know you don’t like dogs and claim to fantasize about torturing them to death. We also know you’ve the thinnest skin imaginable when it comes to accusations of collecting, cataloging and wanking off with canine shite

Have your boyfriends, Woofles and Dickless, put you up to this?

You really are a sycophantic little cock smoker, aren't you?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Top Gear did this a few years ago around Brecon. They proved, pretty conclusively, that off-road wheelhairs are'nt really a pratical idea.

The twats who think up this sort of stuff assume that the countryside looks like their local park.

‘Yeh a know’

On 22/01/2022 at 12:04, Cuntybaws said:

Cheer yourselves up by watching some paraplegics turn themselves into quadriplegics.

wheelchair-fall.gif  tumblr_m7w3bnrwzm1r3gb3zo1_400.gif  Ink5.gif

I'm pretty sure that the raspberry in the middle clip is sporting a Charlton FC top. Now this could just be coincidence or possibly the Judge attempting to make the 'Guinness World Records Book'.

Special Brew has a reputation for not only early onset liver cirrhosis, but also convincing fucking idiots that Evil Knievel inspired stunts are possible.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2022 at 22:23, judgetwi said:

All your insecurities displayed right there Countryboy. I’m getting to you ain’t I? You and Mr Roops.....two fake peas in a fake pod.

You're giving an incredibly bad account of yourself in recent retorts. I think it's time you got the crayons out and go back to the drawing board. 

You repetitive fat fucker! 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 25/01/2022 at 21:18, Major Cunt said:

You're giving an incredibly bad account of yourself in recent retorts. I think it's time you got the crayons out and go back to the drawing board. 

You repetitive fat fucker! 

Retorts? Well how about this retort?........

Oh shit! I’ve just realised that my retort would involve me explaining the concept of irony to you Marje. Fuck that, I can’t be arsed.

I’m not a fucking Special Needs  Teacher am I Marjorie?

PS. To be honest I thought “retorts” was a posh word for farts. I ain’t smart like all you clever cunts.

Chim chimeney, chin chimeney chim chim cheroo .........😁

On 26/01/2022 at 23:42, judgetwi said:

Retorts? Well how about this retort?........

Oh shit! I’ve just realised that my retort would involve me explaining the concept of irony to you Marje. Fuck that, I can’t be arsed.

I’m not a fucking Special Needs  Teacher am I Marjorie?

PS. To be honest I thought “retorts” was a posh word for farts. I ain’t smart like all you clever cunts.

Chim chimeney, chin chimeney chim chim cheroo .........😁

Irony? If we were talking about being an iron hoof instead then I'd agree with you beyond any degree of reasonable doubt, and that you could easily stretch a 500 word post on the subject. 

Play to your strengths, Meyer, like acting the persecuted, red triangle emojis, and 3am pissed up rants. 

You can actually be quite funny when drop two of the above, but irony is certainly not your strong suit.

Oh and drop the English teacher possessive apostrophe shite as it just makes you look like an even bigger cunt. This isn't the Oxford proof readers forum. 

No need to thank me, obviously! 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 28/01/2022 at 17:07, Major Cunt said:

Laughing my bollocks off. Top drawer cunting, LCS! 

Make sure you get your Valentine’s card in soon Marjorie. I don’t know how long it takes for a letter to get to Oz but it’s always a disappointment when it arrives after the Big Day. You know how sensitive you faggot boys can be. No need to thank me.

PS......what do you keep in that top drawer anyway?

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Make sure you get your Valentine’s card in soon Marjorie. I don’t know how long it takes for a letter to get to Oz but it’s always a disappointment when it arrives after the Big Day. You know how sensitive you faggot boys can be. No need to thank me.

Now that you mention it Judy, the Australian Postal service could have a home for you, as the forty stone mental defective who delivers my post uses a souped-up electric scooter to plough through my rhododendrons and must be near retirement. You’d need a skilled employment visa from Australia House though, and even assuming they take applications in crayon, a glance at the skills list makes no mention of talking bollocks, playing the victim or eating kebabs (you might get away with Window technician, I suppose). The medical might also be tricky, given the fittest part of you might well be still lodged under some ancient Rabbi’s thumbnail. 

Perhaps on reflection you’re best staying at home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

A report in today's paper mentions the large increase in call-outs to halfwits wandering around on hills with no experience and no proper kit. They have a hard enough time getting them out of trouble without having to lug a quarter of a ton of broken scooter down as well.

I think this whole 'disabled access' thing is distracting us from the important issues... namely, that the countryside and other wild and remote areas are racists because they don't cater to the interests of People of Colour. 

The Lake District for example has been justly criticised for only providing lakes, wildlife, hills and foliage. Hopefully soon, the national trust will concrete over these monuments to imperialism and oppression, and build sportswear outlets, chicken shops and community yoof centres providing a range of activities for young black people. Drum and Bass workshops, stabbing and mugging courses, and advice on Rohypnol dosing and avoiding the CSA.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Now that you mention it Judy, the Australian Postal service could have a home for you, as the forty stone mental defective who delivers my post uses a souped-up electric scooter to plough through my rhododendrons and must be near retirement. You’d need a skilled employment visa from Australia House though, and even assuming they take applications in crayon, a glance at the skills list makes no mention of talking bollocks, playing the victim or eating kebabs (you might get away with Window technician, I suppose). The medical might also be tricky, given the fittest part of you might well be still lodged under some ancient Rabbi’s thumbnail. 

Perhaps on reflection you’re best staying at home. 

Bullshit. Never happened.

Who’s going to write to you?.......Eddie fucking Izzard?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think this whole 'disabled access' thing is distracting us from the important issues... namely, that the countryside and other wild and remote areas are racists because they don't cater to the interests of People of Colour. 

The Lake District for example has been justly criticised for only providing lakes, wildlife, hills and foliage. Hopefully soon, the national trust will concrete over these monuments to imperialism and oppression, and build sportswear outlets, chicken shops and community yoof centres providing a range of activities for young black people. Drum and Bass workshops, stabbing and mugging courses, and advice on Rohypnol dosing and avoiding the CSA.

Cooniston Water.

On 29/01/2022 at 21:57, judgetwi said:

A modified high velocity 22 air riffle, Solly. I've a feeling that we're not too far off from a 'Mad Max' post apocalyptic society, so I'm prepping for the the end of day's. 

I've always fancied big game hunting, but shooting species that are on the criticality endangered list on the plains of Africa just doesn't sit right with me. So in a case of killing two birds with one stone I've decided to get some practice in via fat fuckers on mobility scooters. There's an abundance of them and ergo the reverse of criticality endangered.

I just sit on the balcony and wait for one to come into range and then take out the tires first. Once reasonably immobilised my next shots are aimed behind the ear. As there's so much blubber for the pellets to pierce I've so far been unable to take one down, but it's one hell of a giggle, and more importantly I've been sharpening my marksmanship. 

Fortunately for you I'm no longer on the manor at present, but that could always change. If I do manage to bag you on your way back from Bargain Booze then I can assure you that I'll have you prize of place above the mantelpiece.

I'd make sure not to miss that next checkup at Specsavers if I was you!

Guest judgetwi
On 28/01/2022 at 16:58, Major Cunt said:

Play to your strengths, Meyer, like acting the persecuted, red triangle emojis, and 3am pissed up rants. 

Dear oh dear Marjorie. Not satisfied with telling me WHAT to say you now want to tell me WHEN I can say it. Sorry Marje but HerrRoopsfuhrer decides that and it’s got fuck all to do with you and me mate.

Look up the word FASCIST and you might learn something.

Listen to Harry! Please be a dimmo responsibly.

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I just sit on the balcony and wait for one to come into range and then take out the tires first. 

As long-standing members will attest, with this statement it seems you have something in common with The Judge. He doesn’t have a balcony though.

Judy shoots from his upstairs window if a target comes into view. 

• Like 1